First and unexpected

Love Triangle! but... Not really

"I'm going! Bye! See you guys after school~~" Jieun waved Ha Yi and the shy? Sehun . While holding a sandwich , she grabbed her bag and rushed out from the dining room.

"Noona! Don't forget your promise~~" Ha Yi shouted from the dining room while forming a cheeky smile after she  imagine meeting her one and only crush . Even though its far , Jieun still could hear Ha Yi's warning. While Sehun is still ... remembering his first kiss...yet , he felt guilty.

"Wahh...~~ This lyrics is awsome...I wonder how I made this." Jieun murmurs by herself while observing the mysterious lyrics , with her handwriting.

She automatically smiled after recognizing the point of this lyrics ...to marry him...the one she loves...She blushed when inserting the couple ring into her finger. But then , her beautiful smile dissapear and  furrowed brows appears instead.

"Did...Sehun enters my room last night? Or it was an illusion when I felt a warm lips onto mine" Jieun thinks deeply with holding and rubbing her chin , just like a pro detective . LOL -,-''. She then frown in pain when touching the back of her head ..Its swelling? Jieun once again ensure it with pressing the swelling part , and the result. 'Ouch!'

" Young master , how long are you gonna stay here? We've arrived school a minute ago" The confused chauffeur finally said his words carefully while glancing at Jieun who was still,,confirming her swell repeatedly. 

Jieun startled at her chauffeur's words and face palms herself . She thanked the chauffeur for reminding her and dashed out from the car after packing her stuff back .

Jieun was walking calmly ,not expecting anything although she sees a few groups of girls mocking her. Yeah , she wouldn't care , Youngjae had gave them a warning to not even lay a finger on her unless they're so determined to do it. Just like the rest of the days , two girls will wait for her and tell her different kind of stories and the latest University's news. Each 1 minute , 1 amazing story. Us three will take turns to tell stories and sometimes gossip . Ahh~~~ I just love being friends with them both same goes to them too.

Were talking about a transfer kid from other famous University , if im not mistaken , KAIST , yes KAIST... Sulli was talking about how hot he is while not to mention Ailee , he's good looking and stuff. It's Jieun's turn to ask them about where BAP is (to change topic) suddenly a pair of hands been placed around her waist gently . She could feel the warmth around her . The firm touch from her love . She LOVES IT! 

" Annyeong Youngjae~" Jieun tries to release herself from the gently hug that Youngjae gave her since .. the girls had gone wild.. He's doing it infront of public. Isn't hes scared of being spotted by paparazi for being a couple from an unkown rookie? He's famous and well known..

"Don't call me that.. call me y-e-o-b-o , yeobo.. get it my love? Kaja~~" He whispers into Jieun's ear while still hugging her caused Jieun to blushed. Jieun nooded then Youngjae release her and holds her hand softly signaling Ailee and Sulli to follow him while he's still holding hands with Jieun , leading them to the canteen.. again?

"Oh you're here. I'm just gonna inform to you guys that a new kid being transfered here so-" Yongguk immedietly explained to the three of the girls in front of him but before he could finish his word ,

" Old news..~" Ailee said boringly plus teasing him to make him embarrassed since he forbid her and Himchan to go on their date last night.

"Awww~~ my baby is taking her revenge towards the third person~~ How cute~~" Himchan teased and breaks into laughter before Yongguk gave him a death glare. While the others are chuckling silently. 

"And the new student, he's mysterious , a freak . So be careful , since you three are also our alliance too." Yongguk shot everyone of us a death glare means he's really serious .. Maybe , there's something he dosent wants us to know about that kid.

RIIING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why the hell is this bell ringing soo loud.?! I almost become deaf!" Daehyun closed his ears using Zelo's books and frowns. While Zelo stared at him with a smirk.

"Its ringing normally . " Sulli said coldly and left the group dragging Jieun and Ailee out from the canteen. I guess she's mad since Daehyun had a fight with Hoya , her crush but they make out just in 5 minutes. Boys...their incredible in friends issue but for girls , it'll took for 5 years she guess. >_< !

"Oh ! BAP guys! can you... please send me to the gates after school? I wanna introduce you with someone" Jieun let go a cute smiling face for a trap so that they could fall for her cute face. And yes all of them melted when they saw the shining bright smile except for Yongguk and Himchan of course. Himchan is taken and Youngguk is..... cold hearted?

*                                        *                                                   *                                                             *

Jieun's POV

Us bestfriend were separated by the different class we'll attend so I'll enter the vocal class for the first lesson today....

I plopped myself onto the chair after I saw an empty group table plus , it's beside the window...since I love to daydream while staring at the blue sky. I'll never get bored with it because me and Youngjae's favourite colour is Sky blue...although mine is yellow actually~~kekeke..

As usual , daydreaming is the first thing I do but then , my gaze were fixed onto 4 firm bodies. At first I thought how can a man's body could be this firm. I can it guess from my feelings..keke. So my eyes starts to wonder how handsome they are so I took a good look at them 4. Oh its BAP . The maknae lines , my love Youngjae , Jongup , Zelo and an ahjusshi , Yongguk.

Seems that Youngjae is suprised and happy seing me in the same class as he is so he starts to run towards me.

"NO. Its okay , go and sit with your friends. I need to focus in class too. It's not the time to have lovey-dovey" I said to him while gently carressing his hand after a read his mind for taking some of romantic chance to this class . He looked sad and heave a heavy sigh.

"You don't love me anymore?" Youngjae starts to pout cutely and begs dramatically to let him sit beside me . I shook my head and smiled sincerely to show him how I meant about focus in class. My vocal starts to get worst after losing against a vocal competition with Ha Yi . 

"Yeobo, please. I love you~~ I'm starting to lose against my step-sister's amazing vocal~~" I replied and did the same tactic as he , I made a cute pout and some aegyo.. Thakfully , I have a understanding boyfriend. I stopped doing my aegyo when Youngjae said there's a 'condition' to let me go.

"What is it?" I lean closer to him . Youngjae points to his kissable lips. I started to blush ,so I looked away to hide my burning cheeks .

After my heartbeat starts to clam down I turn my head to face him and wanted to dissaprove his condition but as fast as lightning , he stole my kiss or should I say he pecked me quickly and retured to his seat beside Yongguk. Both of us were smiling sheepishly for our 'first' kiss . All the girls in the class saw it . And now , they hate me. I replayed the sence where he kissed me made me to blushed hardly and my heart....Its racing!.. As I was focusing into that, someone called me from behind , its Youngjae.  He mouthed a 'gomawo' to me then I mothed a 'what?' back to him while raising my eyebrows. He chuckled and form a kissing lips while closing his eyes . I could see his blushing cheeks , how cute~~... Yoo Youngjae...please don't make my heart explode now! I'm , i'm serious! You're cute!