03

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“To be exact, that star.” Jieun looked at Baekhyun, who was full of seriousness, slightly shocked and confused. “Ah-choooooo!” Baekhyun sneezed and brought Jieun back from the surprise Baekhyun had given to her. She just forgot that he was all wet hours ago and wasn’t being dried properly, and thanked to the spring ocean breeze blew through, Baekhyun must have had caught a cold already.

“Dinner is ready, Jieun.” Jieun’s mother shouted from the house. “Coming.” Jieun shouted back to her mum, “Let’s go now.” She told him.

In the dining room, Jieun’s father was already there. A few plates with nice home-cooked food were placed on the table. Jieun and Baekhyun sat down beside the table and Jieun’s mother placed rice before them.

Baekhyun looked at the food. He hadn’t tried any of it except the kimchi. He used to eat something expensive from the five-star restaurant or his home chef who cooked high standard food. But look at the food in front of him. Just some simple home-cooked dishes. He wondered how they tasted like, but still wasn’t satisfied with how it looked like.

Jieun’s father eyed Baekhyun, confused by the man her daughter brought back, but was happy at the same time.

“Jisung, stop playing and eat dinner now.” Jieun’s mother shouted to her son upstairs. A male who looked younger than Jieun appeared, finally sat down between Baekhyun and his mother, eyeing Baekhyun too.

“Before we start our dinner, I would like to introduce someone.” Jieun’s mother started. “This is Park Chanbaek.” The other family members nodded knowingly. “He was nearly drowned this afternoon.” Jieun’s father gasped.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Baekhyun sli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter