Brief Introduction

Bad Love

Jonghyun left Yoona’s house in the evening. He wanted to prepare his stuffs, deciding to move into her house. He didn’t go directly to his house. He went to DJ Kwon’s bar, making himself better with his own way. He didn’t want to be drunk. No. He just needed a glass of wine or two shots of tequila or anything that could make his heart better. He told the whole story to DJ Kwon. Then, he was being scolded by him. He also met Jung Yonghwa, his colleague from Busan, who had the same experience with him. They spent some hours there, talking about love and regret. Something that he used to avoid in the past.

Later, he went home, packing his stuffs. His eyes slowly observed his bedroom. The black and white ornaments, books, and guitars fulfilled his room. The couch, which made him remember when he and Yoona was making out back then. It’s such a nice room actually but if she’s here, he believed that she’d be screaming out. He sighed deeply, knowing his room would bring a bad memory to her.

He swiftly packed up his stuffs when suddenly someone entered the room. He glanced at who’s coming and tried to ignore the guest. It’s actually his father. Walking around his room and exploring everything there. He then stopped walking and approached Jonghyun. He looked at his son deeply.

“Where are you going?”, he asked him, furrowing his forehead.

"Out", he answered him lazily. His father was looking at his face but Jonghyun ignored him.

"Abroad? As I know, there's no meeting outside Seoul for this month", his father was trying to remind him, said it in allusion truthfully. But Jonghyun didn't answer his question. He continued packing his things.

Mr. Lee looked so annoyed with his act, but he kept quiet. Still, looking at his son took his stuffs. Jonghyun also felt uneasy when his father was looking at him in silence.

"What do you want?", he asked him in anger tone, still continued packing solemnly.

"It's about Yoona, isn't it?"

Jonghyun stopped his move, throwing his bag on the bed. ! He knows about Yoona? Since when? Is he spying on me? He thought in anger inside.

"How do you know? Since when?"

His father smirked, crossing his arms on his chest. As if he won something over Jonghyun.

"It's true then", he teased his son with his evil smile. Meanwhile, Jonghyun widened his eyes. "I heard she's going crazy. You love a crazy woman, huh?", he mocked him. Jonghyun really wanted to punch his face.

"DAMN IT! Don't you dare touch her!", he yelled at him. His father was actually a bit surprised with his son reaction. It seemed like he loves the girl so much, he thought.

"Don't you dare touch her! You promised me don't want to interupt my love life. I already did what you want", he frantically said. His father really knew how to deal with him. Previously, to make him went to England, he gave him a soft threat. Then, he used Yoona as a threat.

"Love life? You say it love?", then he laughed at him. He didn't believe in what he has heard. "She didn't deserve you. You're the CEO of Lee Corp. And you love a crazy woman?"

"DAMN IT, DAD! Don't talk about her like that! She's an Im and she's not crazy", he was so angry but still trying to control his emotion. He really didn't want to punch his father's face.

His father scoffed, "She's an Im? Never heard about her. You should leave her", he said it firmly. Telling his son that he didn't like Yoona.

"I love her", Jonghyun said it, making his father laugh.

"Hahaha You slept with Hyejin, Sara, Kimberly, and Agnes, and you said you love her? Nonsense! Is she really that good in bed?"

And a sound of a hard slap was heard around the room. For the first time in his life, Jonghyun slapped his father. He's showing his burning eyes to his father. Mr. Lee widened his eyes, he's actually a bit shocked being slapped by his own son.

"You slapped my face because of that woman?", he said in angry tone.

Jonghyun looked at him straightly, as if his cold eyes wanted to eat his father alive. "She's not just that woman, dad", he said it sternly.

"You know I can..."

"You can do everything as you want", he cut his father speech, making Mr. Lee even more angry. "If you remember, I still have 50% of the company. Go threat me with anything, I don't care"

"Seriously, this woman really makes you insane", he mocked him obviously. Jonghyun smirked, "Yes, she makes me insane because that night I ruined her life. And you know what? Yes, I'm such an because I her that night"

Mr. Lee wrinkled his forehead, looked a bit surprised with his statement.

"If you think that Yoona doesn't deserve me. I don't deserve her, either. She's too kind and pure to be with me. But I love her, that's why I defense her. Also, I love her because she's the mother of my son"

Mr. Lee was shocked. He felt like strikened by thunder. His own son a girl back then. And what? He has a son? Mr. Lee thought, cursing inside honestly. "I didn't prepare you for this"

"I don't care. I did what you want. I lead the company even better than you and now I want to take care of them. I want to marry her", he said firmly, zipping his back and ready to go. Mr. Lee was out of words but something appeared inside him, something unspoken that made him dissapointed.

"I'm leaving", Jonghyun moved his body, walking out his room. Leaving Mr. Lee stood alone there while staring at his moves. Something inside his head crept out slowly. He wanted to make him regret his own decision, leaving the house.

***

Jonghyun slept in Yoona’s room when he arrived there. He actually slept on the couch, looking at his two angels sleep on the bed. He became so emotional that night, imagining about many things, until he’s overslept on the couch. Luckily, that night Yoona didn’t have a bad dream. Well, maybe not that night.

In the morning, Jonghyun gradually blinked his eyes when someone touched his cheeks. He carefully opened his eyes and moved his body. Little Jonghyun was on top him, trying to wake him up. He then looked at his surroundings, searching for Yoona. She’s still sleeping actually. Jonghyun then caressed his cheeks.

“Uncle, were you sleeping here last night?”, he asked him cutely. It’s a bit strange actually, little Jonghyun hasn’t known yet that he is his father. Jonghyun ignored his own thought, focusing his eyes on his son doe eyes.

“Hmm..”, he answered shortly. Little Jonghyun then got up and stood near him, Jonghyun also got up, facing his son. His face looks like him, except his eyes and lips. He carried little Jonghyun, making him sat on his lap.

“Why are you here?”, he asked innocently, “You cannot sleep here”

“Why I cannot sleep here?”, he asked softly, once again caressing his soft cheeks.

Little Jonghyun looked at his face deeply. So deeply, it felt like he was examining him. He then opened his mouth, “because you are not Mommy’s husband”

Damn it’s true. Jonghyun hasn’t married her yet, they even aren’t a couple. But, little Jonghyun is too young to understand the problem. He remained silent for awhile, thinking about his words to response his son statement. He then hugged her, making little Jonghyun confused.

“Do you feel sad?”, he hugged him back, circling his arms around his neck, putting his head on Jonghyun’s shoulder. “Ahjumma said if you’re sad, a hug can heal you”

Jonghyun felt so touched. He wanted to cry if he could. Little Jonghyun is so pure and kind, just like Yoona when he met her for the first time. He released his hug, looking at his face.

“No. I’m just happy”, he shook his hand softly and ruffled his hair. Little Jonghyun pouted his mouth, making him chuckled. He’s so cute, he admitted it.

“You will live here?”, asked him while he was widening his eyes curiously. Jonghyun nodded his head and smiled, but little Jonghyun bowed his head, feeling sad. Jonghyun held his chin.

“Wae?”

“I’m happy because I’ll have a friend”, he said while staring at his eyes. Jonghyun listened to his words carefully. “If I have a father, I’ll never be alone. Ahjumma said Mommy is sick so she cannot play with me”, he showed his teary eyes. Jonghyun was anticipating his cry, but he didn’t actually. He just felt sad. Jonghyun felt sorry for him. He was supposed to be here from the beginning, since he was born so that he didn’t feel lonely. He then caressed his cheeks once again. “To live here, you should marry mommy so that we can be friends foreveeeer”, he continued his words, demanding something that Jonghyun already knew the answer, a bit enthusiastic. Jonghyun just smiled. Suddenly, someone knocked at the door and entered the room. It’s Mrs. Song actually. She asked little Jonghyun to take a bath and go to his pre-school. He went to school every Tuesday and Thursday. Jonghyun then hugged him once again and cupped his face after that.

“Go to your school and we’ll go somewhere together after that”, he promised little Jonghyun. His eyes then suddenly sparkled, and then he gave his father a kiss on his cheek as a goodbye. Jonghyun waved his hand, making sure that he’ll be a good boy throughout the class. His words really opened his eyes. He let Yoona and little Jonghyun suffered, and he’s trying to find a way to fix it.

***

The reporters gathered around Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel that night. It's true that there's an event there, an award for businessmen and entrepreneurs. But the reason why there were so many reporters there, was because of Lee Jonghyun. Lee Jonghyun and his father were invited but they came in separated way. Mr. Lee came alone. Meanwhile, Jonghyun, who got the public attention, came with a little boy. The little boy is so handsome and really looks like him. He and the boy wore a formal suit, looked so dashing.

Jonghyun came with little Jonghyun actually. He promised him something so he brought him there. He also thought that it's the right time for him to introduce his son. He really didn't care about what people would say. He just wanted to make public know about little Jonghyun. That's why after little Jonghyun came home from his school, he decided to bring him. He asked Mrs. Song to look after Yoona for a while. That day, Yoona were also being good although she didn't talk to him. Jonghyun didn't want to be near her, either. Because he's afraid Yoona would do something bad to him or herself. So, he just looked after her from afar, letting her make a painting and sleep beside her chisel. He then carried her body and put her on the bed carefully.

That night, all eyes were definitely on them. Jonghyun, who's known as one of the most eligible bachelors in South Korea, brought a little boy. It made people wondering who the boy is. Jonghyun also showed his affection to him, carrying him, holding his hand, or even kissing his soft cheeks. He also brought little Jonghyun on to the stage when he got an award of the most anticipating businessman of the year. Jonghyun actually said that little Jonghyun is his son between his speech, trying to brag him. But, seemed like the audience thought that he's only joking, except his father. Mr.Lee watched all his action. He felt mad? Of course. He felt his son was destroying him by introducing little Jonghyun to the public. But he was holding on.

After the event, his father ordered his assistants to meet Jonghyun. His assistants came to him when he was carrying his son to go home.

"Young master, Master wants to meet you now", one of the assistants told him. Jonghyun was a bit startled.

"I don't want to meet him.", he replied shortly while caressing his son cheeks. Little Jonghyun was so sleepy actually, leaning his head on his shoulder.

"So we have to force you", the assistants looked at some men behind them, the bodyguards, signaling them to bring him.

Damn it! If I am not with Jonghyun now, they'll be dead, he thought.

"Wait. I'll go by myself, I am with a child. Don't show him your dirty manner", he said firmly while little Jonghyun was yawning.

"Can we go home now? I'm sleepy, uncle", he asked him softly.

Jonghyun just smiled, "I have to talk with someone just for a minute. After that we'll go home, ok?"

Little Jonghyun was blinking his eyes and nodding his head. He then leaned his head again.

He finally met his father. Mr. Lee was waiting for him in the lounge of the hotel. Meanwhile, Jonghyun was staring at his eyes, wondering what he wanted to talk.

"Ah, you came?”, he welcomed him, his eyes then was looking at little Jonghyun, “and who is this little boy?” He tried to ruffle his hair but Jonghyun prevented it.

“What do you want? We want to go home”, he asked lazily while little Jonghyun’s hair, whereas, little Jonghyun already closed his eyes slowly. His father saw that.

“Let us talk in the restaurant, I’m sure both of you are hungry”, he assumed, showing a smile to them. It’s fake actually. Jonghyun knew that. If he could he would throw up that time.

“No need. We’re going home. What do you want?”

Mr. Lee became serious; he knew that Jonghyun is not easy to be persuaded. “I’ll offer you a deal”

Jonghyun raised his eyebrow.

“Come back home with your son”, he said while glancing at his grandson. Jonghyun wasn’t surprised with the offer. He knew sooner or later his father would ask this but he also knew that there’s a reason behind it. His father wanted to do something to him.

“I won’t. I cannot leave Yoona”, he said firmly.

His father scoffed, “Seriously? You really like that woman so much?”

“I told you I love her”

Suddenly his father laughed. He couldn’t believe of what he said. “Don’t be ridiculous! Come back home with your son and leave that woman”

“If you just want to tell me this, I tell you once again that I don’t wanna leave Yoona or my son. They suffered enough and don’t you dare touch them”, he told him confidently, trying to control his emotion. He then moved his body, wanting to leave their unnecessary conversation.

“You’ll regret this”, his father said abruptly. He wanted to give him a threat actually but Jonghyun understood what he’s doing. He tilted his head a bit, trying to say something to Mr. Lee.

“Is that what you need? Money and wealth by using your son?”, he smirked, “Now I know the reason why you never have a happy family”. Jonghyun left him in the lounge, carrying little Jonghyun who were already sleeping.

It’s a humiliation for Mr. Lee. His own son dared to say that to him? After all this time? Jonghyun will regret this, he thought. Indeed. He had prepared something. He just needed the right time to throw the bomb.

 

I didn't edit this part so, i'm sorry if you find anything wrong here. For those who celebrate christmas, hope you all had a happy christmas. Enjoy! :)