Trust

Love Triangle! but... Not really

~ Intro Time~

Mrs. Nam Ha Nuel or should I say, 'omma' has been the part of the Lee family after she married appa 3 months after me and appa moved to Seoul. She's appas secretary that time. But , unfortunately her husband died in a murder while she is still rising her 8 years old Sehun and the cute 6 years old Ha Yi . Since Sehun is a cold boy , so he dosen't really laugh at my stupid jokes . But don't worry! I manage to make him laugh along , different from his sister , Ha Yi , she's really close with me and a really fun and warm-hearted girl. BTW, back to the story. 

Appa felt sorry for her and decided to marry Ha Nuel since both of them still need love and care . However , appa still has his responsibility to take care of Ha Nuel's children together with me. So, appa bought a huge house for his new wife and children to stay while me and himself stay together. He was afraid that if we stay together , there's a chance of his new wife would toture me or something like what he read in Ha Yi's fairytale book. 

If you think she tortures me then you're wrong. She even visits and cooks for us twice or more every month.

~End of Intro~

~End of Jieun's POV~

"Ha Yi!" Jieun jumped and hugged the plump Ha Yi , not caring the 'only staring' Sehun. Ha Yi just laugh seeing her step-sister silly act.

Jieun then hugged Sehun tightly when she saw his face which looked like he needs more love.

"N-No . Don't hug me . Noona!"Sehun wanting to release himself from Jieun's deadly cuddle but instead, Jieun hugs him even more tighter for the last time and release him from her since she's ran out of breath . After taking a few oxygen , she looked at Sehun . He's cheeks is flaming red from tiredness......but without her knowing its actually from embarrassment mixed with....happiness?

Sehun's POV

I was hearing the conversation between appa and Ha Yi about random stuff but then , a familiar girl coming down from the stairs . Its Jieun noona....and my heart is beating fast....WHAT?! What's wrong with you Sehun? Whenever you see your step-sister's face and you blushed?..... WHAT?! I blushed ?! TCH! No way...

I snapped out from my deep thoughts when Jieun noona hugged Ha YI from the back and I was like , they just met and set apart a week ago and she already missed her like crazy? duhhh.. I mean , they're just like couples. Speaking about couples, is she taken? I thought that while staring at Jieun noona but I guess my expression is a bit weird , because Jieun noona suddenly hugged me tightly and claimed that I need her love to make me looks better. And I guess its......true....WHAT?! . I told her to stop but at first she ignores me but then she finnaly stops. I could fell my cheeks is burning hot and....I was feeling happy? but awkward.

End Of POV

"Well , the kids looks happy as usual . I guess we could have some chance" Appa smile at omma after observing us acts.

Jieun was confused at her appa's statement but then her attention is moved to the load of bags infront of the main door. Actually, omma is looking at my confused face and started to explain.

"Honey,your appa and I will go for a special trip for our anniversary today. Perhaps you forgot...It's okay , since you're busy with school we don't really expect you to remember it though." omma smiled at Jieun although she's a bit dissapointed.

Jieun just nodded and smiled back.

"Let's go" Appa tugged his phone into his pocket after texting his client to cancel all the important meeting along this week. Then appa kissed us kids forehead and headed towards his car same goes to omma.

After the servants store all the bags into the car , then before omma and appa could enter the car, Jieun rushed to them.

" Happy Anniversary. Good luck for your honeymoon" Jieun whispered into their ears while hugging them both softly. They both smiled at Jieun and quickly kissed Jieun and return to the car.

Just right Jieun could get into the house, her father pulled her wrist

"And , about your boyfriend. Ur a grown up now so, take a good care of yourself when im not here and don't do anything stupid. Before you go anywhere inform it to me. One word, trust" Appa let go of his grip and rushed back into his car and drove away after waving to his beloved children