Childhood friend

Love Triangle! but... Not really

The lecturer (dunno his name) came in and smiled to every single students in the class as a sign of satisfied since before , lots of kids usually skips his class. He claps his hands and there comes in a guy. 

"Introduce yourself Byun Baekhyun" that clumsy lecturer said proudly , didn't noticed his mistake. That Baekhyun guy , he blushed from embarrassment.

"We already knew you , Byun Baekhyun" Zelo shouted out loud so everyone could hear it . Everyone laughed especially the girls, its overacting , well, I know its just an idol who made a such joke except for Jieun why would she laugh at that? she dosen't even know its a joke.

"Y-yeah, like you say ...my name is-" Baekhyun stopped as someone opened the door harshly.

" How early! " The lecturer crossed his arms and looked at the 3 guys standing awkwardly.

"Sorry sir, we have some urgent problems a while ago . " The one who's standing in the front if Jieun's not mistaken , its Sulli's crush , Hoya barely replied while others just stares at the girls back there , waving and winking.

" Okay , Hoya , Sungyeol and L . I'll give you guys an excuse since you're an idol.. pshh idols." The lecturer let them get inside while rolling his eyes before commanding Baekhyun to continue his intro.

"My name is Byun Baekhyun , I'm a member of Exo and I'll be studying here for 1 in a half year....maybe" Baekhyun ends his intro but since there's INFINITE idols are here so none of them are paying any attention towards him except for Jieun and some two or three girls.

"OHMYGOSH! Did you say EXO?!" A girl screamed followed by others... made Jieun annoyed.

"Isn't Sehun a member of EXO too?" Jieun thought while pissing them all off

The lecturer lets Baekhyun to pick his seat but before he could seat beside Jongup , Hoya nudge him away caused him almost tripped but succesfully balanced himself.

Baekhyun could see there's no more seat left except with the girl alone there, there's 5 more. He had no choice but to seat with her rather than sitting with the loud girls back there and the guys with hateful eyes.

He sat beside Jieun made Jieun to startled once again but she pissed him of . Jieun could hear a few sigh behind her.

The seat with BAP has been taken by Sungyeol and Hoya but, where shoul L sit?

L was really pissed of with it? Before , its a sold out dream guitar , now , its a sold out seat? He cursed under his breath when Sungyeol pointed to sit at the empty seat . L harshly pulled out the seat for him beside Baekhyun. He didn't realize who's the girl he's sitting with but after he took a quick glance , its the wimp. It even made him even mad.

Jieun could feel the sense of a jealous person behind her . When she looked back, there's the pitiful  staring Youngjae. Jieun smiled at his to say its gonna be okay but the she discovers the other BAP members are also staring at her , and back to ..Baekhyun. especially Yongguk . His gaze is WOW!

As she turned her head to face to the front , she saw a hand offers a shake. She then look up to see his face .

"Byun Baekhyun , whats yours?" That Baekhyun guys asked Jieun with a killer smile. But Jieun wouldn't affect to it since only one killer smile that could kill her. It's Youngjae's

"Lee Jieun" Jieun replied shortly with a sweet smile.

The cold L who was just peeping from a while was shocked as he heard the wimp's name. It's his first love's name , Jieun. He looked at her with shocked expression.

" you probably know Sehun? He's my step-brother" Jieun asked friendly to lessend the awkwardness.

"Oh really? so you are the one who Sehun always talk about ., cute and nice noona." Baekhyun said while laughing a bit

-------A short silence----------

"Jieun , d-don't you remember me?" Baekhyun said while stuttering. Jieun just shook her head because she dosen't remember having friend named Baekhyun before.

"I'm the one who confess to you last time...In the 4th grade..But, your boyfriend..offended you and punch me in the face...dont' you ...remember?"Baekhyun looked Jieun in the eyes hoping her to remember and ...single

"Oh yeah! I remember! You were called Bacon before right?! Aishh...sorry for letting Myungsoo to punch you in the face...plus , im still a bullier that time" Jieun smiled and the old memories seeing Bacon been beated has popped out in her mind.

L's eyes became wider and soften after hearing the wimp has step-brother , but the Jieun he know haven't. But his eyes suddenly became wider once again after hearing his name been mention by his chilhood friend...or...rival. Yes , he remembered that he knocked out Bacon that time but now , hes really confused. Is this really Jieun..? She even say that she's a gangster long ago...No! no L....she's not Jieun ...theres milions of people in earth...there could be someone who has the same name as Jieun and...Bacon... PSH! 

"And what's yours?" Baekhyun asked L who was deep in his thought. He even breaks into cold sweat thinking of that.

" L" L replied shortly while shaking their hands. Baekhyun smiled and turn back to Jieun.

"Are you single..now? since Myungsoo is nowhere to be found?"Baekhyun took his chance to asked his one and only crush. L became even crazier thinking of that

"No . I'm taken! And there's my boyfriend" Jieun simply pointed at Youngjae who was warming out his sweet vocals.

Baekhyun clench his fist under the table.

"MY next target is you....nobody gets on my way" Baekhyun whispers to his hearts.

"And I love him a lot!"Jieun said proudly

"Sorry...maybe one day i'll change my mind...but now, I have to change your fate" Baekhyun once again whispers to his hearts.