Picture Perfect

I will protect you

 

“Should we go home now?” Doojoon asked you. You’ve been playing like a kid set free.

 

“Yes. I’m getting really tired now. I had a lot of fun. Thank you so much Doojoon oppa” you shyly said.

 

“Did you just call me oppa?” Doojoon was surprised.

 

“Do you not like it?”

 

Doojoon laughed. “It’s okay, honey” it was your turn to laugh.

 

“Okay, it’s really weird” you and Doojoon have gotten a lot closer ever since the two of you ride the roller coaster. You have shown your true self, your normal self and your comfortable self towards Doojoon.

 

“Come, let’s go home now”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“We should have buy some clothes for me before we went back home” you said as you entered Doojoon’s house.

 

“There is no need for that” Doojoon switches the lights for you to see that the living room is filled with a lot of ladies’ stuff.

 

“Whose are these?” you asked, amazed by the things.

 

“It’s yours. I called my personal shopper to buy things for a girl. I asked her to buy everything” Doojoon explained.

 

“So that’s what the phone call was about? Oh Doojoon ah, this is so nice of you. How could I ever repay you” your heart wavered by his kindness. “I feel so bad now. I feel like I’m such a heavy burden to you”

 

“No, it’s okay. I wanted to buy these for you. It is the least I could do and besides, tomorrow my mom will pick you up early morning and she can’t see you in the same clothes. And I bet she would look around my house before she leaves. So to avoid any suspicions, I must get all these ready by tomorrow”

 

“But we would need to go through these stuff and put them where they should be”

 

“Right. And while doing that, you can look at your new stuff one by one” he flashed a sincere smile. You were so touched by what he did for you that you just couldn’t fight the urge to run after him and hug him.

 

“Are you okay?” Doojoon asked.

 

“I’m fine. I am. I’m just really glad that I met you. I really like what you’ve done for me. I really appreciate it”

 

Doojoon wrapped his hands around you and smiled to himself “I’m happy that you feel that way”

 

“I’ll help you sort your new things, okay?” Doojoon volunteered.

 

“Thank you” it was all you could say.

 

You went to organize your stuff, putting your new shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom, putting your under wears and sanitary pads into an empty wardrobe.

 

“How would Doojoon knows my size?” you suddenly thought. “Is he an expert in guessing woman’s chest size by just looking?” you made an x with your arms, covering your chest. “Let’s not think about it” you shook your head.

 

Doojoon was folding some of your clothes when he unknowingly took a hot pants and blushed at the sight of it.

 

“I can fold the rest myself and put them in the wardrobe. Why don’t you take a shower?” you interrupted his embarrassing moment

 

Doojoon quickly let go of the short he was holding before you walk out from the guest room, where you’ll be sleeping from now on. Doojoon awkwardly stood up and put his hand behind his neck. “I will take my shower now” he awkwardly said.

 

“I just had the awkward short circuit mind ever” Doojoon thought. After he is done with his shower, he went back to the living room to see how your progress is. The living room is spotless. You have put all your clothes inside the wardrobe. Some folded and some hanged. You already arrange all your new shoes at the shoe racks. You even put away all your accessories into the cupboard. Your perfumes and make ups are all on the dressing table. To summarize everything, the organizing is complete.

 

Doojoon guessed you’re in the bathroom so while you clean yourself up, he calls for a delivery. He thought you would be too tired to cook so he ordered instead and let you rest.

 

“Tomorrow is a big day anyways” he said to himself.

 

“What?” Doojoon jumped a little by your sudden presence. “You surprised me. How long have you been standing there?” he asked.

 

“Just. What were you doing?”

 

“I just ordered dinner for us. You don’t need to cook tonight. You’ve done enough of work” you smiled as you dapped your towel on your wet hair. “I also asked my personal shopper to buy you something else” he tapped the empty seat next to him on the sofa.

 

You went to sit where he wanted you to sit and he held out a handphone. “I guessed you don’t have one. I already saved my number in there” he puts the phone in your hand. You just stared at it. He has done a lot for you.

 

“Thank you” it was all you could say. “Hey, do you want to take a picture together with your new phone?” he suggested.

 

“My hair is still wet” you pointed out.

 

“Oh” he formed an o shaped with his mouth.

 

“Why don’t I just take a picture of you now for me to save it in your number” you smiled and opened the camera icon and went to stand in front of him. In between you two is a coffee table.

 

“Sure” he smiled back and got ready for his picture to be taken. You took a comfortable position which is sitting down a bit so you and Doojoon are on the same height level.

 

“How to take a picture with this?” you’re still new with the phone and wasn’t sure how. “Here. Let me show you” Doojoon broke free of his pose and was about to teach you how to take a photo when you already figured it out and accidentally took a photo of the unprepared Doojoon.

 

“Hey, I wasn’t ready. How did it came out?” Doojoon and you look at the outcome.

 

“I should have smile” he commented.

 

“But I really like it this way”

 

“No, let’s take another picture”

 

“No, I’m going to use this”

 

“No, you can’t”

 

And then the two of you started to playfully arguing with each other, laughing as you eat and then parted for bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wanted to put a picture of the supposed unprepared Doojoon but I dont know why i cant do so. i kept pressing paste but the image wont appear :( im sorry guys T.T

and i will make this story pace slow ^^ don't worry. i still have lots in my mind i wanna write. the drama isn't over yet kekeke