chapter twO

Love Triangle! but... Not really

                          "Hey...." Daehyun was about to ask Jieun to go out with him tomorrow maybe to the beach plus,its saturday tomorrow but when he could there's someone who interferes his plans.

                          "Yah! let's meet at the oak tree tomorrow okay? like usual" Woohyun once again came out from nowhere and gave them a smile.Jieun gave him a thumbs up while her eyes is still closed and smiled a bit. 'cute' that is what Woohyun and Daehyun describe when looking at their crush normal act.

                          Woohyun ran to Myungsoo who seems like he was sleeping and disturb his sleep. Myungsoo gave him a small punch but Woohyun quickly dodge it instead, Mungsoo punch the air. Daehyun giggled.

                          "Jieun- ah..wake up.. let's go home eh?" Myungsoo wake his girlfriend softly so he woudn't get punch by her. Jieun startled at first and tried to punch the person who bother her sleep but when she looked at his boyfriend her eyes was softtlyned.

                          "Okay...I'm hungry... Mom's dinner would be really delicious"Jieun predict various of mouth watering dish while packing her stuff without knowing something bad will happen to her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jieun waved to her three bestfriend and dashed inside without knocking the door.

                         "Where's your manners girl?" Mrs.Lee raise one of her eyebrow wanting her answers.

Jieun could see her mother sitting on the sofa while typing something on her laptop and crossing her leg.The surrounding was really peace and quiet just like what her mother likes.She could tell that her father wasn't home that time or he would be watching television with her mother.

                          " I"M HOOOMMEEEE!!!!" Jieun shouted without thinking deeply and looked at her mother with a grin.Unfortunately, shouting and other noisy stuff is the one Mrs.Lee hates the most.