Weird Temptation

Bad Love

Jonghyun finally knew. Im Taesoo is Yoona's brother. He's four years older than her. 4th year student of Economics in Seoul National University.  From his point of view, her brother is mean. He treated Yoona as if she's not a part of the family. Yoona said that her brother changed when he was eleven. He found out that Yoona isn't his real sister, then he started to treat her bad. Her parents? They never care about their children, only gave them money, living abroad for business. It's similar to Lee's family actually. Yoona also told him that Minjun and Taesoo couldn't get along. Minjun said that Taesoo isn't a good brother for her.

Honestly, Jonghyun didn't want to know about that, her family and its connection. But Yoona is such an expressive girl inside, that's why she could tell him all the info that he needed unconsciously. It's her charm actually and it's something about her that he loved the most.

After his visit to Yoona's house,  Jonghyun came often, If Taesoo was at home, they just met outside, talking about sweet nothings inside his car. He became familiar with all of her habits and favorite things. He knew that Yoona wakes up earlier than him everyday. Before going to sleep, she always reads a novel and drinks a glass of chocolate milk. He even knew that her room is full of paintings, mostly her paintings. Strangely, Jonghyun didn't complain about that. He seemed enjoying his character as her boyfriend. There's something about her actually that made him so attached. He didn't know what or why. He also didn't feel it as a burden. Besides, he could get some infos about Minjun for free. If he's lucky, he'll get a kiss or a hug from her. How can he not enjoy all of those things? 

That day, he didn't go to the canteen like usual with Yoona. So he decided to go to there with his dearly gang. Dongmin, Heejoon, and Joonyong were also there, waiting for him.

"Here he comes", Dongmin said in teasing tone. Jonghyun smirked, searching for an empty space between them.

"Seems like you're missing me so much", he mocked them. They grinned.

"Seems like someone enjoying the game so much", Heejoon said.

Dongmin and Joonyong chuckled.

Jonghyun punched their arms a bit hard, making them hissed.

"I do. Im Yoona isn't that bad", he stared at Dongmin. Dongmin showed his confusing look. How come he enjoys being Im Yoona's boyfriend? That antisocial girl? He thought.

"What did you do to her? She's good in bed?", asked Dongmin spontaneously, getting a death glare from Heejoon. Jonghyun grinned.

"You really want me to sleep with her?", Jonghyun asked him. Dongmin nodded innocently, "I really want to know how she can make you fall in love, deeply in love", he teased Jonghyun.

Jonghyun hit his arm hardly as if he could read his mind, making Dongmin whined. "You crazy bastards! You expect too much. I just got kisses. And you know what? I stole her first kiss", he explained it proudly. "And love? Don't think so", he smirked.

"Really?", Heejoon was being cynical here, "I thought someone forgot about us these months". Joongyon and Dongmin chuckled hearing his statement.

Jonghyun remained silent. He knew that he obviously almost forgot about his gang, though

"How about her cousin?", Joonyong asked straight to the point. He actually didn't care about his relationship with Yoona.

"His house isn't far from Yoona's. They even go to the church every Sunday! Can you believe that?", he said. The last statement successfully made them looked like a bunch of fools. "We see him every night in the nightclub and every Sunday he goes to the church?", Dongmin asked him to make sure, then he suddenly laughed, "that's ridiculous!"

"It's not the main info actually", Jonghyun added. They widened their eyes, listening to his explanation. "His base camp is not far from his house. Yoona said that he and his gang hang out there every evening.  Should we ruining his base camp?", he provoked them. Actually he had so many evil thoughts inside his head. Destroying that place is one of his evil plans. He just hated Minjun very much. He forgot when it was started but once Minjun and Jonghyun was friend back then but Minjun betrayed him. He's cheating on him through having with her girlfriend. That's the first time he was being disappointed by his own friend and promised himself didn't want to be his friend again. Minjun felt guilty but his pride prevented him to say sorry. So here they're, disliking each other. Now it's about Yoona, seemed like Jonghyun wanted to get his revenge. 

His three friends agreed. They planned the time and plan to ruin their base camp. Later, someone walked towards them, trying to hear what they're talking about.

"A bunch of fools. Seems like you're talking about serious matters", They raised their heads, looking who's talking. It's Minjun actually.

"where's your dearly clowns? Afraid of us?", Jonghyun provoked.

Minjun smirked, "afraid of you? You must be kidding me"

"What do you want?", Heejoon asked him.

"I want your friend to stay away from Yoona", he suddenly showed his fierce face. Jonghyun laughed out loud, making them the center of attention. "Yoona?", Jonghyun asked in disbelief, "Wae? Because Yoona didn't choose you?"

Jonghyun became serious, the atmosphere suddenly cold. Minjun slowly approached Jonghyun, Jonghyun also stood up.  People at the canteen were looking at them, anticipating a fight.

"Don't you dare touch her! She's not a ", Minjun said, almost grabbed his colar.

Jonghyun smirked, "and who are you? Her boyfriend? She didn't even love you"

"You really are over confident. You're her boyfriend? I guess she never said you're her boyfriend"

Damn it! How did he know that Yoona haven't agreed to be his girlfriend yet, Jonghyun thought. His face froze.

"Just because you're always with her doesn't mean she's your girlfriend".

CRAP!

It stabbed his heart. Goddamn it! And he hated it when all of his words are true.

"Really? Did you know that I already kiss her? Passionately?", he's lying, but it's strong enough to make Minjun hissed, feeling so uncomfortable with his statement. He the pointed on his finger to his face. "You, son of a , I'll reveal your true identity and you'll beg for mercy", he said angrily.

"Really?", he smirked. Minjun then left them, walking towards his class. Suddenly, Jonghyun called his name again. He then stopped his steps, listening to his words. "Angry? Sulky? That's what I felt when you had with my girlfriend two years ago". Minjun created a fist, his face tightened but he then left them at the canteen, preparing something for them.

***

Jonghyun waited for Yoona to go home together. As usual, he picked her up to her class so that no one dared to bully her. He held her wrist and brought her to his car immediately. He acted sweet but his face was cold, full of anger. Yoona then challenged herself to talk, "Jonghyun, I have to go home soon, Mrs. Song said my mom will be home tomorrow so I have to prepare myself"

"No. You're not going home", he said coldly, steering his wheels. He brought his car to the road she didn't know. Yoona couldn't say a word. She's just too afraid to talk because Jonghyun looked so fierce and cold. She then decided to follow him, agreeing his decision to take her away.

 

He parked his car in the garage of the big house near the park. Yoona widened her eyes looking at the house. She didn't even realize that Jonghyun already grabbed her wrist and took her body out of the car.

"Is it your house?", Yoona amazed.

"Hmm"

"Your house is beautiful. There are a lot of white roses here", her eyes sparkled looking at many white roses at the frontyard. She wanted to go the park but Jonghyun prevented her. "Not now. I have to talk to you"

He brought her inside. Yoona couldn't stop feeling amazed of his house. She did know that he's rich but she never thought he'd be this rich. When they came, a maid had opened the door. Jonghyun went to his room, still holding Yoona's hand. Her eyes widened when they entered his room. His room was dominated by black and white color, a couch and many DVDs and guitars. It's tidy enough for a guy room.

"Sit here", he motioned her to sit on his comfortable couch. He put her bag beside his bed, then throwing himself to sit beside Yoona. Yoona looked at his face deeply, confused. She narrowed her eyes when suddenly Jonghyun cupped her face and kissed her. Yoona was a bit surprised, she couldn't even open . Jonghyun kissed her, teasing her lips but Yoona couldn't move her body due to her shock. Jonghyun then bite her lower lip, signaling to open . Yoona then opened , giving him a chance to explore . She unconsciously closed her eyes to enjoy it, so did Jonghyun. He never thought kissing her deeply could be so addicted. Her red and soft lips made him want more. He reflexly moved his one hand to circle her waist. They're making out on the couch. For a while, they're enjoying the kiss but suddenly Yoona finally got back her sense.  She slowly released the kiss but Jonghyun cupped her face even tighter, preventing her to stop. Then, Yoona opened her eyes, trying to talking between the kisses. She pushed his chest softly, making Jonghyun take back a little. They stopped kissing and Yoona cupped his face, "Wae? What happened?"

Jonghyun stared at her eyes intensely, "You enjoyed it, right?"

Yoona was actually a bit startled with his sudden question. It's a difficult question. She did enjoy the kiss but she couldn't tell it. It's embarrassing.

"Answer me"

"Wae? Why so sudden?", she protested, pouting . But strangely her aegyo couldn't destroy his defense.

Jonghyun just looked at her deeply, making her feel uneasy.

"Waeee? If you want an answer then I tell you, I was enjoying it", she whined but her face blushed. Jonghyun smirked.

"Then why you didn't want to be my girl?"

Yoona took a back hearing another question. "We're already together, aren't we? Why I have to answer your confession?", she asked innocently. Jonghyun laughed softly. Im Yoona really never dated before, he thought.

"You have to, If you don't want to trapped in the Friendzone. So, I still can kiss any girls I like then", he provoked. Yoona unconsiously pouted , signaling her disagreement. Jonghyun noticed her act.

"Don't.", she said.

"Don't what?"

"Don't kiss another girl", she said softly, almost whispering but Jonghyun could hear her words. He suddenly leaned his face closer to her. "Then say it"

"What?"

"Tell that you are my girlfriend.", he demanded childishly.

Yoona remained silent for a while. She thought once again, is it really necessary?

Jonghyun wraped her with his arms abruptly. Yoona got her sense back.

"I..", she looked at his face doubtly.

"I?"

"I want to be your girlfriend", she said it slowly yet clearly. Jonghyun grinned, "Now you're mine."

He cupped her face and kissed her deeply once again. They were enjoying the kiss. She leaned her body on the couch with Jonghyun on top of her. Slowly, Yoona and Jonghyun deepened their kiss when suddenly someone opened the door. They stopped kissing and looked at the guest. She suddenly got up her body and gasped. It’s a beautiful 5 year-old girl who entered the room.

“Oppa, are you home?”, she smiled at them while holding her teddy bear, “who is that unnie?”

“What do you…”, he asked her in annoying tone but cut by Yoona.

“OMO! Who are you, beautiful?”, she said approaching them. Jonghyun cursed himself not to lock the door, so her sister could enter.

“Lee Jihyun imnida. Unnie, who are you?”, she said in confusing look.

“Im Yoona imnida. Well, I’m officially your oppa’s girlfriend now”, she said slowly, holding on her embarrassment. She tried to talk to his sister more but Jonghyun prevented it. He asked Yoona to go out first. Yoona then nodded, leaving them inside. Jonghyun stared at Jihyun’s face. “Ya, don’t enter my room without permission”, he said in cold tone. His burning eyes showed, making her afraid. “Now go out and don’t be too close with Yoona unnie”, he treated her. Jihyun then went out immediately and then Jonghyun followed her.