13

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was a mess right now. He wasn’t doing everything right. He poured the water into the rubbish bin and throw the wastages into a flower pot. Jieun noticed that the boy was like this after coming back from Mr. Yang’s house. She tried to call the boys but he was just in his own world. “Chanbaek!” She shouted and finally the boys turned around to face her.

“What is it?” He was surprised, like he was just woken up from a nightmare.

“You are weird today.” She answered his question but he was just frowned more. “Am I?” He asked back.

“Are you ill?” She walked near Baekhyun and put her hands to his forehead but he just looked away.

“I am fine.” His answered but Jieun wasn’t satisfied. “Are you sure?” She kept asking. Baekhyun just nodded.

Jieun felt so sad that she couldn’t help Baekhyun with anything while she looked at the mindless boy. However, a phone rang and Jieun picked it up. It was a call for her to deliver some flowers to a newly opened shop at the other side of the island. She was thinking to call Baekhyun to do the delivery but it was too dangerous when Baekhyun was in such condition. So, she decided to deliver it herself instead. “Chanbaek, I am leaving. Can you please help me with the florist?” Baekhyun nodded mindlessly. With an uneasy heart, Jieun left.

Baekhyun was thinking to clear his mind while he was alone. However, he wasn’t able to do so when a loud chatter was heard. “Jieun-ah~~~” The boys were heading back from the cliff.

Upon hearing the voice, Baekhyun know who they were. ‘Damn! What should I do now?’ He was in a panic!

It was long when the boys entered the florist, looking for Jieun. Instead, they saw the Baekhyun-like-shocked-looking boy standing in front of the counter. Everyone gasped in shocking to see their friend standing in front of them.

“AHHHHHH!!! Ghooossst!!!” Tao was the first to shout when after he realised what he saw.

Baekhyun startled and panicked. “Shhhh! Shhhh! Shhhh! Calm down! I’m not a ghost!” He tried to tell the guys but Tao freaked out more. “Go away!” The others ran out of the florist to get some fresh air, calming and telling themselves it wasn’t true at all. On the other hand, Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tightly, half crying, “I don’t freaking care if you’re a ghost or not, I just want you to be by my side. Please don’t leave me anymore!” His hug tighten unknowingly, leaving Baekhyun choking and hitting on the other’s male arm. “S-s-stop! Ch-chan-y-y-y-yeol, s-stop! I am-m not d-dead b-but yo-you are k-killing me right now!”

Chanyeol realised that the boy wasn’t a ghost or else he couldn’t hold him. So he released the boy and looked at him intensely. “I’m sorry, Baek. But, why are you here?”

“Listen, Chanyeol. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter