Honeymoon

I will protect you

“Cool… you have a telescope. But why do you need it in your office? You can’t even see the stars from the 5th floor” you said and was about to look into the scope’s lens but Doojoon quickly ‘by accident’ shifted the telescope gaze so that you wouldn’t find out that he used to look at you at Cinocup using the telescope.

 

“I sometimes get bored here in my office so I got a telescope and watched people walking around at the street below, studying different behaviours in different days” he excused.

 

You look into the lens and move it around “Wow. I can see my previous work place from here” you commented and Doojoon quickly looked at Dongwoon and Hyunseung. Hyunseung kind of get the situation which Doojoon is trying to avoid from freaking you out that he was spying on you, like a stalker. So Hyunseung spoke up, “Mrs Yoon ____________, I think we should get going now. I’m sure your husband and his fellow, Son Dongwoon, have lots of work to do”

 

You stood up straight, realizing that Hyunseung is right and decided to go home and not take any more of your husband’s time at work. “I’m sorry Doojoon ah. I’ll go home now”

 

“I’d love for you to stay longer next time” Doojoon said to comfort your worries of disturbing him at work. You smiled and walked to the door escorted by Hyunseung. “Thank you” Doojoon mouthed to Hyunseung when you were not looking.

 

“You’re just going to leave like that? No kisses for your husband?” Dongwoon teased but instead of being offended, you actually laughed at it because you know that Dongwoon is such a teaser.

 

“Goodbye” you smiled to Doojoon and Doojoon thanked you for the lovely breakfast.

 

“How did the two of you get married? I mean, just 3 days ago, she doesn’t even talk to you and answered your letter by writing a hidden message under our coffee cups” Dongwoon asked Doojoon as soon as you left.

 

“I asked her to marry me and she said yes. My mother planned the whole wedding in a day”

 

“Isn’t it weird that she agreed to marry you when you both barely knew each other?”

 

Doojoon looked at Dongwoon. “Locked the door and pull down the curtains” he said.

 

“Why?” Dongwoon asked.

 

“Because what I’m about to tell you has to be really confidential”

 

Soon Doojoon filled Dongwoon up everything he knows about you and your father.

 

“That is really messed up. I pity her” Dongwoon said. “No wonder you hired a bodyguard for her.”

 

Meanwhile at the lobby, where you and Hyunseung are coming out from the building, you saw Junhyung making his way towards you and Hyunseung. You gasped, not leaving your gaze away from him. Hyunseung noticed you change in pose and asked “Are you okay?”

 

You didn’t reply, Junhyung was getting closer, he walked past you without looking at you, like a total stranger but he and Hyunseung bumped shoulders. Junhyung intentionally did that. He walked quickly and didn’t look back to say sorry. Hyunseung looked behind to look at Junhyung and thought he was rude and he put his attention back at you.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked you again.

 

“Oh… yes. Why wouldn’t I be?”

 

“You seemed off just now”

 

“I was? Really? There’s nothing wrong” you shook your head and continued walking nonchalantly to where the car is parked.

 

“Okay, if you say so” Hyunseung replied.

 

Back at home, you were doing any other house wives are doing. Chores. You washed the dishes that you left earlier that morning. You did the laundry. You swept the floor. By the time you finished woth your house work, you took a short nap.

 

Hyunseung took the opportunity to report on you at Doojoon. He told Doojoon about what happened at the lobby of his work place and described how Junhyung looked like because you were acting so tense when Junhyung was in sight.

 

“That’s her brother” Doojoon said after Hyunseung explained Junhyung’s looks.

 

“Keep her away from that guy. Her family is harmful to her” Doojoon ordered.

 

“Yes sir”

 

At the office, after Doojoon ended the call with Hyunseung, Dongwoon came into his office again.

 

“Your father is here” he said.

 

“What a nice surprise. You came here real often now” Doojoon said when his father walked into the room and gave his father a friendly hug.

 

Dongwoon closed the door as he left the room, leaving Doojoon and his father talk in private.

 

“Why are you working, my son?” his father asked.

 

“What do you mean? It’s my job and responsibility to run this company”

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be planning on your honeymoon?”

 

“Ouh… uhh…” Doojoon didn’t know what to say.

 

“It’s okay. Take a leave from work for 2 weeks, go for a break with your wife at some island where me and your mother can’t disturb you” he joked.

 

Doojoon laughed and said “I’ll have my honeymoon when we’ve decided on a place. We can’t choose” he excused.

 

“Want some recommendations?” his father asked.

 

“Sure. I’ll ask ________________ again when I get back home from work”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ^^ Just started writing a story with Kris as the hero. come check it out or you can show it to your AFF friend who's a Kris biased -->  https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/930226/im-in-love-with-a-jerk-gna-you-exo-kris

 

I also have another story on Kris --> https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/799325/dream-guy-suzy-you-exo-luhan-kris

 

Enjoy~ keke