Bodyguard / (Full member BEAST)

I will protect you

You woke up, turned to your side and Doojoon’s sleeping face is centimetres away from yours. You controlled your breathing so that he doesn’t wake up by you. You started to feel like saying what’s deep in your heart.

 

“Doojoon… I know you’re asleep but I think it’s better that you are while I’m telling you how I really feel about you” you stare at him, making sure he is asleep.

 

“I like you… a lot. I’m happy to know that you like me too” you smiled and not long after, lost that curve. “But I just hope you don’t fall in love to deep with me. I’m not sure if I can go that far. I can’t let your heart ache for me” you were about to cry but held back your tears.

 

What you didn’t know is that, your kiss woken up Doojoon but he didn’t flinched nor did he open his eyes. He stayed ‘asleep’. You continued to talk.

 

“My life is just complicated… My dad… he’s…” you took a deep breath and started blabbering everything about your father. “I don’t want to drag you into the mess that I am in right now” you sighed. You stare at him for a while and said “I care about you…” you whispered and repay his kindness all this time to you by giving him a kiss on his forehead. The same thing he gave to you during your wedding. “We’re even now” you said and went back to sleep. Doojoon opened his eyes and looked at you but he didn’t say anything because he’s afraid you’re still awake and would hear him if he says anything.

 

So he went back to sleep too. He woke up earlier than you when the sun rises and he lifted you up silently to your room.

 

A few hours later after you woke up and took your shower. You went out from your room to see a stranger in a smart suit standing beside your room door. Frozen to see him, he noticed the petite you beside him.

 

He bowed and said “Anneyonghaseyo. I will be your bodyguard everywhere you go except for your room. I am assigned by your husband to protect you”

 

Surprised to hear that but you still managed to bow back to him. “Anneyonghaseyo. My name is Yong- I’m sorry, my name is Mrs. Yoon ______________. What’s yours?” you introduced yourself.

 

“I’m Jang Hyunseung. Just call me Hyun miss” he replied.

 

Doojoon then came out from his office room and saw the both of you finally met each other.

 

“I guess introduction has been done?” he asked and Mr.Jang Hyunseung nodded firmly.

 

“Why did you get me a bodyguard? Did you hear what I talked about last night when you were sleeping?”

 

“You said something when I slept? What did you say?” Doojoon pretended he didn’t listen to everything you said (except for the part that you confessed that you like him too)

 

“Oh. Nothing” you thought that Doojoon didn’t hear what you said last night.

 

“So, why the bodyguard?” you asked.

 

“I need to get back to work soon but I can’t bring you along with me at my work place unless you came for a visit. I’d love for you to come by the way. I also don’t want you to be alone anywhere when I’m not alone. I’ve also thought that while I’m away at work, you might be bored in the house and might want to go out, I can’t let you go alone. So I hired a man to look after you. I hope you’re okay with it”

 

“Umm… yeah. Are you going to work today?”

 

“Unfortunately I do” he fixed his tie and you just realized that he’s wearing his working suit. “I’ll be back sooner than you thought okay?” he walked to you and gave you a friendly hug. “Okay” you said and send him to the door where you waved him goodbye.

 

You turned around to see Hyunseung standing 5 feet away from you. “Uhh… have you had your breakfast?” you asked.

 

“Don’t worry about me” he replied. You went to the kitchen and started cooking and put two plates on the table. “Come sit” you gave Hyunseung a smile so he’d be more comfortable. Seeing him firm makes you tensed.

 

“It’s okay” he said.

 

“Please~ Hyun…?” you tried to speak freely with him. He followed your instructions and sat down in front of you and the both of you eat.

 

“I have a favor to ask” you said during breakfast.

 

“You can ask me anything” he said.

 

“Can you relax?” you asked.

 

“I am resting. I’m sitting down and having my breakfast with you” still sounding formal.

 

“I’m not used to this body guard thing and it scares me seeing you like a programmed robot. So I just want you to feel normal here, it’ll really help me feel better. Resting is not the same as relaxing and having breakfast is not the same as enjoying it”

 

He blinked, staring at you for a while, maybe registering your words, again like a robot. Then you saw his shoulders dropped to a relaxed position instead of firm and he said “I’m relaxed now and I do enjoy this breakfast. Your cooking is really good” he gave you a reassuring smile and you smiled back, feeling better.

 

“Oh my… Doojoon hasn’t had his breakfast yet, did he?” you asked Hyunseung.

 

“I don’t think so” he replied.

 

“We have to go soon” you said and luckily, your meal was already finished and you quickly clean up the table but left the dishes in the sink and went to pack breakfast for Doojoon.

 

With Hyunseung driving you to Doojoon’s office, you realized that Doojoon would have no drink to have with his breakfast but you already reached his office. You looked around and saw Cinocup, where you worked few days before and having nowhere else to go, you went there and get in line with Hyunseung beside you.

 

“Anneyonghaseyo, welcome to Cinocup” Yoseob bowed at you and blinked “Yong ____________? Is that you? Waaa, you look different with those clothes. Where have you been? Why did you quit? Who’s that? You’re boyfriend?” he looked at Hyunseung and then saw your ring. “He’s your husband? You got married?” Yoseob is always cheery and curious.

 

“I’m her bodyguard” Hyunseung answered what can be answered easily.

 

“You must have a high profile husband to have a body guard beside you” Yoseob commented. You gave Yoseob a wry smile and said “Is it okay if I have a frappucino with foam?”

 

“Since when do you drink this?” Yoseob asked.

 

“It’s for my husband” you smiled again.

 

“You must be happy with your husband, seeing that you smile a lot now than you did before. I hardly see you smile when you worked here. Would that be all?” Yoseob asked.

 

“Do you want anything Jang Hyunseung?” you asked.

 

“3 shots with extra milk” he replied and you remembered that Doojoon ordered the same two drinks before and thought that you should order another one in case. “Yoseob, make that 2 cups”

 

“Okay” he said and while waiting for your caffeine to be done by the baristas. Yoseob said “We have a new recruitment to replace you. A guy. His name is Lee Gikwang and he’s my cousin” soon after, an unfamiliar guy with Cinocup t-shirt came from the back and handed Yoseob your coffees.

 

“Here he is. This is Lee Gikwang. This is Yong ____________” Yoseob introduced the both of you. Gikwang bowed to you and you slightly bowed back. “I’m actually Yoon _________ now” you reminded Yoseob that you’re married.

 

“Oh yeah, you’re married. So his surname is Yoon? Hmm… there is actually a guy who always orders here with the same order you had and if I’m not mistaken, his called Mr.Yoon by his fellow collegues. I find it funny he fits the criteria of your husband”

 

Not wanting to reply him you just said “Thank you for the coffees and went out heading to Doojoon’s office.

 

“She’s pretty. How did you know here?” Gikwang asked Yoseob..

 

“She’s the one who you replaced here and she’s married now” Yoseob jokingly glare at Gikwang and Gikwang jokingly ignored him. These two cheery boys are funny together.

 

Nobody sees that your borhter, Yong Junhyung was in the coffee shop, silently watching over you and eavesdropping on your conversation and just watch you leave.

 

Knocking on Doojoon's door, “Come in” he said and you popped in.

 

“__________? What brought you here?” he asked, clearly surprised that you came and visit him on the first day working as a married man.

 

“You didn’t have your breakfast this morning and so I came to bring you one, and I also bought coffees from my place, just the way you like it. I also bought another one because maybe you drink them both. I don’t know…” you said.

 

Doojoon laughed and thought you were cute. He asked you to sit with him at his coffee table and Dongwoon came into the office.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know there were guests” he looked at you and apologized “I’m sorry again, I couldn’t recognized you Mrs.Yoon” he bowed.

 

“Why are you so polite?” Doojoon asked Dongwoon.

 

“I’ve got to respect your wife for mistakenly assumed she was merely a guest when she’s a special person to you”

 

“Dongwoon ah. Come and join us here. _______________ bought you your favourite coffee”

 

“How’d you know my favourite?” Dongwoon asked you.

 

“I worked there. You have the same favourite as Jang Hyunseung” you answered and Doojoon quickly introduced Hyunseung and Dongwoon to each other. The four of you then sat together at the coffee table and communicate with each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realized there are now full members b2st now? kekeke. how's the new chapter? It's longer than before XD because i just want to fix all the members into one chapter. i can't help it.