What happened pt.2

Love Triangle! but... Not really

~Last night 's flashback~

That night where everyone enters their own dreamland, Jieun was busy making some lyrics for her boyfirend , Youngjae of course . As she was singing some of her favourite masterpiece , suddenly there's a knock on the door. Without hasitation , Jieun opened the door and there stands Sehun.

Sehun's POV

Me and Ha Yi were in the home library , reading some random books. Ha Yi was really immersed into the ancient book she found while I was just replaying what Jieun noona said earlier in my mind. Boyfriend . I don't really care enough what book I was holding , but looking at Ha Yi's expression , she seems irritated with me..and my book. So, I verify the title of the book and it turns out as a Fairytale..*Sigh.....I'm thinking to much.

"Youngjae! Noona's boyfriend is Youngjae?! BAP?! Zelo?!" Ha Yi suddenly jumped out from her seat and snapped her fingers in conclusion.

How can reading an ancient book suddenly thought about noona's boyfriend? Maybe she just not focus into it. Then , Ha Yi dashed out from the library room leaving the ill will me after hearing about noona's boyfriend....again. She must've went into her room cuz' there's NO WAY she's gonna run to noona's and disturb her rest..right?

I'm getting really bored after a while feeling hurt , so I went downstairs to have something to drink since i'm thirsty.

I opened the refrigerator and serve myself to drink a mysterious drink in a green bottle. I just hope it isn't an alcohol because i'm still under age plus, the label has been torn out. It's so silent in here since all the servants has been asleep.

Suddenly, I feel uneasy and I lost my balance. It turn out that I drank alcohol for my very first time . Now I know why omma always made me to stick around with Ha Yi .....well you know..she might be young , but actually a very independent and carefull young girl. The alcohol...it taste weird but.. really relaxing. I couldn't help myself but once again drinking it. I ONCE AGAIN feel dizzy then place the bottle in its original place and left the kitchen. I don't know where my legs brought me and in a flash , im infront of noona's room.

I REALLY don't know what I was doing. I knock the door without feeling ashame like I usually do. And yes, noona opened it . She haven't sleep?? Nahh,,, whatever. Her face is pretty as usual. Noona invite me in without knowing that im drunk....she offers me to sit on her bed but I resist, instead, I sat on the floor together with her.

She's writing herself something and there's a lot more papers arranged neatly on the floor. Her face is still beautiful even she's serious.

"Noona, what are you writing?" I asked while myself is still in a drunk condition

"Love lyrics for my boyfriend."Jieun noona replied while still writing her lyrics.

I lost my temper caused by jealousy , sad and many more . I really couldn't stand it anymore so....I......confess.......in a hard way...

"Are you stupid? Don't you see? That I have interest on you? I like you stupid!" I took her writed lyrics which has been arranged and threw it in the air. I lost my mind.

"What do you mean ? Are-are you drunk? Do you know what are you saying young mister?!" Jieun noona asked me while looking at my furious face.

Shocked . Worried. Embarrassed . That's what I can see from her cute yet pale face . But that wouldn't calm me down. I grabbed noona's guitar which was only beside me and almost threw it when noona grabbed my leg.

"No...please don't!" Jieun noona beg me while hugging my legs tightly . I let go of her guitar and bend down to face her , face-to-face.....wanting to....kiss her.

You're right , I've gone wild. Thankfuly right in that moment I realized my stupid act and pushed her away from me caused her head to bump on the bed supporter (is that what its called? i dont think so..mian.keke") and ends up laying on the floor. I hope she's asleep and forgets everything that happened earlier since she bumped her head with a huge impact and she really lacks in remembering something.

I was relieved after hearing a soft snore coming from her...silly noona. I felt guilty for making her sleep on the floor , so I tried to carry her onto the bed. Instead , my fingers starts to trail on her soft , red plump lips. . . Naughty fingers! .. After a while hesitating, I finally bend down to face her..once again..(wanna know what Sehun did? I know im so annoying! continue reading :D) I  ended up not carrying her but left her laying there..on the cold floor...without anything to keep her warm... GAHH~~ Pabo! I was really embarrassed. My face is red.... I left her room hoping that she could forget everything caused me to not having a nice sleep since i'm extremely nervous .... FINALLY~~~wanna know what I did to noona??~~It was my very first kiss.....on the lips...

P/s: Hello everyone/ exotics~~~~ nice to meet you~~ This is my very first fanfic so please look forward to it , and please love it               more! I'm really sorry if my grammar ! !! . . .  Everyday , I've gain lots of ideas to complete this fanfic but I in                     expressing it into words.... T_T.... BUT I did my best! OH! For EXOTIC around the world who's reading my fanfic , i apologize           for making uri maknae Sehun like this in this chapter...~~ sorry for the bad attitude....Now , let's move on ! A- go-go-go!~ 

       ^O^                ^^;                   -,-''