05

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was only sounds of sobbing could here around the cliff. “Don’t cry, Joomin-ah” Baekhyun’s father spoke emotionlessly to his aunt.

“What did you just say? That’s your son! He dropped into the ocean!” Baekhyun’s aunt cried even more and shouted into his father’s face.

“We will find him.” Baekhyun’s father was even calm.

“Yea. His dead body.” She cried.

It had been 5 hours after the accident of Baekhyun. His father had called for help and some people dived into the water to search for Baekhyun. Unfortunately, the result came out that Baekhyun couldn’t be found. The sun was going to set soon and the sky would get darker anytime. It meant that the searching team should stop their works or it would be too dangerous.

“There’s no any sign of alive, Mr.Byun.” The leader of the searching team concluded to Baekhyun’s father. “We’re sorry.”

Baekhyun’s aunt, who was standing beside, overheard and fainted. “Send her to the nearest hospital.” He said to Sehun and Luhan who were standing on the other side.

“I’m sorry, son.” He murmured. A drop of tear flowed down his cheek.

 

----------

 

“Yeoboseyo? Paradise Florist.” Jieun picked up the ringing phone. She nodded to the order on the phone. “Okay, I will send it there. Thank you.” She ended with a smile, although who was on the other line couldn’t see it.

“Chanbaek-ah, I’m going out for a while. Can you help me to take care of the florist?” Baekhyun was a bit shocked of what Jieun had commanded. “But I have no idea about flowers.”

“Just stay my customers for a while. I will be back soon.” After that, she took the wrapped white chrysanthemums and cycled away.

When Baekhyun saw Jieun was no longer in his sight, he sighed. “Well~ it’s still much better than staying at my office.” He muttered and looked around the florist. Being bored as he was, he started spraying water on the flowers and tried to memorise every single name of them on their tags. “Daisy. Tulip. Rose. Hibiscus….” He was thinking about to stay at here until was discovered by his friends (or family, which he wouldn’t like to think of), when was never in very soon. Then, there came a brilliant idea, he grinned.

“Excuse me, how much does a rose cost?” A girl who was standing behind him asked. He turned around, surprised.

The girl was a little shocked too, as she had never seen such a good-looking guy around this area before.

“Uhmmm. 1800 won for one.” He read the tag in the bucket of rose.

“I would like to have 1, please.” She looked at her feet and her face was like a tomato. “Please wrap it for me.”

Baekhyun was in a great bustle. This was the first time for Baekhyun to wrap and sell a flower. He was the one who ordered people around in his old days. “Wr-rapping w-would be addition-nal fees of 300 won.” He stammered. The girl nodded in shy as agreement.

He wrapped the rose with a half-transparent flower paper like Jieun showed earlier to him. To his dismay, it was not as nice as what Jieun did. But it was good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter