Distraction

Bad Love

It's been two days since he lost Yoona. He couldn't sleep at night eventhough he already slept with little Jonghyun. Still, it couldn't reduce his worry. He couldn't concentrate. Right after he went home back then, he called his loyal detectives to look for Yoona. He told them the story and also mentioned the suspect, who is none other than his father. But, they haven't found the clue yet. It made him crazy actually. He didn't want them touch Yoona. He's afraid that they hurt Yoona, especially his father. Her emotion is not stable.  The worst part is little Jonghyun kept asking him about his mother. Of course he couldn't answer him. He only could lie, telling him that his mother was in her treatment and will come back soon. He hated it actually. But that's all he can do.

He met his father this morning at the office. He acted as if nothing happened, shaking hand with his colleagues, presenting his thought in the meeting, even he was smiling to him but Jonghyun ignored him. He believed that his father is behind Yoona's abduction. Although he hasn't had the proof yet. But honestly, everytime he looked at his father, he wanted to face him and knelt down, begging him to tell where Yoona is. He's so mad and desperate at the same time.

After the meeting, he got a call from one of his detectives, telling him that there are two suspicious places. Yoona might be in one of those places. But those places were far from Seoul. One is in Busan and another one is in Jeju. He didn't care. As long as he could save Yoona then he'd do everything. So, he listened to the explanation carefully, making sure that he didn't pass any information about her. He was so serious so that he didn't notice that someone's coming inside.

"Hello, John"

Jonghyun suddenly raised his head, looking at someone who's standing in front of him. He stared at the figure from the toe to head.

"Agnes?", he asked in disbelief.

This ! Seriously? What is she doing in Korea? He thought.

A woman with strip dress, blonde hair, and platform shoes was standing in front of him. The woman approached him in seductive way. Jonghyun just gazed at her moves. In the past, he might be fall in to her seducing way. Strangely, that moment he felt nothing. She slowly touched his suit, trying to hug him.

"I told you I will follow you", she whispered softly, "do you miss me?"

Jonghyun avoided her by pretending to clean up his desk. "Are you kidding me? We're over", he looked at her face and smirked.

"Who says?", she cupped his face forcefully and kissed him passionately. But Jonghyun released the kiss, feeling so disgusted with her act.

"We're over and please get out of my room before I ask the securities to make you out", he said coldly.

Agnes smiled evilly, "what if I don't want to?"

Jonghyun laughed sarcastically, "Are you threatening me now?"

"Maybe"

Jonghyun's face became serious, "You haven't been slapped by me, right?" He then grabbed her wrist and made her out. Agnes tried to release his grip but he's too strong. He then released his grip harshly and closed the door. Still, he could hear her scream, "You'll regret John!"

***

Dim light. The room isn't big. A figure was laying on the bed, feeling so weak. A woman actually. It's been three days for her to be there. She actually didn't know why she's there. All she can remember was some men brought her there for no reason. Last night, someone was coming just to curse her and slapped her face. She felt dizzy. She felt like a half of her soul was gone. Her hands were tied up so that she couldn't do anything. If she could see her face through a mirror, she might find bruises on her face. She didn't care. All she wants was getting out of that dark and unfamiliar place but she couldn't. She's powerless. Even she couldn't raise her head. Her body's hurt. Unconsciously, was mumbling a word, "Jonghyun". As if the name can save her immediately. She mumbled softly, almost like a whisper.

She kept mumbling until someone opened the door. A tall figure came towards her. Her eyes blinked weakly to see the figure, the same figure that she saw last night.

"Hello again, Yoona", a man voice could be heard in her eyes, he suddenly held her chin.

"Who are you?", Yoona asked her in a soft voice, almost closing her eyes.

The man smirked, releasing her chin harshly. Yoona's head fell onto the pillow. "Even if slapped your face last night, your face still looks good. Is it the reason why my son is in love with you so bad?"

Yoona didn't answer but deep in her thought she noticed that he's Jonghyun's father. But her mind refused to ask why Jonghyun's father brought her into a dark place.

"You can't answer?"

"..."

"Don't worry I won't kill you. I just want you to disappear", he directly talked about his purpose when suddenly a beautiful and tall girl approached him.

"Ah, you came?"

"Hello Mr.Lee", she showed him a smile, giving him a light kiss on his cheek.

"Hello Agnes. How are you?", Mr. Lee replied her smile.

"Not so good. Your son rejected me", she pouted , trying to make him pity her.

"Don't worry. Sooner or later you'll be with him", he assured her, "I almost forgot. Agnes, this is Yoona". He introduce Yoona to her as if they're in a cafe or something.

"Yoona?", she wrinkled her forehead.

"The mother of my grandson”, he smiled forcefully. Agnes widened her eyes, approaching Yoona immediately while Yoona was breathing hardly.

“You? This is the woman who stole John from me???”, She tilted her head to see Mr. Lee’s reaction. He nodded his head, making her even angrier. She abruptly slapped Yoona’s face harshly, making her head fall onto the pillow again. Mr. Lee was a bit startled with Agnes’ action.

“Because of you, John left me and rejected me! You !”, she wanted to hit her again but Mr. Lee caught her hand. “Be patient, my dear, I already slapped her face twice. We will send her overseas but not now. Tonight we have to let her rest”, He said it calmly and brought her outside the room, leaving Yoona there alone.

***

Jonghyun met his father again at the meeting that afternoon. Still, his father showed his smile to him, creating anger inside him. It made him hard to get a clue. He hasn’t gotten the news from his detectives yet. He was so frustrated because of that. He wanted to see Yoona so bad, wanted to know her condition to be exact. That’s why after the meeting, Jonghyun dared himself to go to his father room. He’d do anything to make him release Yoona. He threw away his dignity for a while.

He knocked the door and slowly entered the room. He could see his father smile from afar. Mr. Lee stopped reading his documents and looked at his son. “It’s rare to see you here. What’s the matter?”, he tried to be friendly, trying to be innocent.

Damn it! God, should I make a deal with him? He thought.

“I will straight to the point, dad.”, he said it coldly, “Where is Yoona?”

Mr. Lee looked so calm, as if he already knew what he wanted to talk about.

“I know you are the one who kidnapped Yoona”, added Jonghyun.

His father smiled, “Do you have any proof? I can sue you if you accuse me wrong”

“Soon. I will prove it. But now I need to know where is she”, he said it desperately but tried to cover it in front of his father.

“I honestly don’t know what are you talking about”, Mr. Lee tried to play a “game” a little bit. Jonghyun realized that he’s being used by his own father but he let himself get into his trap. It’s because he really wanted to see Yoona.

“I know you know”, his face turned into calm and soft, “I’m begging you. She’s suffered enough because of me, dad.”

Mr. Lee kept calm, arranging good words to offer him a deal. Later, he stood up and approached his son. “I’ll tell you where she is in one condition”, he tapped his shoulder. Jonghyun was anticipating his words. “Leave her, bring your son to our house, and marry Agnes”

Jonghyun went blank. He didn’t know that also being mentioned into the deal.

Agnes? What the is she doing? There must be a conspiracy behind this. That ! He cursed inside.

“Can you give me a time?”, he asked him. Mr. Lee laughed loudly. Jonghyun narrowed his eyes.

“Wae? You don’t like Agnes anymore? Or you just want to get the info without marrying Agnes?”, he scoffed, “don’t be like a naïve person, son. i won’t tell you where she is until you agree to marry her”

CRAP! He already knew what he would do after that. But he’s wrong, totally wrong. His father is clever. He has arranged the plan from the beginning and Agnes is a part of it. He had to find a way to reject the deal.

“Give me some time to consider it.”, he answered seriously.

Mr. Lee thought for a while, “The limit is tomorrow. If you’re not you don’t know what will happen to her”

“I know. And please don’t you dare touch her”, he tried to be calm. He directly left his room without even saying goodbye. He’s just too mad to be a polite guy. All he can think is how to release Yoona and don’t drag too far from his father game. And little Jonghyun? ! He also had to take care of him but Mrs. Song was not enough. While walking through the corridor, he remembered a name that can help him a bit.

 

i'm a bit sad because now it's hard to find Jongyoon fanfic. i'll try to update as soon as possible. Enjoy! :)