Fury

Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Inspired by a scene I saw in Running Man episode 161. I mean no disrespect to any Shinhwa fans here. This is merely a figment of my imagination.

 

 

Kwang Soo sat on the bench, pressing an ice pack to his swollen left cheek nursing his wounds. A PD glanced over at him. He shook his head at the giraffe, muttering under his breath. Something about disrupting filming. Kwang Soo caught what the PD said, and looked away guiltily. It wasn't just his fault! Why were the production staff only targeting him? He fumed and pouted. He knew he was being petty, but he couldn't help himself. He knew he couldn't blame them, as they probably didn't hear what the guest had said.

 

 

Kwang Soo shook his head, trying to clear the water from his ear. The boy band Shinhwa were the guests for this week's filming. They were very competitive, and during the course of the water game, Kwang Soo had been dunked several times in the sea. The members had seen how competitive the boy band were, and had unanimously decided that Ji Hyo should sit this one out.

 

At the end of the round, it was announced that Shinhwa had won the game. As Kwang Soo bounced on one leg, trying to dislodge the water from within his ear, he felt a pair of soft hands wrap themselves around his arm. Looking over, he saw Ji Hyo staring at him, concern for him and the other members written on her face. He returned the gesture by patting her hands affectionately to show that he was ok from the rough-housing.

 

As they left the water to go on to the next mission, Kwang Soo, who was walking behind Ji Hyo, saw that her shorts had gone sheer from being immersed in the water. He quickly unwrapped the towel from his head and put it round her waist in an attempt to protect her modesty. Ji Hyo blushed, thanking him, she wrapped the towel around herself. Kwang Soo threw her a lopsided grin as he headed over to where the male members were checking the hint they received.

 

As they clamoured on to dry land, Ji Hyo left the guys and went to change out of her wet clothes. As Kwang Soo watched her leave, he felt Andy nudging him. “You're so sweet to your noona. But come on man, we've all seen her from her movie! I'm sure you have too!” He remarked, winking at Kwang Soo.

 

Already tired and sore from the physical exertion of the day and Shinhwa's competitive nature, Kwang Soo felt a sudden and unexplainable rage. Whilst he wasn't the calmest in the group, he wasn't prone to acts of violence either. He spun round to face Andy, fire in his eyes. “Take that back!” He shouted, shoving the older man.

 

Andy who was a bit of a hot-head himself, responded by throwing a punch at the giraffe. It connected squarely with the left cheek of the giraffe and the impact sent him reeling to the ground. Jong Kook and Gary quickly intervened. Using his strength, the commander held Andy back easily whilst Gary pulled Kwang Soo to his feet. In the end, the giraffe was se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter