23

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was standing in front of the cliff. The cliff which changed his life since then. He took a deep breath and looked at the magnificent view in front of him. The feeling was different compare to last time he was here. Cool breeze blew through him and all he felt was just nice.

“Baekhyun.” His father called from the back. Baekhyun was stunned and turned around. His father just smiled at him. Baekhyun went nearer to his father, “appa.” He called.

His father hold his hand. “Thank God you are alive.” Baekhyun slightly smiled to his father. His father looked around, “and thanks to this place, which has changed our life.”

If it was not this cliff, he would not meet the most important person in his life right now. If it was not this cliff, his father would not understand his son now.

“Did you know I meet Jieun here as well?” His father looked at his son lovingly, “when I thought you were dead.” Baekhyun just grinned as nodded when his father mentioned the girl.

Baekhyun still remembered the first time he brought Jieun home to visit his father, the girl immediately won his father’s heart and his father couldn’t find any reason to object this future daughter-in-law. That girl, was like an angel from the magic world, had been enclosed the relationship of the father and son since then.

Baekhyun’s father looked at his watch, “Time to go back to the wedding now. Don’t make the other wait for you.”

“Yeap, if I am not going back now, probably future Mrs. Byun would become Mrs. Park.” He giggled while thinking of his best friend and his girl.

 

-----------

 

Jieun was taking a bouquet of flower which had been tied and placed it into the round bowl for decoration. She wouldn’t think of she could be invited into such a luxurious wedding. She took the flower into the bride’s waiting room. “Hi Minyeon.” She greeted the girl she had met last time she was here.

“Hey Jieun.” Minyeon greeted back while the artists kept on putting make-up on her face.

“Congratulations on your wedding.” Jieun placed the flower on top of the coffee table.

“Thank you.” Minyeon smiled back happily. “Jieun-ah.”

“Hmm?”Jieun nodded as reply but still fixing the flower.

“Thank you.” Minyeon said sincerely.

“What for?”Jieun looked at her, completely confused.

“I know Baekhyun and I weren’t meant to be together.” Minyeon started. “Thanks for letting me know who my true love is.”

“Minyeon-ah, it wasn’t me who tell you. It was all fated.” Jieun smiled and held Minyeon’s hand. “And I hope you really live happily in the future this time.”

“I only hope that Jongdae would not fall from the cliff this time.” Minyeon blurted out and Jieun giggled.

“If Jongdae trying to escape from you, I will kick him on his .” Jieun looked at her and laughed.

“Jieun-ah,” Chanyeol dashed into the room without knocking. “Jieunnie! Where did you go?” All Chanyeol could see was the girl and even ignored the bride.

“I am the bridesmaid, Chanyeol. Why wouldn’t I be here?” She asked back.

“I was looking for you everywhere.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter