Coffee accident

I will protect you

Doojoon came out from the wash room and was greeted by his assistant, Dongwoon. Dongwoon bowed and asked “Ready for the interview session, boss?”

 

Doojoon adjusts his coat as Dongwoon says “The interview room is on the 8th floor. Let us head there right now”

 

“Let’s go” Doojoon spoke as the both of them went into the elevator. Doojoon kept looking at the numbers decreasing on top of the elevator door and Dongwoon was checking on some files.

 

The elevator door opens and Dongwoon walked outside with his eyes fixed to the file he’s holding. Doojoon pulled him back inside the elevator making Dongwoon surprised and looked to his boss. “It’s the 3rd floor” Doojoon answered his assistant confused face.

 

“Ah” Dongwoon nodded. The both of them stood alone in the elevator, waiting for the elevator’s door to close and ascend to the 8th floor. “Why did you press 3 instead of 8?” Dongwoon asked. “3 and 8 looked almost the same, they messed with my visual for a moment” Doojoon answered.

 

“Are you okay, Sir?” Dongwoon asked and there was a thing sound indicating that the elevator’s door is about to close and Doojoon quickly stepped outside, leaving Dongwoon alone in the elevator’s confused.

 

It took Dongwoon a second before realizing what Doojoon had done. He kept pushing the number 3 button but the elevator brought him to the 8th floor since the button 8 was pressed earlier.

 

The door opens and Dongwoon quickly pressed 3 to pick up Doojoon but when he reaches the 3rd floor, no one was in the elevator’s area so he thought Doojoon has taken another elevator to the 8th floor. When Dongwoon arrived to the interview room on the 8th floor, his boss isn’t there. He then got a text.

 

Of course I’m okay. Why wouldn’t I be? I’m skipping the boring interview session. Okay, I’m just kidding, I’ll be there but I’ll be late, I’ll go buy coffee, what do you want?

 

It was from Doojoon. Dongwoon sighed and smiled as he replied the text “I hate you” he mouthed to his phone and smiled to his boss’s text.

 

Doojoon used the fire staircase near the elevator to escape to the ground floor from the 3rd floor. It was very smart of him to jump out from the elevator at the last minute.

 

He walked by foot to the nearest coffee shop, which is in front of his company. He waited at the side street, waiting for the traffic light to show a red light so the cars would stop giving the people a few seconds to cross the road.

 

The traffic light then shows a green walking man indicating the time for the people to cross the road. Doojoon went directly to the coffee shop and looked at the menu. After getting what he ordered for him and his bestfriend/assistant, Dongwoon, he was about to push the door open when the door abruptly was being pulled very fast by a person outside the shop.

 

It made Doojoon tripped and spilled his drinks on top of the person. He looked up to the person, it is a girl. She is you. You didn’t respond to what just happened but instead you look at your shirt and to Doojoon and then walked away into the changing room to change into your Cinocup shirt.

 

You went out and start doing your work at the cashier where people order their coffees.

 

“Anneyonghaseyo” says the customer in front of you.

 

“Neh, anneyonghaseyo. Welcome to Cinocup” you slightly bowed and looked to the guy in front of you waiting for his order.

 

“I would like to have what I had a few minutes ago” he said. “Excuse me?” you don’t understand but you don’t want to be rude to the customer so you ask with a calm tone “What is it that you’ll be having?”

 

“You should know because my drinks I bought earlier are now all over your shirt” his answer made you froze and bowed to him again without looking at him. “I apologize, your coffee will be free of charge. Do you want to pick a different drink?”

 

“I’ll have one 3shots with extra milk and one frappucino with foam”

 

“Your coffee will be done soon” you went to Yeoseob and asked him to help you do the drinks and you went to the staff wash room to wash your face.

 

“I need this job and I must not screw it”

 

Meanwhile, Doojoon’s coffees are done and he received it safely. Seeing that you weren’t around, he felt bad for you. “I’m sure she didn’t mean to spill my coffee and it spilled on her and not me. I should be sorry to her” he thought as he sighed.

 

“Sir, you’re gonna have to pay for the coffees” said Yeoseob.

 

“Oh” was the only word that came out from his mouth as he paid for his drinks. “I even made her pay for my drinks earlier. I’m such a bad person” he thought.

 

“Umm, who was the girl that was here before you?” he asked.

 

“Her name is Yong __________”

 

“Do you know where she lives?”

 

“She’s been working here for almost 3 years now but we don’t know much about her. She just doesn’t go out with us or even chat with us. She only talks to us in means of only business”

 

“Oh okay. Do you know what time her work ends?”

 

“At around 5pm. Why are you asking?”

 

“Oh nothing. I just owe her something” Doojoon answered. “Thank you for the drinks” he held up his drinks and safely walked out the shop and arrived to his workplace and start the interview session.

 

“Dongwoon ah. I know that we end our work at 5 but I have to do something later so I’ll leave work at 4” Doojoon whispered his assistant.

 

“Would you like me to follow you and help you?”

 

“No. I’ll handle it myself”