New Friends!

Love Triangle! but... Not really

Choi Jin Ri! Sulli for short!" the Sulli girl made an eye smie and giggled at Jieun who startled when she heard her shout. 'Her lips are red naturally plus her white skin , she's so cute and pretty, i envy her' thats what Jieun think when she saw how cute Sulli is. 

"Hello! And i'm Lee Ye Jin! Ailee for short! Nice to meet you chingu!" One more stranger pops-out from Sulli's back and also offers a hand shake. She's really beautiful, although her skin seems a bit dark but she has the characteristic as a young diva. Her brown hair is tugged onto her right shoulder and styled with swirls.

"O-okay, nice to meet you too . I'm Lee Jieun , Jieun for short" They succesfully made a friendly handshake and they giggled together.

"Yah ahjumma! where are you from?You just abandon me a while ago!" Sulli pinch Ailee's arm and puts her arms on her waist while looking at her.

"Ouch! that hurts, monster! Now you look at this! I just got a couple ring  from my boyfriend just now" Ailee shows her couple ring to prove that she isn't abandoning her.

Jieun just chuckled when she sees her new friends are arguing about something useless more than a minute. Then Sulli stopped quarrelling.

"Oh my gosh... it's B.A.P and Infinite!"in the first second Sulli's mouth is wide open but then, she closed it then turned to Ailee

"Hey girls..who's B.A.P and Infinite?"Jieun ask in confusion while staring at the person who is wearing a mask then turned to Ailee and Sulli.

"Oh sorry Jieun, for not telling you about the most popular guys here....uh..uh...you! you tell her!" Sulli pointed at Ailee and continue to put on her lip balm . Ailee just rolled her eyes and looked at Jieun and smiled sweetly.

"OkayJieun, Let me tell about . Infinite are our University's most popular boy group not only in Korea but worlwide. Same goes to B.A.P , them two are our Kingkas and we love them. Don't you surf internet? or even hear music? cuz' they are very popular" explain Ailee to Jieun. Jieun just nodded her head and turned to the kingkas and looked away.

"yes, I don't really care about these idols actually" Jieun speaks quietly but could be heard by Ailee.

"Let's go to our class, today's lectures gonna start soon. Jieun-ee which class are you ? And you stop staring at them look at you , you're drooling!" Ailee waved her hand infront  of Sulli's face. Sulli gave Ailee a death glare while Jieun is laughing when she heard the word 'drooling'.

"Now I'm in vocal class" said Jieun who is still laughing. but then, the bell rings and made all of them run like crazy.

"looks like we are in the same class" Sulli grins and smiles widely at Jieun

******

" Hello there , now can you introduce your self?"Mrs.Ahn is aiming toward Jieun

So....Jieun did her intro and the class starts and bla...blA...bla...FINALLY its recess