Confession to crowd?

Love Triangle! but... Not really

As they walk pass the crowded hall , lots of female students were staring at the love birds who were holding hands with proud feelings. The female students were glaring , whispering and some of them were even shocked . None of them would dare to lay into them since they knew that the harsh Youngjae wouldn't stay still if he saw his close friend or maybe....girlfriend be bullied , and thats what the girls thinks. However, a brave one came. 

" Hey why are you linking arms with Youngjae oppa?" A girl stood in front the new born couple and point towards Youngjae caused him a bit irritated with her calling him 'oppa' except for Jieun.

She almost made a fight with Jieun before Youngjae could pull her into the middle of the hall.

"Attention everyone! For your information , me and this girl , IU are an official couple now. So , if one of you did bad things towards my girlfriend , and you're gonna regret with your stupid action. Don't you ever get near her!" Youngjae made a commotion when he started to confess infront the crazy fans of him .

Plus, he ever kissed Jieun's forehead once again ,made the girl student became mad and annoyed but what could they do? Youngjae has warned them. Jieun blushed after Youngjae kissed her infront of the crowd but she didn't mind , she also woudn't want to get into a war with the girls yet, luckily Youngjae has warned them. Jieun set a cute smile towards Youngjae caused him to lighten up his mood back.

Youngjae's POV

I've warn the girls to not disturb my princess . And wow, their reaction was superb! some of them almost barge in and could kill my princess but ofcourse! I gave them my death glare. I even kissed her forehead once again , and I guess my princess is embarrassed seeing that she blushed and made a grin .. a cute one. She gave me a cute smile and yes, I return her smile with my sheepish smile . I gain lots of energy and love from her cute smile you know? besides her laugh.

Oh! There's BAP hyungs! They're hanging out at the corner of the hall? Thats weird. I saw Himchan hyung waving to us from a far trying to call us . My princess wave him back although she shouldn't have to . Silly girl. I rushed to BAP bringing along my princess while holding her soft hand. GAAAHHH~~~~ I'm going to faiinntt~~

-----End of Youngjae's POV-----

"Hey nice warning over there . We all heard it . You've become a man I guess.. You're lucky to have a protective boyfriend , IU" Himchan pats Youngjae's shoulder and looked at IU with a bright sensation. 

"Hey IU, this Friday we'll be having a small gathering at our dorm after school . Wanna join? Don't worry , it won't harm anything. Plus, your friends are going too , who are their names???.....uh..... oh yeah! Himchan's girlfriend , Ailee and Sulli if im not mistaken . So??" Yongguk looked at IU with a forced smile commanded by Zelo after seeing him talking with a blank expression. Jieun thinks deeply of she should go or not since she never had been into someones house before.

Jieun nodded while sighing a heavy sigh

With only a word 'okay' Jieun made , Youngjae cheered happily and wanting to hug Jieun but after seeing his hyungs looking at him with weirdness he tries to control himself.

"OH NO! I gotta go now , my chauffeur is here! goodbye, see you tomorrow!" Jieun dashed out from the hall after seeing her chauffeur waiting inside the University compound while waving goodbye to BAP. Without her realizing, Youngjae is following her from behind.

Youngjae grabbed Jieuns wrist befor she could enter the car cause her to shocked a bit.

"Yeobo..... your... phone number.." Youngjae said while panting hard from his running to catch Jieun.

" Oh yes ! sorry for making you running" the worried Jieun cupped his cheeks before taking out her phone from her pocket.

They exchange their phone number finally.On Youngjae's phone , MY PRINCESS for Jieun while Jieun herself update Youngjae's name as YEOBO-ah. Cute right? 

Jieun finished it with giving Youngjae a kiss on his cheeks and enters the car while smiling non-stop. And there's the cute blushing Youngjae, smiling while touching the kissing marks on his cheeks.