Official couple

Love Triangle! but... Not really

Jieun run as fast as she could although she often almost tripped but continue running with all her mights.

Finally, she arrived at the abonden garden. Searching for the man she loved but, he's not there or anywhere. ONly peaceful and beautiful surrounding of the garden dressed her view. Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed her waist and spun her around in circles, and of course, she recognized that touch. Both of them were in a happy mood then. Still , spinning hasn't stop made Jieun a bit frustiated.

"Yah ! put me down or I'll jump out from your grip ! i'm getting dizzy!" Jieun shouted while trying to get out from Youngjae's grip.

"Hahaha okay. I'm getting dizzy too" Youngjae loosen his grip carelessly caused them to fall on the green ground .

Both of them are now laying on the green grass while staring into the blue sky which was decorated with the cotton clouds and birds flying freely. Slowly ,  Youngjae's hand reaches Jieun's and holding it gently while enjoying the sweet moments of their lifes when suddenly Jieun sit up while facing the confused Youngjae.

"No, we can't do like this. We're not a couple so we shouldn't be holding hand and do stuffs like couples do.Plus, this relationship is just and act, remember?" Jieun pulls her hand back and make herself into a ball while sitting.

Youngjae also sit up like Jieun did and form a smile on his lips.

"So, you really assume me as your real boyfriend before eh? Now , could you be my girlfriend" Youngjae took out a cute couple chains from his pocket with a shape of a ring with her name and Youngjae's printed on it and hand it out to Jieun to see .

"Ohmygosh.....I-I will!" Jieun closed in shocked and moved with his romantic act.

She was smiling with her trembling hands and teary eyes as Youngjae puts the chain on her with his name while Jieun's name is for Youngjae. It suits her perfectly, same goes to Youngjae. Actually,deep in her heart says to accept Youngjae to be his girlfriend while her thoughts commands her to rejects him and wait for Myungsoo but, who cares? Myungsoo dosen't even search fo her. And that what makes her be his girlfriend now.

"Right in this moment! You are officially my girlfriend!" Youngjae pulls Jieun into his embrace and hugged her gently and full of love caused Jieun to burst into tears and hugged him back tightly.

"Uh-oh , my princess.... don't cry... I'll be here . Protecting you." Youngjae pats Jieun's head to calm her down then suddenly plants a kiss on her forehead.

It was the first kiss she ever received from a unknown boy but she could feel it... the kiss from a loving person , someone she loves , a caring person , Youngjae was the one who succesfully wins her heart , and ofcourse , she loves it and him too.

" Uhmm... from now on, call me yeobo or oppa" jokes Youngjae as he saw that Jieun has calm herself and hugging her once again.

"No way! I'm older than you and never even dream for me to call you yeobo" Jieun pushed herself out from Youngjae's embrace and jokes along .

"Guess what? you just did! And if you don't call me yeobo or oppa i'll tickle you to death" Youngjae laughed and tickles Jieun made her to finish her energy from laughing hard .

"Okay yeobo! Now STOP!" Jieun breaks down and decide to call him 'yeobo' instead.

Youngjae finally stops and once again caress her with love and cuteness. However, there's someone who is watching them from the start.....while clenching his fist. HE took his last glare and run out from the secret place quietly.

"Yeobo, I have to go home now . Maybe my chauffeur is already arrived" Jieun begged Youngjae to release her from his tight embrace and stood up but plopped onto the ground . She repeats it once again and gain the same result once again. She look up to the worried standing Youngjae with puppy eyes.

"I've lost my energy from laughing just now...so could you please---- YAH PUT ME DOWN!"before she could finish her sentennce , in a flash , Youngjae had already carried her up just like the bridal style one which make Jieun to shout in fear.

Youngjae laughed and helps Jieun to stand up as he realized his wrong action . He also held Jieun's hand in order to prevent her from falling and to support her more. 

"How lucky I am to have a caring boyfriend like him" Jieun whispers to herself and looks at Youngjae with full of happy feelings and smiled. Same goes to Youngjae who was really happy and thankful to have a cute , caring and beautiful girlfriend like Jieun.