Married-Couple

I will protect you

Back home at night, Hyunseung was still there looking out for you. Doojoon just got back from work and went to rest at the living room, plopping his body down on the sofa as he pull out his tie.

 

“You’re home” you said. Doojoon immediately sat straight up, showing you his good posture.

 

“I just got back. I had lots of work, I’m sorry” he said.

 

“Have you had your dinner?” it was 7pm.

 

“How about you?” he asked.

 

“No, I haven’t. I was waiting for you so we could have dinner together” you answered and playfully whispered loudly “I think Hyunseung is really hungry”

 

Hyunseung who heard that clearly, just smiled. “I see you two are friends now” Doojoon commented.

 

“Yeah. We spend a lot of time together” you stated.

 

Doojoon felt jealous. He wants to be the one who spend a lot of time with you. He wants you to be with only him. That reminded him of what his father asked him that afternoon.

 

Doojoon stood up “_____________ ah” he called. “Neh?” you asked.

 

“Do you probably want to go out with me? Just us spending the day” Doojoon asked, shyly trying to bring up the topic of honeymoon.

 

“You mean like a date?” you asked.

 

“Sort of” after answering, Doojoon suddenly realized that he hasn’t taken you out for a real official date yet. He can’t bring you to honeymoon without an introduction to dating.

 

“In fact… I think during my off day from work, would you like to go out with me for the whole day?” he now tries to ask you out on a date rather than asking you about honeymoon.

 

“Maybe you want to go to an entertainment park?” he asked again since you haven’t answered him.

 

“Entertainment park…. I’ve never been there” you said.

 

“I know. I saw you looking at the advertisement banner the other day in my car when we were on our way to my mother’s”

 

“You were looking at me?” you blushed, a little.

 

Doojoon got busted for looking at you and he got shy that he looked away and blushed even more than you. He made you giggle.

 

“I’d love to go there if you want to also” you said.

 

“Anything for you” his voice was so small, you almost couldn’t hear him. To cover his shyness, he pretended to clear his throat and act manly.

 

“Okay then. I have my day off in 2 more days if you could wait that long”

 

“Where else am I going to go?” you took a seat at the sofa next to Doojoon. He joined you.

 

“Where did you go after you visited me at my office?” he asked.

 

“I went back here. I didn’t know what to do here so I’ve cleaned your house”

 

“It’s our house” Doojoon gave a smile and you just don’t know how to react to his statement. This house is also your house… how are you supposed to feel about that? “I live here now” you thought.

 

“You didn’t have to clean the house. Do you feel tired?” he asked.

 

“No. It’s okay. I’m used to it. And like you said, it’s our house, so I hope you don’t mind I cleaned it”

 

“As long as you don’t push yourself into what makes you feel exterior”

 

His words fixed pieces of what’s broken inside of you. You’re starting to feel… human and cared.

 

“I’ll make dinner while you get cleaned” you said and stood up.

 

“I feel so lazy” he said and lied down on the sofa.

 

“Get up” you tried to pull him off the sofa and laughed as you do. Doojoon like looking at you smile, he thought you are the most beautiful person he’s ever met.

 

“Okay okay I will” Doojoon sat up, surrendered to your cuteness. He still smiled looking at you as you walked to the kitchen with Hyunseung then followed you 5 feet away.

 

During dinner, which you invited Hyunseung to join the two of you because you don’t want Hyunseung to eat alone afterwards, Doojoon asked “How was your day?”

 

“Okay I guess. Nobody seemed to recognize me wearing my new shirts. I don’t usually dress like that”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Like styling or fashion. Are they the same? Or different? I don’t know. I just never dress prettily before”

 

“You don’t like it?”

 

“I do. I do. I’m not used to it yet but I’ll try to change my image since I’m the wife of a CEO. I sometimes forget that I wore those clothes until someone mentioned it. My acquaintance at Cinocup and even Dongwook didn’t recognize me at first today” you remarked.

 

“Fuuh” Doojoon let out a relieve breath and said “Luckily you like those clothes. I wouldn’t know what to do with them if you don’t like them”

 

You laughed by his silliness.

 

“The food is amazing” Hyunseung spoke. You and Doojoon were having fun talking that you almost forgot Hyunseung was there.

 

“I’m so sorry of you feel uncomfortable” you apologized.

 

“There is nothing to be sorry of when the both of you are a married couple”

 

You and Doojoon glanced at each other. The both of you thought of the same thing “We’re married but we’re not a couple”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kekeke. you have asked the right question at the right time dear ^^ ____________________ father will show up in the next chapter so anticipate it~

I don't wanna write too much about her father at the beginning because i wanted Doojoon and her to bond first but but but her father/his men will show up many times in almost every chapter from now on because of what happened in the next chapter, chapter 20. getting curious now? kekeke. sorry for teasing~~ let's just say that it's getting intense now.