11

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appa, where’s Chanbaek? He should be helping you.” Jieun trying to take the bottles of soju that her father was holding.

“Stop calling him. Chanbaek isn’t your slave. He need rests too.” Jieun’s father shook his head.

“And he let the old man carried bottles of soju.” She talked back, ”You will get hurt on your waist, appa!”

“Just a few bottles of soju.”

“Aish!” Jieun stopped bickering and passed all the grocery to the boys, “Sorry for keeping you guys waiting so long.”

“It’s alright. How much is it?” Joonmyeon took his wallet out.

“30000 won, please.” Joonmyeon counted the money and handed over to Jieun.

“Thank you. So you guys are having vacation here?” Jieun asked curiously.

“Yea, sort of.” Luhan answered. “And also visiting a friend of ours.”

“Oh?! You do have friends over here?” Jieun continued.

“Kind of?!” Jongdae replied unsurely.

“Remember I mentioned about my friend who was getting married?” Joonmyeon asked while Jieun nodded. “He was missing on that day of his wedding.” She gasped upon hearing.

“So we travel here, trying to reminisce him.” Sehun continued.

“I am sorry to hear that.” Jieun sent her condolences.

“It’s alright. I think we should head back now since our friends are waiting for us at home.” Jongin excused.

“Okay. I guess I will see you guys around then.” Jieun smiled, which melted the boys’ hearts again. “Bye~”

“See you.” They chanted.

After the boys were back, Jieun locked the door of her father grocery and headed back to the house.

“What take you so long?” Baekhyun asked while preparing the cutleries for dinner.

“Some visitors,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter