My Hero!

Love Triangle! but... Not really

Ailee, Sulli and Jieun was sitting at a table across the B.A.P and Infinite's table. Ailee is busy munching her hotdog while polishing her couple ring and took a glance at one of theB.A.P boys while Sulli is busy eating her mint ice cream. Seeing them eating just make Jieun wanted to have some snack too , so she took of to buy a special ice cream soda.

As Jieun was walking to their table suddenly a man bumped into her shoulders and Jieun accidentally spilled her ice cream soda... on a person. Jieun closed in shocked. The man who she just spilled her soda stood up and face her face-to-face. The movement in the canteen was stopped to see them . But some girls are whispering and giggling.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing!? You spilled your soda on ME!" that person pointed at his drenced hair.

"I-I'm sorry.. I didn't meant to spilled it on you but..someone bumped onto me so.."Jieun was really scared and stuttered a lot

"Hey, aren't you the new kid? I've never seen you before. GOOD, then today will be the most memorial day for you!" then he grabbed an object which is near with him and poured it onto Jieun.

Jieun was really shocked.. she could feel the cold liquid being poured onto her head and down to her expensive clothes..what's next? she's been pushed onto the ground by the man. She could feel the smirk of everyone which she often get last time. Actually, Jieun really wanted to stand and beat him up but she suddenly remembered her mother. she was really speechless.

"Hey  Youngjae, she said sorry didn't she? plus, its not her fault, i'm the one who pushed her"Daehyun opened his mask and talked back to protect the innocent girl.

"But hey Daehyun, I'm gonna teach her the last lesson now" then Youngjae took a mustard and squeeze it onto Jieun until it's empty. Now Jieun is wet and covered by mustard.

Ailee and Sulli who was only looking furiously and dissapointedly since a while ago finally explodes when they saw how their favourite idol treats their best friend girl badly and going towards them

"Himchan! you command your no mercy friend to STOP messing with my friend! NOW!"Ailee pointed at Himchan right in the face and that makes him a bit scared with Ailee's fierce act.

"Who is she to command you , Himchan?" Yongguk tapping his fingers on the table enjoying the scence infront of him

"She-she's my .. Girlfriend"Himchan looked down as he said that. And that makes everyone shocked including Youngjae and Jieun.