The reversion

Love Triangle! but... Not really

Years has passed by....everyone has their own bussiness... same goes to the four bestfriends. They had been separated by their family problems..Only sweet memories stored in the cold village not alike as te old fresh ones.

Jieun is awake from her sleep and looked at the clock and sigh, it's 6 a.m. and its too early to go to school. She closed her eyes before she sit at the end of her bed. She scratch her head and turned to her right and saw the two frames facing her. She observed the familiar face and smile. She pick up the most cute decorated frame and touch the most happy smile of the owner.

"Omma.. I've grown up . I'm entering University today..."she smiled softly as she whispers with her husky voice and kissed the frame. Then she reached the other frame which decorated with nature and quietly observing the three faces there.

"Where are you guys.. I miss you a lot.. I don't even have friends here..As we promised, we will enter Chungye University together.."

Flashback..

Several years ago..

" Guys!" Jieun running towards them with a less pleasing expression. She was wearing a skirt , over her knees she changed a lot after her mothers death. Well, the other three aren't shock since they already got used with it plus, she's even cuter with her cute yet brave attitude.

" I-I'm moving out tomorrow! To Seoul!" She shouted in front of them with her watery eyes. All af them was shocked to hear that

" Tomorrow?" Myungsoo suprised while the other two is speechless.

"Its a commad from omma to appa... she told appa to make us to live in Seoul.... she said that...Seoul suits better for me.."Jieun cried and wept her tears.

" Just do what your omma says...okay?" Myungsoo pats her head and plants a smile on his face

"Then, how are we gonna met each other" Jieun is still crying but then Daehyun wipes her tears using his thumb.

"All of us will gonna be a singer right? You know, that Chungye University? lets met there when we grew up." Daehyun giving his idea to Jieun and looked at the rest of the two who was busy thingking.

"Nice!" Woohyun looked up to Daehyun while Myungsoo just nodded his head.

"Promise?" Jieun reach out her pinky finger and started to cross them with her bestfriends finger

"WE PROMISE!" Myungsoo,Daehyun and Woohyun jumped happily.

End of flashback

"Miss Jieun, your breakfast is ready and master is waiting dow----.. Oh my gosh! Miss Jieun, you haven't change ? It's already 7!" the maid was really shocked when she saw the young master is still on bed . Usually Jieun would have gone walking around the house or even have finish eating her breakfast by now. 

Jieun snapped out from her daydream and put back the frame and jumped out from the bed then she rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door

***

"Appa~~ good morning~~" Jieun took a sit beside her father and reached for the sandwich and plug inside .

"Oh! good morning honey. You look nice" Mr.Lee stop reading his newspaper and took a glance at his daughter. She is wearing a cream long sleeve T-shirt and a black short pants.

" Thanks. This t-shirt is limited edition you know? By the way, why aren't you going to office? you're late " Jieun took a sip of her orange juice and shove a spoon of scramble eggs into .

"I want to send you to University for your first day of school . And, i'm the boss in that company . I have my right to come late or not. Eat faster or you'll be late" Mr.Lee fold his newspapers neatly and leave it on the dining table. Mr.Lee gave Jieun a signal that he will wait for Jieun in the car.

Jieun shove every food inside and rushed to the front door. As soon as she exit the huge bungalow , she took a deep breathe of fresh air while smiling brightly and get into the glisten mercedes.

Once they arrived at the University compound, Jieun kissed her father's cheeks and dashed out of the car after Mr.Lee wished her luck.As she took a step she could see a lot of female student is fixing their gaze onto her that leads Jieun carries her backpack with discomfiture since she dosen't know where to go and being stared. But somene suddenly emerges infront of her.

"Hey!Let's be friends! Nice to meet you!" a cute girl pops-out infront of Jieun then offering her hand. Her hair is long and a bit curve with red in colour. At the first sight Jieun sees her, she had knew that the mysterious girl is bubbly and a really fun friend.

"Uh...oh.. nice to meet you..my name is Lee Jieun , Jieun for short" Jieun held her soft hand and smiled sincerely. Jieun couldn't believe that she haven't even enter the University building in a second she had make friends.. She was really happy.