21

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Keeping a trace of the buildings were meant to keep the memories of Jieun with someone she cherished; her parents, her brother, and the one and only Baekhyun. She knew it exactly why she was doing this; she still couldn’t get rid of the feelings.

Baekhyun smirked at her statement, “I can understand why you are doing this, but this condition would not take place at here.”

“This place would be planning on another project which will make another billion. That’s mean we can’t keep anything here.” He said in a professional tone. “But we can do it at Seoul.”

The Lees looked at him. “I mean, I have kept it in your future house.”

 

-----

 

They had arrived their new house, at a suburb near Seoul CBD. It was a new apartment with modern design, with pools and gym rooms.

Jisung rang the bell at floor 20, their new house, while a man opened the door. “Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Lee.”

They nodded awkwardly at the man who was wearing formal suit and tie. He continued to help them with their luggage to the living room. “May I show you the place?” He said.

They gasped at the surrounding. The penthouse they were in was just similar to their house in Jeju. The walls, the sofas, the TV, the table and the chairs, everything was just the same. The man leaded them to the second floor where Jieun’s and Jisung’s room was.

“Same as our house.” Jieun smiled at the decoration in her room. She walked in and saw something which was not supposed to appear – a photo frame. She scoffed at the frame which had a picture of Baekhyun and a memo note on it. ‘Look at this if you miss me. - Baekhyun’ it wrote. “Narcissistic.” She commented.

“Miss Lee,” the man who tour guided them called her, “Mr. Byun would like to see you.”

“What is it about?” She enquired back. She was not that anticipated to see Baekhyun since she knew it, she couldn’t control her feeling when she was facing him.

“I’m not sure about that. Mr. Byun said he wanted to talk to you.” He answered while she just growled silently. “Don’t worry, Miss Lee. Mr. Byun is friendly.” The man who didn’t know anything happened between the two commented as he wanted to make Jieun comfortable. However, it wasn’t helping at all while Jieun only could smile bitterly.

 

Dressing in a descent peach dress and white flora heels, Jieun was waiting at the lobby of her new house. The man told her that Baekhyun’s chauffeur would bring her to a fancy restaurant as he ordered.

A black Mercedes drove in and Baekhyun was coming out from the driver seat. “Hi,” he greeted while opening the door for Jieun. Jieun smiled bitterly while stepping into the front passenger seat. The whole ride was awfully in awkward silence. Well, at least Jieun thought so. The smile on Baekhyun’s face couldn’t grow even bigger. He looked at how the dress fitted perfectly on her petite body while his heart could jump out at any secon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter