Family finds out

Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo stirred, suddenly aware that there was something heavy on his chest. Opening his eyes, he found Ji Hyo laying on him, snoring softly, slightly opened. Memories of the previous night flooded him, and he brushed back the hair from her face. Her fresh lemony scent wafted up his nose. She always smelt so clean and fresh. He smiled serenely, feeling at peace with the world.


I could wake up to this for the rest of my days.

 

It seemed the movement had disturbed Ji Hyo. She snorted and turned away from him. Kwang Soo cringed and braced, waiting for the inevitable moment when a pair of hands would shoot up and start pulling his hair. Seconds passed, and nothing. Slowly, he opened his eyes and saw that she was still sleeping soundly. Seeing that her eyes were still closed, he grew bolder. Leaning in, he moved to give her a peck on her cheeks. Just as his lips were about to touch her, her eyes flew open. Taken by surprise, he yelped and backed away hastily. Unfortunately for him, he was too close to the edge of the bed and he fell off, landing on his bum.

 

Girlish giggles filled the room as Kwang Soo stood, embarrassed. He rubbed his buttocks as he sat on the edge of the bed. Ji Hyo's eyes twinkled with mirth and he smiled shyly at her. “Kwang Soo-ah, you don't have to be afraid. I'm not going to stop you from kissing me.” She purred, and winked at him, causing him to blush and rub the back of his head sheepishly.

 

Ji Hyo patted the empty spot next to her, wanting to be closer to him. He scooted over. “Good morning... Noona?” He greeted hesitatingly, unsure of how to greet her now. He wasn't sure if he should still address her as noona.

 

Ji Hyo smiled and gave him a peck on the cheeks. “Good morning, Kwang Soo... I guess noona can be a form of endearment too, don't you agree?”

 

Reaching over to the bedside table, she took a bag of chips that she had brought over and opened it. Taking a handful for herself, she passed the rest to Kwang Soo. “So.... We spent our first night together.” She drawled, teasing him. Her words caused him to choke on the chips and his ears to redden. She patted him on the back till he stopped coughing.

 

“Do you want to let the other members know?” She asked, turning serious.

 

Kwang Soo glanced down at her hands, and for the first time, he noticed that she had the words ‘Baek C.J’ painted on her nails. Following his gaze, Ji Hyo caught what he was staring at. “I got that done while I was in Tokyo. I did it on a whim. I guess I felt guilty as I was nursing feelings for you... I only realised how much you truly mean to me when I saw you looking so lost and forlorn while waiting for the cab with me... It felt like my heart was being torn into two.” She explained.

 

Kwang Soo smiled lopsidedly. “It's ok, noona... I understand... It must've been hard for you. Regarding your question... Jae Suk and Suk Jin hyung already suspect something. They asked me why is it that you and I seem closer these days... I had already admitted to them that I loved you. I don't think they would be surprised if we told them.” He said.

 

Pausing for a moment, Kwang Soo rubbed his chin thoughtfully. “I'm worried about Gary hyung though,” He murmured, causing Ji Hyo to look over, her eyebrows raised quizzically. “Noona, Gary hyung has always nursed feelings for you. He was very affected the day we received your text, apologising for dating Mr Baek.” He revealed. Lowering his head, he sighed. “It wasn't too far from the truth when Gary hyung said during filming, that he spent three days drinking in Hongdae... I should know... I was there. Together with Haha and Jong Kook hyung. I know he says he is over you, and that he only sees you as a little sister now. But I know he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter