Caring friends

Love Triangle! but... Not really

"Nah, who cares if she's your girlfriend hyung. You! get out of my face now!" That Youngjae boy pointed at Jieun as he sees her crystal clear tear fell down from her  red cheeks from embarrasement.

Youngjae looked away and took his seat back while Daehyun goes towards Jieun and comfort her but Sulli pushed his arms and Ailee helps Jieun to stand up and rushed out from the canteen , leaving the giggling crowd and also Daehyun.

"hey , you still have mercy? weak" Yongguk stared at Youngjae after the girls left and gave him a smirk.

"Yeah , you could do anything more cruel to her but instead you let her go?" Joungup added and stared at him as Yongguk did.

"Pssh! If Daehyun hyung didn't interfere me , I could have pulled her hair or something" Youngjae rested his back on the chair and Daehyun just rolled his eyes.

"Youngjae is pretty harsh isn't he?"Sungkyu looked at the rest of the Infinite boys and waiting for the respond.

"Yeah you're right!" Dongwoo respond as he felt guilty for Sungkyu who was waiting for his respond.

"Tch , who cares" L mumbled to his self but its quite loud for Infinite to hear that.

"You are just a playboy ! how many girls have you hurt? Your first love also must be really hurt! Jieun must've be looking for he by now. I guess you dont love Jieun already right? Pshh. I'm looking for Jieun now" Woohyun left to find Jieun but actually he went to somewhere else to find silence.

Meanwhile at Jieun ..

Ailee leads them to her locker and opened it

"Here pick anything you want" Ailee smled at Jieun while stepping aside for Jieun to pick.

As Jieun stood infront of Ailee's special locker, It was shining bright with some light and been decorated cutely. Jieun could even see a bundle of fancy clothes there . 

"This" Jieun picked the most normal clothes there , a yellow long sleeve sweather with a cute cartoon giraffe printed on it.

"Why did you pick the most normal clothes? You're the daughter of a rich person , aren't you?"Sulli looked at Jieun in confusion.

Jieun just smiled ignoring Sulli and touching her sticky hair.

"Let's go to the washroom" Ailee grabbed Jieun's hand gently while holding a pack of wet tissue , a towel , a shampoo? , and a make up bag.

"Woah, you really prepared a lot don't you ? Jieun giggled a bit between her sentences while Sulli is at the other side of Jieun , holding her perfume.

********

Jieun took only 5 minutes for cleaning her self. Her sticky self beforehas turned gloowy and sparkly. Even Ailee and Sulli is shocked with her natural beauty . Her natural red plump lips , white milky skin and sweet smile, its PERFECT! plus with Ailee's cute clothes, and fragrant shampoo, she looks fresh!

"Dry your hair , dear" Ailee took the prepared hair dryer and dries Jieun's hair.

" No, I should do it myself. Poor you guys." Jieun wanted to snatch the hair dryer from Ailee's hand but  Ailee said that she is happily doing that .

"No need make up! you are a natural beauty!" Sulli hides the make up bag behind her when she sees Jieun who tries to reach the make up equipments.

" O-okay....  I think I'm done.." Jieun said softly then smiled sweetly at Ailee and Sulli.

"Wait, the last touch" Sulli sprayed the limited edition perfume onto Jieun about two or three times and made Jieun cough.

"Let's go!" Ailee and Sulli shouted as they gather all things and both of them grabbed Jieun's hand and rushed out from the washroom.