Beaten UP

Love Triangle! but... Not really

Youngjae's POV

I was eyeing on my princess. She's beside that Baekhyun guy without feeling anything? Even L. He took a quick glance at my girl..guess he likes her...and maybe she'll like him back and leave me...*sigh.. Im not usually a person who bothers about such things but if its about my princess I must know EVERYTHING about her. 

Like I said , I'm just staring at her...dumbfounded.. I guess she dosen't care about me again? It's just yesterday being an official couple..now she's bored of me? is she a playgirl? NO NO NO. Yoo Youngjae, don't accuse people.. Trust your girlfriend..she loves you..so as you.

. I was talking by myself before Zelo nudge me from a far . 

"That guy.. there's something up with him.. I can feel it..." Yongguk hyung stares at that Baekhyun guy seriously , like he's gonna eat him.. well , its his problem, not mine I murmured alone.. continue eyeing on the beautiful princess.. how can a person talks even become soo beautiful? She's special alright. She's my girlfriend , Jieun / IU . And I'm proud to be hers.

Suddenly I felt a warm breath on my right ear. So ticklish! Yet , disgusting...if you know who did that..

"You should be careful of him. He might leads you both to his trap . And most of all take a good care of IU . He's aiming for her. I can feel it.." Yongguk continues to whisper to my ears and set apart.  How can he feel it? Is he somthing like... what??

My princess , she gave me a signal . I observe the movements of her lips. ' It's gonna be okay" what does she means? I think she know that i'm jealous.. ^^ and she's trying to comfort me.~~ She looked at everyone of us BAP's face , she seems quiet frightened with Yongguk's hyung expression and decided to look in front. How suprise she was when she saw Baekhyun was making out with her.

Look at her genuine smile....What are they chatting about..? I'm just peeping their chat... guess its my princess childhood friend cuz I heard Jieun remembering him from a long time ago.. I smirked when there's an awkward silence between them. Good . Now don't talk anything..just an awkward silence.. O.O~~

I glared at Yongguk hyung when he shrug me . It painful okay? 

"Yah , I know you're jealous , but please warm up your vocal . You wouldn't want to lose to Daehyun right?" Yongguk hyung continues his vocal competition with Zelo. 

I rolled my eyes before singing sweetly , dramatically . Yes , to attracts Jieun of course. 

In a sudden , my princess , she pointed at me. For what?

" Thats my boyfriend" Jieun said normally like she usually do but Its quite loud for me to hear. 

AHA! I even could hear her saying something she would rarely said infront of me but , I caught her red handed. 'And I love him a lot' Aww~~ so cute~~~ Kwenchana ,,,, even If you cant say it honestly to me , but yes to anyone , I wouldn't mind~~~~~ At least I knoww you love me~~

BUT  ,  did I just see that Baekhyun guy clench his fist? I guess i'm going to be a protective boyfriend after all .. Ahh that Baekhyun , i'm curious about your point..

End of Youngjae's POV

RIIIIIIINNGGG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!

"Ehh? Times up? Did I just finish my class upon playing my tablet? Nevermind, I have tomorrow~" the lecturer murmurs alone while the students dashed out from the class towards the CANTEEN!!

"Palli~~ I wanna have fun with you ~~" Jieun tugged her arms aroud Youngjae's while making some cute aegyos to melt down the jealous boyfriend plus , since she's not hungry , they decided to stroll around.

" Okay~~~~ my girl is so kiyowo~~~ aren't you hungry?~" Youngjae blushed while pinching Jieun's chubby cheeks after seeing her cute aegyo and ofcourse he melted. He then patted Jieun's head softly. Thankfully he didn't pats the back of her head or she'll flinced in pain , and of course she forgets about the pain she received earlier.

"How about your chingu here?? Isn't he hungry?" Jieun pokes Youngjae stomach while pouting cutely. There comes her cute side , guess she'd enters her own world since she ignores all the death glare the girls gave her .

"Of course he's not . Don't worry , if I really couldn't stand my hunger then I can eat you~" Youngjae jokes while pulling Jieun into his embrace forgetting BAP , INFINITE and Baekhyun who was just staring.  

Youngjae giggled as Zelo lectures them about 'MANNERS' except for Jieun she suddenly stares at the floor . Her eyes is full of fright. 

" Yah ! you've just made her trauma you little-" Youngjae smacked Zelo in the arms before comforting Jieun after realizing her sudden different act . Well , he knew that Jieun was trauma when hearing 'Manners' since it made her to remember her mother when she told him about it.

L suddenly thought about the Jieun he knew after seeing that wimp in trauma when hearing 'manners'

"Kaja~" Youngjae leads her out from the class before someone interferes .

" Uhh , can I follow?" Baekhyun puts his hands onto Jieun's shoulder preventing them to escape further

"Sorry , but its my quality time with my girl" Youngjae said coldly while holding Jieun tight and result , he got a punch on the chest by Jieun for not acting nicely.

"Sorry for his rude act . And sorry for not inviting you together -- Uh , gotta go ~ See You later" Jieun quickly finish her apologize when Youngjae starts to pull her away.

Baekhyun was mad  because of , 1 )   Jieun is taken    2 ) He's been pissed off by the couples  3 ) Saw Jieun's lovey-dovey act towards Youngjae

Baekhyun once again clentch his fist but as he turns around , theres BAP , staring at him...full of curiosity . He just hope that they wouldn't know his feeling by now. Baekhyun smiled at them 3 but none of them returns his smile so he quickly grabbed his stuff and chaw~

______________________________________________________________________________________________

" Hey , can you wait here ? I'll buy some coke . I'll be back my princess~" Youngjae left Jieun  leaning againts the wall in the corner of the canteen after a peck on the cheeks.

Jieun's POV

I smiled automatically after Youngjae pecked me while I'm still dazing out . He's full of suprise~ . I fan myself using my hand since its a bit hot in the canteen when someone draged me by pulling my hair . I tried to scream but one of them closed my mouth . I took a glance at the 5 girls . Its the group of girls who always mock me , what do they want from me.? After a moment , we finally arrived at a place behind the University building , full of grass weeds . 

"Yah ! Quit this school !" A curly haired girl said warn me. How sudden? Of course I didn't reply them . I remain quiet while wailing around to release myself from their grip.

" Yah ! Are you deaf? Answer me!" She asked once again . I guess she losed her temper when she harshly pushed me down onto the ground.

" Why should I ?! " I suddenly shouted at their face . 

" Let's teach her some lesson girls " The same girl command the others to teach me some lesson? *sigh...I've already knew what they're gonna do to me .

Some of them kicked my legs and some kicked my back . It hurts a lot . My tears kept falling down from the pain . Youngjae , where are you..? .. 

" We're Youngjae's fangirls ! And since you're his ugly girlfriend so we're gonna make you suffer then , LEAVE! " A girl with pony tail  stepped on my left hand and I coudn't contain the pain I felt ...Its a dissaster!

Luckily they didn't mess up with my head except my hair or I'll loss my memory ...maybe forever ...

" Now ,  your last chance . WILL YOU LEAVE ? " A girl asked me while resting her leg onto my thigh . I couldn't recognize who is it since I close my eyes tightly .  Tears still slipping down my cheeks .

I bravely shook my head while deeping my nails into my palm . Clentching my teeth . Waiting for the pain to come .

Suddenly a hand held my chin up to face them . The first thing a saw is a knife trailing gently onto my lips .

" I saw you guys had a peck a while ago  .  If you refuse to leave , then you'll have a nice cut onto your pretty lips . So now lets see if Youngjae still want to have a girlfriend with ugly scars on her " The curly haired girl said  . I observe her evil face . I HATE IT . Though , I still shook my head and for a bonus before having a cut on lips I've been given a slap . 

" YAH!! Hands off her ! !" I can hear an angry voice of him . I bet he'll be so furious seeing me like this . Messy hair , sweaty .....Will he still gonna love me.? Its too late ...They've cut my lips . Blood flowing out non-stop . I'm ruined . 

" Didn't I Told you to not even lay a finger on my girl?! You're gonna REGRET B*****s ! NOw Back off!" He shouted .

Wow ... its my first time hearing him curse .. ughh.. chill~~~ And about those girls , they've ran away , frighten of course ..

" Jieun! OHMYGOSH ! Your lips , blood..! your legs..y-your arms! I-Im just- Im just so stupid leaving you there ! Jieun , d-do you hear me? Can you stand? " Youngjae stutterd while cupping my cheeks . And , for my very first time , I saw Youngjae's watery eyes , worried face . He must be worried  and angry . But will he still love me seeing my future ugly face?   I tried my best to stand up and magically , I could stand perfectly although my legs were swollen and some parts has cuts. Even my arms , it could still maybe lift a chair . But why cant I fight the girls??? 

Oh ! I saw Ailee and Sulli too . Youngjae must've brought them along to search for me . How kind . That's why I love them . As soon as they saw my condition , they couldn't stop nagging and stuff ..just like an ahjumma . A caring ahjumma . And for Youngjae , he also couldn't stop staring at me with his pitiful eyes .