Stirrings

Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Song Ji Hyo Out! Song Ji Hyo Out!”

 

The PA system blared out the announcement. Ji Hyo sulked as she ran her hands through her hair trying to neaten and tie back the messy locks that had came lose from the intense struggle with the opposing teams. The two female guests today hadn’t gone easy on the Ace, attacking her with mad glints in their eyes. Ji Hyo hadn’t dare to use her full force on the two younger ladies and the men had just watched on as the ladies attacked their only female member.

 

They had been spilt into three groups today, Haha and Gary on one team with a female guest, while Jong Kook and Suk Jin formed another with the other guest. With Ji Hyo getting ousted, her team was now left with one lone member, Yu Jae Suk. “That stupid giraffe! If only he kept his head in the game and wasn’t so distracted that he got himself ousted, our team would’ve stood a chance!” She cursed as she headed to the jail.

 

As she opened the door to the jail, she saw Kwang Soo sitting on the chair, seemingly lost in his thoughts. He looked like a lost puppy with his hair falling over his face and his eyes staring at the ground underneath his feet, her concern for the younger man superceded her irritation with him. “Kwang Soo-ah, are you feeling ok? You’ve been a little out of it since this morning.”

 

Kwang Soo looked up to see Ji Hyo staring at him, care and concern reflected in her large brown orbs. “Noona, are you out?!” He asked as the actress walked towards him.

 

“Yeah. Those girls are no joke! They mean business.” Ji Hyo answered as she slumped down next to him.


Wow I’m really tired. Age must be catching up. I can’t seem to keep up with the younger ladies anymore. All these young and upcoming girls. Me? Getting old and undesirable. I guess that’s why Chang Joo is…. What the?!

 

Ji Hyo glanced down at her hands to see Kwang Soo holding them. “Noona, did the two girls do this to you?” He asked, holding on to her hands tenderly as he caressed the bruise forming on her wrist. Seeing him hold on to her hands and showing such concern made her recall the time when Suk Jin oppa had knocked the glass of tea she was drinking onto her chest, and Kwang Soo being the caring but silly boy that he was, immediately took a paper towel and without further thought, attempted to wipe her chest dry, only to be shouted at by the older men to stop.

 

She blushed furiously at the memory, remembering that Kwang Soo had stood there awkwardly and shouted that he didn't stop to think before he had done that because they were family. She had retaliated that she wouldn't want to be a family with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter