chapter fiVe

Love Triangle! but... Not really

They are told to wait outside by the nurse and they sit on a bench face-to-face with the room where Jieun's mother. But Jieun couldn't sit still, she kept walking back and fourth. Myungsoo couldn't stand seeing Jieun walking back and fourth but as soon he wanted to calm Jieun , her father came.

"Appa...."Jieun looked at his anxious father with her sorrowful eyes and taking a seat. Mr.Lee came a bit late because of his busy schedule in Seoul city. Mr.Lee noticed Jieun and going towards her . Myungsoo who was sitting beside Jieun offers him to take his seat. Mr.Lee thanked Myungsoo and sit beside Jieun and hugged her. The other three just looked at them two

"How's omma?"Mr.Lee asked Jieun gently and softly as he her soft hair. But she didn't answer instead , she just stare at the plain wall. Not wanting to hurt her feelings Mr.Lee just remains quiet . Suddenly a small sobbing could be heard by the single of them  . Her bestfriends who was just staring at the floor looked up to find where the small sobbing coming from. Then , their eyes were fixed at Jieun who was still in her father's arm. She was crying . Everyone including her father was suprised . 

It was the first time for Myungsoo,Daehyun, and Woohyun to see Jieun cries.. Their eyes was larger than before and their mouth turned to the shape of 'o' :O.... Mr.Lee  is patting Jieuns head while giving a smile to her besties. They didn't even realized that it has been 30 minutes has passed

"Mr.Lee? Mrs.Lee is looking for you. She has something to say" a nurse came out from the room and leads Mr.Lee to get in the room. Mr.Lee gave Jieun a smile and ask Jieun to calm down before entering the room.

In a flash , Jieun was surrounded by her bestfriend and gave her words of encouragements. Myungsoo's finger gently Jieun's hair while Daehyun is rubbing her back gently too. Woohyun just pats Jieun's head and smile

"Don't worry I will be on your side .... forever...." Myungsoo still her hair and gave her his sincere smile

" Don't forget us two.." Daehyun adds while Woohyun is still speechless looking at Jieun .

But, tears keeps flowing out... she was really scared and actually she didn't even heard what her BF said.

Mr.Lee came out from the room and took of his spectacles and rubbed his teary eyes. They just observed his action and that made Jieun more teary. 

"Jieun, your omma called you.. she wants to tell you something...here..let me help you walk...since your leg might be weak.."Mr.Lee spoken up as he put back his spectacles on and forced a smile and offering his hand, his red nose could be seen really clear.

And its true... Jieun's leg really gone weak. As she took a step forward she almost fell, luckly she is holding her father's hand..

"Omma..." her voice is still shaking as she move forwards next to her mother's bed. All the wires and tube has been removed.

Mrs.Lee grabbed Jieun's hands and rubbing it. Jieun could fell the coldness of her mother's hand..it was really cold..

"Honey....be a nice girl...be a true female..remember?? i hate to see your tomboyish side...fullfill your wish to be a geat singer...I... just want to see you to be a true female..."Mrs.Lee took a deep breath and continued " I will not be cooking for you again...I'm sorry... I wont be taking care of you and appa anymore...I'm sorry... so.. please ..I beg you...turn to a real girl,.. cook for your father and yourself... take care of your dad and yourself..honey.. as long as your happy..im satisfied.......I love you.." Mrs.Lee's smile is almost dissapear because of the pain..

" call in her bestfriends" Mrs.Lee command the nurse.

Myungsoo,Daehyun and Woohyun came inside the room in confusion and look straight to Mrs.Lee. She ask them to come closer when she saw them still further away from her.

"One of you three..I dont know who is the boy that Jieun's talking about..well she said that you are really special..what she meant is the handsome, caring, playful,smart ,really good in sports, has awesome vocals and lots more...please....you are Jieun's bestfriends.. right? please take care of her...three of you are handsome..so I could'nt guess..keep our promise.." Mrs.Lee looked them in the eyes with her sincere smile. The three of them whispers 'we promise' altogether. Jieun who was way at the back just hears their conversation and tears.

Mrs.Lee looked at his husband " please keep our promise.....i love you.." she gave him a smile same as Mr.Lee... then suddenly she felt the most painful pain she ever had and closed her eyes while tears still flowing out.

Jieun dashed towards her mother and shouted with all her mights "I LOVE YOU" Jieun hugged her mother tightly and cries...

" I love all of you... goodbye" everyone burst into tears as looking at the dead body being hugged by her daughter