Family reunion

Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late afternoon by the time the members got to their pension in Jeju. After listening to the PD's briefing on the schedule for tomorrow's filming, they decided that they would organise a barbecue. It was still light out and the weather was lovely. Kwang Soo offered to drive to the nearby supermarket to purchase the ingredients. He was the maknae afterall, and it wouldn't do to have the older ones running errands. Ji Hyo offered to go with him – someone needed to take care of the drinks. Jong Kook upon hearing the news that Ji Hyo was going, volunteered to go along. He knew she had an penchant for oily, strong tasting – unhealthy foods. Kwang Soo was easily bullied, especially when it came from Song Ji Hyo. He was worried that she would “convince” the giraffe to get all of the things she liked, with no healthy alternatives for him.

 

The pair found their female member standing by the car, twirling the keys on her fingers, smirking at them. “I'll drive!” She announced. “You two big and strong men can carry the groceries!” She delegated, watching as the pair cringed. She smiled smugly to herself as she got into the driver's seat. She knew they didn't like her to drive. Something about her driving style being too aggressive.

 

After their grocery run, Kwang Soo tried to appeal to Ji Hyo to let him drive. “Noona, I'm sure you're tired. Shall I take over the driving?” He suggested, but Ji Hyo had waved him off. Making his way to the rear passenger seat, he gave Jong Kook a, ‘Well, I tried’ look as he passed.

 

As Ji Hyo overtook another car, the muscular singer was unable to contain himself. “Ya! Cheon Seong-im! Slow down! It's still early! There's no need to rush!” He scolded.

 

Ji Hyo pouted prettily, melting both men's hearts. “But oppa, I'm hungry...” She whined, rubbing her belly.

 

Jong Kook laughed heartily. Reaching over, he poked her flat tummy. “Ji Hyo-ah. You eat like a man! Are you sure you aren't a man? Because you sure are unusually strong for a woman. Is your boyfriend aware that he might be dating a dude?” He teased.

 

When Jong Kook mentioned her boyfriend, Kwang Soo, who was aware that she had been having problems with him, glanced over at Ji Hyo. She appeared to be neither affected nor upset. Instead, she stuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter