10

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The flight landed after an hour. After carried their luggage, 11 good-looking boys walked out the airport and headed into a van. Their destination was a villa on the beach, which was owned by Sehun’s family as they used to have a holiday there.

“Finally we are here.” Jongin stretched his body and took a deep breath.

“Hyung, get your stuffs into the house.” Sehun called some of his hyungs who were standing along the rock, looking at the sunset. Kris was hitting Tao for messing his hair and Minseok looked around for an eat-out place. Everyone was relaxing and enjoyed themselves except Chanyeol who was looking at his phone all the time. He was looking at the wallpaper which was showing a photo of him with Baekhyun. Yixing patted on his shoulder. Chanyeol looked at him and smiled weakly. “I’m alright.”

After unloaded their luggage, they sat on the benches at the balcony. “What a nice view.” Luhan chanted. Spring breeze blew over, hitting their faces softly.

Suddenly, Tao’s stomach growled loudly. Jongdae laughed at the younger. “I’m hungry, hyung.” Tao looked at Kris with his infamous puppy eyes, but Kris looked away, ignored him. Minseok spoke, “I’ve checked that we don’t have any restaurant around. Even an eat-out stall.”

“No, there is a grocery shop at the end of the beach. Maybe we could buy some instant noodles for tonight.” Joonmyeon told the gang.

“If you want instant noodles, you can get it in the cupboard in the kitchen.” Sehun stated.

“Was it expired?” Kyungsoo asked. Sehun was surprised, “I don’t think so. Let’s check it.”

Luhan checked every cupboard and found only 5 packs of instant noodles. “It’s not enough for all of us.”

“We will just go and buy. And we should buy eggs and breads for tomorrow’s breakfast.” Joonmyeon said. “Kyungsoo-ah, can you stay here and cook these first? For Tao and the others. We will be back soon.” Kyungsoo nodded as he accepted the mission.

Joonmyeon, Sehun, Luhan, Minseok, Jongin and Jongdae, a team of six, headed to the said grocery shop.

“Hyung, let’s buy some soju too.” Sehun said. Joonmyeon looked at him surprisedly and hit his head. “You have just turned 20 last April.”

“Pretty please? I’m adult already. Turning 21 in 11 months later. Please?” Sehun intertwined his hands together and begged.

“Okay, okay.” Joonmyeon sighed. “But don’t drink too much.”

“Kamsahamida, hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter