Revelation

Bad Love

These 6 months had been good for Jonghyun. At least his days turned into something better, a bit, because of Yoona. He was really enjoying the days with her, not only the skinship such as cuddling on the couch, hugging, and kissing, but also listening to her stories and observing her when she painted something. They did it secretly in her room or did it when Taesoo was not home. Not only like that, Jonghyun also brought her to his favorite place. Once he brought her to the club, introducing her to his friends including DJ Kwon, the owner of the club, and that’s the first time for him seeing her drunk. She just drank a glass of beer and drunk, grumbling about something unclear and then sleeping on his lap suddenly. Jonghyun then lifted her body and brought her home. He didn't realize that every step that she did made him hypnotized. He sometimes forgot that he's doing a mission but then he came back to his sense again. Truthfully he was confused and afraid at the same time. Confused with his own feeling, is he falling in love with her or Is he just enjoying the skinships? But he's also afraid, afraid of falling in love with her. He couldn't fall in love with her. Emotion would ruin everything. But deep down inside he kept telling himself that Yoona's his girl.

The relationship went smooth but something happened after he and his gang burnt Minjun's car purposely, two weeks before their graduation. As usual after school, Jonghyun picked her up to her class. He held her hand and brought her to the car park. Strangely, that day Yoona didn't say anything. She even rejected his desire to hold her hand before, but because he forced it, her hand successfully held by him. Yoona released her hand, rejecting herself to enter the car. She stopped walking, Jonghyun did the same, approaching her and trying to hold her hand again but she refused it harshly. Jonghyun was a bit startled.

“What happened?, Jonghyun walked approaching her but then Yoona slapped his face hard. Jonghyun was mad, of course. He could slap her face also but he tried to hold on.

“You’re a jerk”, Yoona finally said it, her eyes were teary, “I should’ve listened to Minjun”

Jonghyun remained silent, listening to her whine. Now she knows, he thought. Jonghyun stared at her eyes deeply but there’s no regret in his eyes. His eyes were observing her moves. She’s a bit trembling actually. “You know I trust you but you use me. How dare you, Lee Jonghyun!”, she said, almost yelling. She was trying to hold on to her tears but she couldn’t. Her tears streamed down slowly. “So, all you did to me is fake?”

“Well, it’s not really that fake. I was enjoying our kisses, thanks to you. You’re such a good kisser actually”, he . It’s embarrassing for her. She felt like a stupid lamb, being trapped in a lion’s plan, felt so cheap. How come he do that to her? She was mad and furious, so furious so that she wanted to slap his face again. But Jonghyun dodged it. His burning eyes stared at her furiously. “Slap me once again and you’ll be dead, Im Yoona”, he said in cold tone. Jonghyun has changed, revealing his true self. Yoona looked blank, disbelief. She felt like didn’t know who’s that guy. He’s s cold and cruel, so mean with his words. He slowly approached her, touching her cheek. Yoona tried to step back but he grabbed her wrist forcefully.

“What do you want?”, asked Yoona, her voice was a bit shaky actually but Jonghyun couldn’t notice it, “You’re not my boyfriend anymore”

Jonghyun grinned, “Who says? I still can touch you”, he then circled his arms on her waist. Yoona was struggling to release them but she couldn’t. She then ended up slapping his face again, making him loosen his grip; his left hand touched his own cheek. “We’re over”, she then released herself from him, hurt but all the truth has revealed, turned over her body and run. Jonghyun, who’s still touching his cheek, was observing her. “I said it, Yoona. Slap me once again and you’ll be dead”, he murmured.

***

After their breaking up, Jonghyun and Yoona tended to avoid each other. Jonghyun didn’t pick her up after school anymore. People around them already noticed that and they didn't even surprise, because that's Lee Jonghyun, the player. Since the beginning they already knew that she'd be his "victim" sooner or later. Yoona also tried to avoid the eye contact with Jonghyun, but it's actually the most difficult one. They always met at the canteen. So, one day she decided to go there with Minjun. She walked behind him, bowing her head. When she raised her head a bit, GOTCHA! Her eyes met Jonghyun's. He and his friend, Park Heejoon, were eating something while looked at her. Yoona felt uneasy and told Minjun to go back to the class. He then followed her. Meanwhile, Jonghyun felt anxious looking at them. Something inside him was actually mad. Something that made him cannot accept the reality. Im Yoona is totally a , he thought. He couldn't even forget their kisses but she walked with Minjun now. He cursed her inside.

Heejoon noticed his sudden change. "What? Why you suddenly be quiet?", he asked him.

Jonghyun answered it lazily, "Nothing"

"You're jealous, aren't you?", he teased Jonghyun in cold tone. Jonghyun laughed out loud, fake laugh actually, making Heejoon narrowed his eyes. "Are you kidding me? Jealous? I can get better than her you know"

"Stop that act you know, Dongmin and Joonyong aren't here", he said it nonchalantly as if he could read his mind. Jonghyun remained silent, suddenly stood up. "Let's get back to the class. let's stop talking about that"

Heejoon smirked, "this bastards really don't want to admit it" He badly, making Jonghyun leave him at the canteen alone.

***

Jonghyun decided to go to the studio that day. He really wanted to release his anger through taekwondo moves or at least kick boxing practices. He parked his car when suddenly someone was calling her name.

"Jonghyun-a, you have to see this!", it's actually his trainer.

"Hyung, what happened?"

His trainer patted his shoulder, signaling him to follow him. He and Jonghyun entered the studio but he suddenly widened his eyes. Anger crept out inside his body. He saw his studio was burnt. He suddenly run to the corner of the studio, where he kept his mother's stuffs and pictures. That's the only thing he had from his mother. He was shocked, couldn't even open his mouth. It’s like he lost his soul. Someone has to pay for this! He thought. His trainer approached him. Jonghyun was so furious until he grabbed his trainer collar, wanted to hit anyone.

“Jonghyun-a, I didn’t do it”, he hurriedly explained.

“WHO? WHO DID THIS, HYUNG?”, he yelled at him, his burning eyes shown. His trainer grabbed his grip, trying to release himself from Jonghyun.

“Calm down. I asked the security and he saw a guy and a girl burnt the studio and they went away”, he explained it carefully so that Jonghyun could understand it clearly. Jonghyun then thought who the hell was those guys, a guy and a girl?

“Only that? Just a guy and a girl?”, he asked him, impatient. He really wanted to destroy everything.

“He said that they went out with the grey car”

“Grey car?”, he thought hardly about the grey car, and suddenly he thought about something. Minjun just bought a new car, a grey one. After he and his gang burnt his car, the next morning he got a new car. He unconsciously tightened his fist. He should pay for this. He could burn the studio but that spot, the spot full of her mother’s stuffs, was a different story. But wait a minute? How come he knew this place? He never told anyone except his gang and Yoona, he thought. Yoona?

“and he said he escaped with a girl, a white girl with dark brown hair. I think we should go to the police station”, he suggested. He suddenly felt the tension around them. Jonghyun was not in the right state.

And GODDAMN IT! It’s Yoona. Dark brown hair? It’s definitely her! That really has to pay for this! He cursed inside. He started to move his body when suddenly his trainer prevented it.

“Where are you going? We should report this to the police station”, he said but Jonghyun refused it.

“No, hyung. I don’t need that. I know who the hell did this. And I want my revenge”, he said it in cold tone, full of anger, hatred, and no mercy. His burning eyes showed something horrible. Even his trainer was a bit afraid. “You should go home, hyung. I’ll finish this”, he then moved his body, bringing his car to somewhere and leaving his trainer there.

***

It’s raining when Yoona stood up at her school lobby. She’d waited for her driver before but suddenly Mrs. Song called her and said her driver couldn’t pick her up. So, here she was, waiting for the rain to stop. She didn’t bring her umbrella but she really wanted to go home. Later, she bravely run and tried to find a taxi outside but suddenly a black car sport stopped in front of her. Yoona was a bit startled and almost hit. The owner of the car went out, suddenly covering . Yoona was so surprised but her body turned weak dramatically. She was unconscious. Someone then lifted her body and brought her into the car, going to the place anyone couldn’t know.

 

An update! Just in case, i'll be busy for the next two weeks, i already continued the story. Enjoy! :)