What happened? pt.1

Love Triangle! but... Not really

For a few minutes, Sehun sat in the same position while staring at the floor blankly. For a few reason , he's dissapointed , sad and hurt.

"Oppa , accompany me to the home library . I wanna find something about ancient symbols." Ha Yi stood up and drag Sehun out from the family room.

Well ofcourse, Sehun just followed her blankly.

Meanwhile in Jieun 's room.

She was rolling herself on her bed , since she's boring.

"Oh! my phone. " Jieun startled after her thought suddenly been decorated with Youngjae 's sweet face and quickly grabbed her phone which is still been charged.

"I Love YOU~~ I Love You~~ I love you~" Jieun smiled immedietly while reading a text message sent by Yeobo-ah. 

Her cheeks are pink . She blushed . She automatically smiled for no reason . Gosh, she just love having this falling in love feeling. Although falling in love is sweet , romantic and stuff , but she still dosen't know the feeling of getting hurt.

' I love you too~~ goodnight yeobo-ah~~~don't forget to dream about me~' Jieun read it twice before sending it to Youngjae . It's her first time saying stuff like this to someone else . God , .... where did she even learn about this... -,-''...

Finally night comes...Stars are still lingering in the sky .... Moon shines the Seoul city..

Everyone slept well , ......everyone except for one person.... Jieun......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~The Next Morning~~

Jieun woke up earlier than expected... As soon as she got recovered from her blurry vision..

"How did I ended up on the floor?! Huh?" Jieun rubbed her eyes several times before getting more confused after seeing  papers scatters not far from her.

But...she couldn't remember anything... well, you know... ' short memory term' 

Jieun picked up all the papers and holding a bunch in her hands after cleaning the mess.

"Wow....im holding a bunch of lyrics here.....Did..did i made this? Daebak..."Jieun read all the lyrics in her hands while picking the best of all of them. But she still couldn't remember anything..

" I'll pick this one...." Jieun separate her choice from the other lacking ones and puts it into her bag, then rushed to the bathroom to prepare herself for school.

***************************************************************************

Jieun wears the most comfortable clothes she ever had and get out from the room after packing her stuff but, before she could have a few steps aways from her room.

"Unnie!! Tell me! Your boyfriend...! He-He's from BAP?! Am I right?!" Ha Yi grabbed Jieun's shoulder and made her to face her angry face.. Ha Yi is so furious . Jieun couldn't even took a breathe for a second , just to answer her question.

"Y-yes...You... know him?" Jieun replied with only one breathe.

"So he must know Zelo!!!" Ha Yi 's eyes suddenly got larger while shaking Jieun's shoulder harshly , ignoring Jieun's question.

Jieun still in a confused condition while looking at Ha Yi in the eyes...confused....? Ha Yi then gets into her right state of mind then apologize at Jieun and calms herself.

"I-I like Zelo...Zelo..he's my crush.....But I will never gonna date him of course... There's lot of fangirl of his..I-If I could only be his friend...I would willing to be.." Ha Yi explained while staring at the floor ...making a pitiful face..caused Jieun to giggle.

"Silly kid~ yes , I knew Zelo..He's a very genius and kind boy..He suits you well too. If you want , I can introduce you to him. Come and fetch me after school" Jien said while hold back her laugh.

Ha Yi jumped up and down ethuastically while forming an ear-to-ear smile.

"Deal" Ha Yi's lips is still forming a smile while making a pinky promise with Jieun.

Ha Yi then leads Jieun downstairs to have breakfast ofcourse after hearing Jieun's answer.

Jieun's sight was actually fixed on the special scramble egg on the table but then been fixed on Sehun , who was hiding his face .

"Gosh, what's into you? You're not sleeping the whole night?" Jieun looked at Sehun's swelling eyes. However, he's not answering , so Jieun started her morning feast.

While munching her food, Jieun also noticed that Sehun is looking at her with a guilty look and of course she endures it.

"Noona....I'm sorry..." Sehun finally said his words. But Jieun couldn't get it still.

"For what?" Jieun furrowed her brow.

" You... didn't remember?...N-nevermind" Sehun starts eating his food while forming  weak smile...leaving the confused Jieun once again..but who cares?