07

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 2 weeks since Baekhyun had worked in Jieun’s florist.

After Baekhyun worked in Jieun’s florist, her business started to get better. The female customers increased and she knew why. ‘Chanbaek’ was there. He attracted the female customers, young lady to ahjeonma, with his killing smiles and lovely jokes.

Baekhyun, on the other sides, was awkward at first when he kept smiling since he was the one always on his ‘ice prince’ image in his office. After he used to it, he would even laughed along with those kind and lovely ahjeonmas who kept praising his good-looking.

So, Jieun would let Baekhyun to take care of her customers while she did other things such as carried the baskets or pots of plants, which were heavy for her.

“I told you to leave it to me.” Baekhyun insisted.

“But I’m the boss. Go back to my customers.” Jieun told him.

“YOUR customers. You should go there, right?” Baekhyun retorted. “I shouldn’t let a girl like you to carry something heavy.”

And right there was an unknown warmth in Jieun’s stomach. She let Baekhyun carried the flower pots for her.

“Good girl.” Baekhyun smiled. Jieun flushed unknowingly and walked back to the cashier’s table.

“Jieun eonnie, where’s Chanbaek oppa?” The high school girl she recognised as Jisung’s friend chanted.

“He is in the garden.” She looked up to the energetic girls in front of her.

“Thank you.” The girls bow and walked away excitedly.

Sometimes she would be curious of what Baekhyun had said to the girls so the girls would come every day. She looked outside the side windows and saw Baekhyun smiling to the girls and they would giggle.

It was 5 in the evening. Jieun would close her florists on that time while Baekhyun would help out Jieun’s father to close his grocery.

“Abeoji, let me carry those inside.” He was always with a smile. Jieun’s father nodded in agreement.

After these routines, they would went back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter