Love

Bad Love

London, 3 years later

Winter’s coming. London looked white and beautiful because of the snow. Holiday would be coming soon. A woman in a white mini dress was hanging something on the wall. She cleaned up the picture frame, put all the things decently. It’s her wedding picture that she looked at over and over again. She looked at the woman with a beautiful white wedding dress, hugged by her husband. A little boy also appeared there. He completed the happiness. It felt like a dream and she never thought about wedding or marriage before. In the past, she thought she would never be happy again. She thought she would die soon after she was by Jonghyun. But she finally found her happiness and made a beautiful family. She looked at the picture once again and smiled widely. It felt right. She decided to trust him once again. Her decision to accept his proposal and to continue her study here was so right.

“Don’t look at it over and over again”, someone hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek mischievously. She turned her head to see who he is. “Good Morning, beautiful”

She smiled.

“I’m going to the office”, her husband said without letting her go.

“Now?”

He nodded his head when someone was calling her from the dining room. They hurriedly went there.

“What’s wrong, Jonghyun?”, his father asked him.

“Mommy, where is my lunch box?”, an 8-year-old boy asked his mom in British accent.

“Oh my God, I forgot. Wait a minute, ok? I’ll prepare it”, Yoona hurriedly put kimbap and vegetables in his lunch box. Jonghyun and his son waited her on the table when a girl was going downstairs.

“Ya, Lee Jonghyun. Don’t scream, ok? I can hear your voice upstairs. It’s too loud”, she nagged him. Little Jonghyun pouted his mouth.

“Ya Lee Jihyun, you really love to say my name appropriately in banmal, right?”, His father nagged her sister back while winking his eye to his son.

“Serve you right! That’s why you shouldn’t give your name to your son, oppa”, she said it coolly, taking a slice of bread and eating it. Jonghyun smirked.

Not long after that, Yoona was ready with some lunch boxes and tumblers. She smiled widely while serving the boxes. “This is for Jonghyunie and this is for Jihyun”.

Suddenly her face looked pale, actually she wanted to vomit. She felt something wrong with her stomach. Then she hurriedly went to the sink near the dining room, made her the central attention of her family. Jonghyun was a bit panic, he also immediately ran to the sink. “Are you sick?”, He rubbed her back gently. Yoona shook her head, wiping with the back of her hand. Her head was actually a bit dizzy but she didn’t want to make him worried. “Aniyo”

“Should we go to the hospital?”, Jonghyun wrinkled his forehead.

“I’m ok. It’s just the food doesn’t smell good. You go to work”, she tapped his arm tenderly, and making sure that it’s really alright. Jonghyun then smiled and kissed her forehead. “Call me if you’re sick, we can cancel our date tonight”

“Don’t. I’m ok. You don’t have to worry”, she smiled.

“Ok, now I’m going, see you there tonight”, he quickly pecked her lips and chuckled, “Jonghyun-ah, Jihyun-ah, let’s go. You guys don’t want to be late, right?”

Little Jonghyun and Jihyun ran into him. They brought the lunch box that Yoona prepared.

“Bye, mom. I love you”, Little Jonghyun gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Thanks, unnie”, Jihyun also gave her a kiss. Yoona just smiled happily. She cleaned up the table when suddenly Mrs. Song came back home from the market.

***

Ritz Hotel Restaurant, London 7:30 pm

Out from the Rolls Royce phantom at the lobby, Yoona wore a beautiful backless red gown. She looked so beautiful, made everyone glanced at her. She asked the place to the bellboy and guided by him to her destination. All eyes on her. In the restaurant, a waitress brought her inside. The waitress brought her to the reserved table. She saw someone there, her husband. She looked around, realizing how beautiful the view is. She gasped.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun gasped because of her look. His mouth opened unconsciously seeing at the woman in front of him. Yoona gave him a smile, a sweet smile. Jonghyun swiftly held her hand, motioning her to sit beside him. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her.

“You look…amazing”, he blinked his eyes while giving her a kiss on her cheek.

“You look so handsome”, she stared at him who wore a black suit. He looked very handsome. “What will we celebrate tonight? The view looks so beautiful here”

“Oh I almost forgot!”

He took out something from his suit, a red box. He opened it slowly and showed it to her. “Happy Anniversary” He gave her a beautiful necklace with a heart pendant. Yoona looked so happy, her eyes was teary yet sparkling at the same time. “It’s-It’s beautiful”, she glanced at him, “Thank you”

“And congratulation for your graduation. I’m proud of you”, he added and put the necklace on her.  He circled his hand on her waist. Not long after that, the waitress came with a strawberry cheesecake and wine on the table. She carefully prepared the wine and glasses and turned the candles. Jonghyun said thank you and gave her a tip.

“You prepared this?”, Yoona asked him. She couldn’t stop smiling actually. Jonghyun nodded his head and poured the wine into the glass. “We have to blow the candle first”, she smiled seductively. Jonghyun gulped, he swore to God he couldn’t handle his heartbeat when she showed him a smile. Truthfully, he wanted to kiss her so bad but he held it.

Before they blew the candle, he made the waitress took a picture of them. He then put the cake a side. Instead of eating the cake, Jonghyun asked her whether she’s hungry or not. He asked her without blinking his eyes. His wife was too beautiful to resist.

“I’m a bit hungry”

“I knew it”, he smiled from ear to ear. He called the waitress to bring the food. One plate of salmon baked with lemon sauce and one plate of black pepper rib eye served already. Yoona just gulped immediately after seeing the food. But something strange, she didn’t like the smell from her food. It’s too strong.

“What’s wrong?”, Jonghyun asked her, a bit worried.  Yoona’s face suddenly looked a bit pale. She wanted to throw up. “Are you sick? I told you we should’ve cancelled our date”

“It’s ok. The smell is too strong. I just…”, her stomach felt strange again.

Jonghyun looked around, looking for something that she could drink immediately. Hope that the drink can reduce her nauseous. He took a glass of wine that he prepared before. He offered it to Yoona. “Try to drink this a little”

“Andwae”, she rejected.

“Why?”

“I can’t”, she covered up , wanted to throw up right away. But Jonghyun held her hand tightly. He made her getting closer and also checking on her temperature. His eyes were looking at her, demanding a reason. Yoona stared at him back. She noticed Jonghyun was curious about something. “I-I-I can’t drink wine”

Jonghyun realized that he acted as if he threatened her, “Sorry, I don’t mean to force you. I’m just worried. Why?”

“I-I’m three weeks pregnant”, she dared herself to say it. Jonghyun remained silent. His head was trying to understand what’s going on. “I just knew it this afternoon. I was going to the hospital actually”

They kept silent and suddenly Jonghyun laughed and smiled. It made her a bit scared actually, but Jonghyun hugged her and kissed her abruptly. Yoona was so surprised, suddenly her nauseous stopped. She felt every bliss that touched her lips. “I love you”, Jonghyun said between his kisses. He couldn’t release his kiss until Yoona pushed his chest softly. “Wait a minute, we cannot do this here”, she uttered naively. Jonghyun then chuckled, knowing that she was never changed a bit.

“Why? Everyone knows we’re a couple”, he . Yoona blushed immediately. “I’m so happy to know that I will have another Lee. I thank you for happiness that I get. I guess our love is not bad at all”, he said and pecked her lips.

Yoona punched his chest softly and pouted , “nappeun namja”

“Let’s live happily now”, he said and both of them laughed. He kissed her once again softly and it turned passionately in a blink. But they don’t care. They’re just so happy. They’ve been through bad things and that togetherness was priceless. The soon-to-be family member was also a good thing to have. They believed their second child would bring hope and love. He believed in that.

 

END

 

The Last. Finally, i can finish the story. i know some of you might be disappointed because there is no wedding ceremony. But they got married after all. And i'm glad can finish this story after a long time. Thank you for all your support from the beginning until now.  Enjoy the last chapter! :)