Dream guitar

Love Triangle! but... Not really

Jieun as well face palm her face.

"Ah... I forgot to ask him a lot of stuff.. nevermind, its not that important though." Jieun looked out the window and started to daydreaming about Youngje's cuteness then her hearts starts to beating fast.

Suddenly her eyes were largened , she just remembered about her bestfriend! she fogot to search for them! 

"Myungsoo, Daehyun , Woohyun.. i'm sorry." Jieun bits her plump lips and sighed heavily.

"Young master? we're home" Jieun's chauffeur wakes Jieun from her nap and returned to his seat. Jieun did a few streching before and after going out from the car.

She walked leisurely towards the main door, before she could open the door a maid opened it for her with a smile. As she goes into the huge bungalow , a line of servants are waiting for her with a sincere smile and in the middle there's her father.

" Oh appa you're back , odd.." Jieun looks at her smiling father who is coming towards her.

" Neh, i know it's early , but I would like to bring my daughter to buy your pesonal stuff or should I say shopping. So are your free?"Mr.Lee looked at his confused daughter. And the result , Jieun smiled. Then, Mr.Lee smirked as he saw Jieun has already went to her room.

"I think I should wear this sweater and my favourite skinny jeans." Jieun puts the clothes onto her bed then opened her clothes that Ailee gave her and hang it neatly in her luxurious closet.

The black mixed grey sweater and her sky blue skinny jeans ssuits her perfectly well. Jieun didn't forget to place her samsung hoppin' into her pocket before leaving her room.

"I'm ready, let's go! " Jieun said as soon as she saw her father. 

Both of them went into the car and head to the city leaving the opulent neighbourhood. The car is filled with laughter of Mr.Lee and Jieun's jokes.

" Appa, lets go down here" Jieun asked her father to exit from the car and started to walk in the walking route while looking at the shops that they passed by.

Suddenly, Jieun stopped in fronts of a musical instrument shop. In the preview glass, there's a beautiful guitar been placed nicely under a spotlight which caught Jieun's eyes. She was looking at the guitar with her sparkling eyes and was determined to own the beautiful guitar.

"Appa I want this" Jieun pointed at the guitar with full of hope so that her father could buy it for her. 

"Okay. No problem" Mr.Lee went inside the shop immediately cause Jieun a shock of her father's sudden reaction but she was relaxed after that since she forgot that her father is  rich person.

She entered the shop and saw her father paying for the guitar . She was extremely happy that she could own her dream guitar that fast. Mr.Lee called Jieun to sign her signature for the certificate. Once she carries the guitar's bag , she could feel like she's the happiest girl in the world. THey entered the car and headed home.

After a few minutes Jieun went inside her car, a man entered the shop.

" Where's the guitar?" the guy asked while looking at the casher calmly.

"Oh, L-ah! sorry , but your dream guitar has been sold by a man for her daughter. And if you ask why I didn't keep the guitar as you say, that man bought the guitar 3x the original price so why would I let my sustenance go that easy . Plus, i've warn him that you had booked this guitar and yes he's so stubborn." The casher explained calmly while wiping the musical instruments previwes.

L get out from the shop without saying anything since he was really angry.

" Who the heck bought my dream guitar? Tch! I hate her! Damn you!" L mutered inside her heart while forming a fist and get into the van.

"So... where's the guitar? " Sungyeol spoke when he saw L gets into the car with his bare hands. L sigh before saying ' sold out ' and looked out the window which made the other members forms their mouth to a 'o' shape.

"You looked like our Leader Gyu's face when his favourite candy been sold out man, so cheer up , you wouldn't want to have his old face don't you?"Woohyun refers to L who is still in his moody side while the other are laughing hard.

"Yah, you guys are really....!" Sunggyu held out his fist trying to punch Woohyun but instead, Woohyun flinched.