Treating them well? or..not

Love Triangle! but... Not really

The three gathered in the family room that silent  night.

Jieun was playing her guitar and writing some lyrics for Youngjae but, she feel kind of uneasy of someone staring her.

"Hey Sehun, If you wanna have something to eat , go and have or make some down there" Jieun trying to get rid of him since she couldn't focus on making her lyrics since he's staring her.

Sehun shook his head.

"Look at your sister , she has her own business to do and where's yours? Jieun feels irritated. 

However , Sehun remains quiet

"Unnie! I'm done with my business! Now can you entertain us? Ha Yi puts her phone aside and sit beside Jieun while looking at her with puppy eyes.

Jieun really don't want to entertain the mature kids but Ha Yi's eyes......it's sparkling  and extremely cuutteeee~~~

"Sheesshh...fine , fine... so , what you want me to do?" Jieun treats her dongsaengs just like a little kid but they seems dosen't care a lot.

"Show us your guitar skills" Sehun replied boringly.

"But I wanna hear stories.."Ha Yi pouted while stuffing maccarons into .

"Okay , okay . Take turn , sheesh" Jieun pick the guitar performance instead.

Jieun was really immersed into playing her guitar until she didn't realize her step-siblings are eyeing on her , enjoying her play. She was playing her guitar peacefully until someone gave her a round of applause

"Immpressive" Sehun claps his hands but his expression is boring.

"It's really good though! You made it yourself, Unnie?" Ha Yi's mood is lighten

"Thanks! It's for my boyfriend . Hope he likes it" Jieun place her guitar beside her and made herself into a ball . Although she's happy and excited with the compliments , she tries to control herself.

"Now, story telling! " Ha YI shouted exitedly

"Tell what?" asked the confused Jieun.

"About school life , who you like and stuff" Sehun looked at Jieun with his beautiful sparkling eyes.

"Whoa..whoa...calm down , Okay i'll start " Jien adjust her seat and seated comfortablely , same goes to Sehun and Ha Yi.

Pair of eyes are staring at Jieun , full of admiration.

"AARRGHH!~~ So annoying! I'm going out . M boyfriend might miss me by now." Jieun stood up and hurry  rush out from the room before someone pulled her down . Jieun frowneed from bumping onto the couch

"How about introducing your boyfriend?" Sehun pulled Jieun's wrist harshly made her to bumped herself onto the couch while smiling at her.....creepily

Jieun could feel her hairs bristle seeing Sehun's creepy smile. Then she turned her head to the side to avoid Sehun's gaze and saw the anticipating Ha Yi. Jieun rolled her eyes and smile sweetly.

"My boyfriend , Yoo Youngjae. A caring , handsome and loving person towards me. I love him so musch so as he. Now, I gotta go , goodnight & I'm not in the mood of eating"

Somehow, Sehun's heart iss beating fast when hearing her amazing skills of playing guitar but , his heart is being stabbed thousand times when hearing Jieun says 'boyfriend' and ' I love him'.