19

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Days after Jieun called Baekhyun, there was no reply from both sides. “Maybe they know they can’t get it so they give up.” Jisung reasoned.

“I hope so,” Jieun’s father said.

Not after the same man and woman come back to them and told them they needed to discuss about the deal.

“Do you ask Mr. Byun? We had told him. We are not going to sell this house.” Jisung shouted at them.

“Calm down, Mr. Lee.” The man looked rather surprised, “We have not received any order from the superior authorities yet.”

“Then call them to confirm!” Anger in Jisung’s mind wasn’t calmed down at all. The man startled and instruct the woman to call back to their office.

After a few ‘yes’ ‘okay’ ‘I know right’, the woman talked to the Lees. “Unfortunately, they said that the project is still going on.”

“What?” Jisung hold his head and scoffed. “I am going to crush Byun Baekhyun’s bones into pieces!” He muffled under his breath.

“And Mr. Byun will come here personally to discuss this matter to you.” She informed what she was told.

‘He is coming? What? When? What should I do?’ Jieun fluttered.

Like the woman could read their minds with the unreadable expression in their mind, she told them “This weekend. Mr. Byun will come. He and the project manager.” They bowed as apologies and left.

 

‘Finally I’m back here after a month.’ He stepped out his private jet to the familiar land. The feeling he had now was totally different from what he had when he was going to get married months ago.

“Mr. Byun.” His chauffeur opened the door of his Mercedes and bowed to him. After Baekhyun getting in the back seat, he drove off to the Kim’s Hotel where they would be staying a few night.

“Mr. Kim, we will start our job tomorrow. Meet me at the project place. Have fun tonight!” He chanted to his employee and left with a smile plastered on his face. Mr. Kim was dumbfounded and frozen at the spot, looking at his employer’s h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter