My love stepsister!

Love Triangle! but... Not really

Jieun smiled all the way to her house ,made her chauffeur a bit curious with her act. Plus, he even saw Jieun kissed the unknown man.

"Your boyfriend , young master?" The chauffeur smiled when asking Jieun about the mysterious boy he saw earlier and using the mirror to take a small glance at his Young master.

"Yes, he's my boyfriend. And I love him soo much" Jieun replied while giggling when she remembered the sweet moments of her and Youngjae.

Then, Jieun observe the couple ring which printed Youngjae's name and kissed it. She even burried her face in her palms of ablush and happiness. Without realizing, they've reached home.

She once again being greet home by the servants but this time , without her father. 'Meeting' she guess while stepping on the stairs towards her bedroom. 

Jieun dumped herself onto her comfy bed. She then closed her eyes , reminding about her past, omma, bestfriends, Ailee & Sulli ,homework , guitar and Youngjae. Youngjae?!

"Psshh..It's not even one hour after I last time seeing him , now I've missed him?! Falling in love is weird alright" Jieun murmured to herself alone. Although she has been in love with Myungsoo before , but the feeling towards him is a way difference with Youngjae's love. Because Youngjae's love is GREATER!

In that moment,  her phone suddenly vibrates with its cow moowing. Oh god ! She just love the moowing of the cows and don't forget , she loves mother nature. Back to the phone,

"What?! missed call?! so fast?" She's too late to pick up the phone although the phone is only beside her , no big deal , since she's appreciating the moowing of the cows. She's silly alright.

She unlocks her smartphone with the secret code* Her mother's birthdate then creates a huge smile on her grumpy face . ' You've got a missed call from Yeobo-ah' .As soon as she wanted to call him back , luckily he called back in time. Guess he's worried. Jieun smile got wider as she picked up the call.

"Yeoboseyo , my prince charming. Where are you now?" Jieun almost chuckled when she said that. It was very first time being mushy.

"LOL! It's just our fist day being a couple and u'r started being mushy, hehehe. Btw, I'm still in school, finishing BAP's science project. I miss you and I have no more energy left but when I hear your voice , energy are gathering inside me" Youngjae acts cute while tapping his pen on the table WHILE the others are finding insects, however , since he's the 'brain' it the group so Youngjae is incharge of organizing the observation. He was damn tired. *sorry for using curse words hehe,, P/S if u didn't noticed it , its not a matter. Continue your reading :D 

"I miss you too....Now, continue your project peacefully . I'll be taking a hot shower.  Do your best" Jieun said it sincerely since she wants to end the call although she still misses him and to talk with him a little longer but look at herself, sticky and smells awful.

"Okay , take your time. Besides, Joungup is calling me right now. Love you"Youngjae ended the call first after Jieun replies her ' I love you too' back. Although he's a bit sad that he couldn't tell Jieun more strories but for her condition's sake, it's okay.

Without none of them knowing , they kissed their phone screen after ending the call.

Jieun's POV

I was taking my hot shower peacefully . I was about to was my hair but then, I remembered that Youngjae kissed my forehead. Gosh , why should I wash my hair now....I really don't want to wash my first kissing marks but, It's Okay! I'll make sure we'll have another! I confidently wash off the invisible kissing marks and hair. As I got out from the bathroom , I heard a knocking sound at the door. Luckily I've wore my clothes in the bathroom earlier.So, I immedietly opened the door. It was the servant. She told me that a guest is here. At first, I thought it would be Youngjae but no way, its twilight now and he should be at home, resting or stuff.

So, with only using my cute cat t-shirt and pajamas, I went downstairs without caring about my weird wear for welcoming my guest. I saw a girl talking with appa . From her back, I could already recognize her with her light brown hair , familiar sense and most of all , her sweet scent! It's my little step-sister, Ha Yi!. Different from the other fantasy stories , she is a true kind hearted girl, same goes to her mother, a kind, beautiful *my omma is more beautiful , caring and mysterious person I've been curious for , but she never beats or do other bad stuff to me . But, who knows she's a bad person.