Wedding ceremony

I will protect you

Hand to hand with Doojoon’s father, the both of you walked through the isle as the music starts and guests stood up from their seats to look at you in awe. You then look at Doojoon, his face brightens to see you in your wedding dress and he slightly blushes that he has to lower his head to hide his expression.

 

The moment you reached the end of the isle in front of Doojoon, his father let you go and said “You’ll be my daughter in law in a few minutes, soon you’ll have parents” his words are so sincere that you started to actually look at the people attending you wedding. They are all smiling with sincerity that you feel so stuffed inside.

 

“Are you okay?” Doojoon whispered.

 

“Yeah I am” you answered and so the vow begins.

 

“Yong ____________, to be honest, I didn’t prepare my vow for today because I couldn’t think of anything to write. Maybe you took my mind away. I can’t say how lucky I feel, how lucky I am to be standing here with you. Words can’t describe how you look because I couldn’t explain how beautiful you are now and how beautiful you have always been. The moment you accepted my wedding proposal, my brain stopped, I thought I was dreaming because I was really nervous when I popped the question to you. You are the only girl I have ever had interest in and you are the girl I choose to marry…” he stared at you. You’re frozen. He took your hand and you came back to reality. “I would spend my whole life with you” he continued.

 

“Yoon Doojoon….” Your voice was so small that only Doojoon could hear it. “It’s your turn to exchange vows” he whispered.

 

“I don’t know what to say….” You said and suddenly saw Junhyung at the corner of the room way behind Doojoon.

 

“You brought me light when I was in the dark. You saved me when I needed help the most. You heard my pain when I don’t even say a word. How is that possible? How is that when you were a stranger to me the first time we met, I trusted you so easily? How is that I feel save when you’re with me? somehow I feel like I’m the lucky one to have you by my side. The moment you ask me to be your wife, all I could thought of was that I’d be marrying a very nice guy who takes really good care of me. I could see how much he loves his mother and I think that if he treats his mother like that, how will he treat me when I have become his wife? I didn’t worry about that. I trusted him for the better” you saw him smile and your lips automatically curved up. “He’s a loving son, a very good friend and so he’ll be a great husband”

 

The words from your mouth came out naturally. At first, you only wanted to prove to Junhyung that you believe Doojoon can protect me, so that Junhyung trust you to trust Doojoon, but as words passed, all you could think was Doojoon and so continued your vow. Just as you finished your vow, you suddenly remembered Junhyung was watching you and you look at the corner he was standing and he wasn’t there.

 

You guessed your honest vow worked that Junhyung left the place silently without any troubles.

 

The wedding bell rang and the priests spoke “You may now kiss the bride” your eyes widen as you look at Doojoon. He took a step closer to you, slowly getting much closer to your face. Your breathing stopped and closed your eyes to accept for what comes up. He planted a kiss on your forehead and in relieve, you opened your eyes slowly as he pulled back, looked at you and gave you a soft smile.

 

Rose petals are dropped from the top floor and Doojoon held his hind out for you to take and walked through the isle. As the both of you disappeared from everyone’s sight, you let your hand out and thanked Doojoon.

 

“Thank you…” you slightly bowed.

 

“I wouldn’t kiss you on the lips when you don’t want me to. After that vow you made, I was sure I wouldn’t force you to kiss me”

 

You blushed and excuse yourself to your dressing room. “I’ll meet you after I get change to my other dress” in your dressing room alone, you sat in front of the make up table and look yourself in the mirror, pink as a sakura flower from what happened with Doojoon earlier.

 

You saw a note left in between the drawers and opened it. It’s from Junhyung.

 

“I will trust this man for you since you trust him. But I will still keep my eyes on you in case of any thing unexpected. I won’t tell dad, I promised because I promised mom first that I’d take care of you no matter what. Seeing how much you trust this guy, I’ll let you stay with him for as long as you want and I think it is best for you to stay with him too, away from Dad, like you wanted. To keep you safe, don’t roam around places alone and would you come stay with me when I get the chance to leave Dad and not have his servants to screw us when we do? I don’t know how long that’ll be but it could take months so if you like…. Stay with your husband for the time being and come live with me. but if you don’t want to, I’ll accept that you’re living with your husband for as much as you want”

 

You folded back the note and kept it hidden. You sighed and change to your dancing wedding dress, one that is much more comfortable to move around freely.

 

You walked back outside to find Doojoon waiting for you to walk together to the dining room where there will also be dancing.

 

“Congratulations” the both of you were greeted by his relatives, some high ranking CEO and Doojoon’s trusted friend which you happen to know, Dongwoon.

 

“Finally married and fulfilled your parents long time wish. Mrs Yoon, we should get to know each other more since you’re Doojoonie’s wife now” he commented.

 

“We’ll work on that” you gave him a smile.

 

“How come there isn’t any photographer on this very memorable day?” he asked.

 

“I ask for none” Doojoon answered.

 

“Why?”

 

“Privacy stuff”

 

“Like what? Why are you keeping secrets from me? Joonie~” Dongwoon was sulking a little jokingly.

 

“Shhh… I’m a husband now. Some secrets are meant to be kept once you’re married” Dongwoon joked.

 

“Yah! I’m your best friend since we were little. I know all of your other secrets from then” Dongwoon said. “You wanna know his secrets?” Dongwoon asked you as a tease to Doojoon.

 

“Yah. Keep quiet. My secrets are emberassing” Doojoon panicked that Dongwoon would really tell you his secrets.

 

They argue like kids and it made you laugh watching them.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

owwww don't worry, they're not going to get divorce soon. i won't let them. kekeke. thank you so much for the comments <3 saranghae. really made me write faster ^^ knowing that there are someone who read my story~ and like them. how do you like this chapter? XD