You're my boyfriend?

Love Triangle! but... Not really

THat night, Jieun learnt the guitar lesson with one of the servant who is really well known with her skill of playing guitar. Since Jieun learns so fast , she almost mastered it only with one night. She felt really exhausted with all the lesson and started to fell sleppy.

"Young master? please wake up . You're be late for school ." Jieun was still closing her eyes although she knew that she is already awake. She twist and turn before waking up.

Once she opened her eyes, there's the servant who was in charge on waking the family members waking for Jieun to wake up since she has to organize the young master's messy bed. Since Jieun dosen't have a sign to wake up, the tough servant has to carry her out from the bed. Now , she's standing in front of the bathroom mirror while looking at her pale face and swollen eyes caused by not enough sleep and start to shower.

************

"Where's appa?" Jieun said while munching her sandwich after seeing an empty seat which is usually being seated by her father.

" Oh , Master went to the office early today since he had a important meeting" The servant said while pouring the orange juice into the glass cup. Jieun just nooded .

"I'll be going now ." Jieun stood up and gave the servants a smile and the servants return her smiles. She dashed out from the bungalow while holding a novel which was been placed on the small table. Perhaps its one of the servant's.

The way to the school was really silent since Jieun was amazed with the novel she reads. Before she gets out from the car , she puts the novel inside the car's pouch and continues her steps. She was walking leisurely while looking at the situation inside the school compund although lots of female students are whispering and mocking her quietly. She could see anything else but instead, her gaze was fixed onto a figure leaning towards the pole.

"OH hey ! you're here!" Youngjae runs towards Jieun after he recognized the cute memorial face he saw yesterday. And now, he's standing in front of Jieun. Since he was a bit taller than her , she has to look up.

"Oh hey! Morning Youngjae" Jieun smiled at his happy face. In a sudden, he grabed Jieun's hand and leading her inside the University hall.

Jieun couldn't say anything , she just let Youngjae bringing her body towards the hall . She was just feeling happy and dosen't know why.

"Oh, forgot to tell you, could you accompany me to meet B.A.P? They're in the canteen" Youngjae smiled at Jieun and hopping that Jieun could allows him to brings her along.

" Of course " Jieun smiled and also giving Youngjae an eye smile . Youngjae  felt like he was about to faint after seeing Jieun's cute eye smile but being startled when he saw other girls are glaring at them both with envy. Youngjae was in a happy mood. 

"I-If you don't mind......" Youngjae started to linking arms with Jieun. Jieun was shocked with his sudden act but suddenly she was holding tight to Youngjae's arm. Both of them were blushing HARD. Both of them dosen't cares about the mockng they heard since they had already entered their own world.

Youngjae saw the B.A.P boys sitting while chattering at their usuall spot. Both of them are going towards B.A.P wihout realizing , they are still linking arms, TIGHTLY.

"Hey, isn't that the girl you tortured yesterday? and now why are you guys linking arms together?  Yongguk looks at Jieun and back to Youngjae followed by the other members.

" I thought you hated her hyung" Zelo took a sip of his bubble tea."

" Did he done something to you?" Daehyun stood up and going towards Jieun and search for marks or scratches. But, Youngjae keeps the distance between Daehyun and Jieun.

"No, i've apologized. And she-she's my.....my girlfriend--..YES, she's my grilfriend!" Youngjae looked at the rst of the members with confident then to Jieun who was staring at him with confusion. Youngjae gave her a wink to keep pretending but to Jieun , it was HOT !

"Y-yes.. im Youngjae's girlfriend...my name is-----" Before Jieun could finish her sentence Youngjae has cut it off.

"Her name is IU ....., YES, call her IU!" he said that while holding Jieun's hand tightly to keep pretending after releasing their arms. Jieun keeps smiling.

"Right....let me introduce ourself, I'm Yongguk , the one with cap is Jongup, the rabbit teeth is Himchan, the one with bubble tea is Zelo, the masked one is Daehyun and your boyfriend is Youngjae of course." Yongguk continued watching the war movie with Zelo.

"Wow, they're so cold alright..." Jieun whisper to her heart.

"Hey! Hands off my best friend!" A girl smacked Youngjae's head caused Youngjae to scream to death. B.A.P looked at the person who just made chaos.

It was Sulli and Ailee. Sulli grabbed Jieun and backked her off while Ailee went straight to Youngjae.