02

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun felt someone tapping his cheeks, then, something soft fell on his lips and a few pressures on his chest. “Sir.” He heard a soft called and opened his eyes. It’s bright. ‘Is this heaven?’ He thought. He looked up and saw a pair of big worried eyes looking at him. ‘Angel?’

Jieun sighed in relief, seeing Baekhyun woke up. “Finally you’re awake. Are you alright, sir?” Jieun helped him to get up and sit on the sand. Baekhyun coughed as he still wasn’t feeling well.

“Do you want me to send you to the hospital?” Jieun offered. Baekhyun shook his head, rejected her. “Are you alone? Do you need me to contact your family?” Baekhyun gulped hearing the word ‘family’. He wasn’t used to this vocabulary.

Jieun looked at the man in front of her. ‘What a weird man.’ She didn’t know what to do anymore to help the man.

Baekhyun, on the other hand, was looking around the beach. A few kids were beside them, whispering something.

Finally, Jieun decided to leave Baekhyun, as she had no idea what she should do. “I am going. You can stay here alone or go anywhere you want, alright?” Baekhyun remained silent. Jieun stood up and walked away with the kids.

Baekhyun was quite surprised. He was the heirs of the largest company of the country, Byun’s Co.. Every of the nation recognized him and wanted to get some benefits from him, but how could this girl just walked away like that? ‘Interesting.’ He thought. He stood up and followed Jieun.

For a minute, Jieun didn’t notice that Baekhyun was following him and kept playing with the kids. However, she felt a pair of eyes staring her all the time. She let it off her mind, thought that it was nothing.

Time passed by quickly. Some mothers of the kids called them back home. Jieun was getting home to have dinner by that time. She finally noticed Baekhyun was still there, following her around. She couldn’t hold on anymore and walked to him. “Can I help you with anything, sir?” Baekhyun shook his head without saying a word.

“Then stop following me.” She continued and turned her heels ready to go.

“You told me I co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter