Paying Attention

Bad Love

It’s been three months since they’re together actually. The relationship went smoothly. Jonghyun told all info that he got about Minjun to his dearly gang. Their date on the ice cream really helped Jonghyun to get more info about Minjun. Yoona kept talking about her cousin after that meeting. She told him almost everything, even the unnecessary part. She said that they usually go to church every Sunday morning. He believed that Yoona often goes to church but Minjun? Holy ! He wanted to laugh out loud when Yoona told him about that. He knew that Minjun goes to nightclub every night except Sunday night. He often met him there but never care about each other existence.

To , that Sunday morning, Jonghyun decided to go to the church, the one that always been visited by Yoona. As he predicted, Minjun and Yoona went out of his car, walking inside. He looked neat with dark blue shirt and black jeans, whereas Yoona looked so stunning with her white simple dress. They laughed about something, looked so happy. Jonghyun smirked, looking at them from afar. When they wanted to enter the church, Jonghyun abruptly hugged her waist, making Yoona startled. Minjun also looked surprised but he's trying to calm himself down.

"What are you doing here?", Yoona widened her eyes, demanding an explanation. Instead of answering her question, he pecked her lips lightly in front of Minjun. Some people were also looking at them, but trying not to care. Minjun was angry actually, but all he could do was just creating a fist, hiding it behind his back. Yoona didn't notice it, she's just too surprised to see Jonghyun.

“I want to pray with you”, he winked his eye, grabbing her hands. Meanwhile, Minjun just stood like a statue.

Yoona realized that Minjun just froze in front of her, “but I came here with Minjun”

“I think he doesn’t want to disturb us, right?”, he smirked. Minjun stared at his action deeply. This jerk really knows how to raise my anger, he thought.

After that, Jonghyun brought Yoona inside, leaving Minjun behind. Inside the church, he felt a bit uneasy actually. No. he’s definitely not a faithful person. He just came to the church to tease Minjun actually, but he ended up sitting beside Yoona who was listening to the priest’s words solemnly.

He felt so bored, so once in awhile he disturbed Yoona who was praying solemnly. Yoona felt annoyed and pouted but it's kinda cute for him. Yoona then tried to avoid him, getting angry, but Jonghyun grabbed her wrist fast, understood that she didn't want to be disturbed.

After went to the church, Yoona and Jonghyun left Minjun at the church alone. Yoona felt guilty because it's not her will actually. If you had to guess the person who was forcing her to leave the place hurriedly, it must be Jonghyun. He quickly brought Yoona to his car, demanding a quality time for them. Meanwhile, Yoona felt a bit sulky with his action.

"So, where are we going?", Jonghyun asked her in exciting tone, teasing her actually. Yoona didn't answer his question, jonghyun noticed her facial expression. "Wae?"

She remained silent.

"What's wrong?", he asked her, tilting his head to face her.

"Nothing", she pouted .

"What's that?", he raised his eyebrow.

Yoona dared herself to say something, but suddenly she felt so weak. "Nothing. Just.."

"Just?"

She gripped his wrist firmly. "You shouldn't do that to Minjun"

"Wae?", Yoona didn't notice it, even Jonghyun himself didn't realize it, but there's a jealousy within his question.

"Look, I know that you don't like him but still he's my cousin. Ok?", she said while widening her doe eyes. Jonghyun just showed his smile, his bitter smile, and pinched her cheek. He didn't want to be kind to Minjun but he had to. Not because of Yoona but his plan. He wanted to make Yoona impressed so he had to make her believe in his sincerity.

He stirred the wheels, once again bringing Yoona somewhere she didn't even know. Her doe eyes even widened when they passed some roads and streets that she knew.

"Where are we going?", Yoona asked Jonghyun while gripping his shirt. Jonghyun was just showing his mischievous smile, making Yoona more curious. "We're going to my house, aren't we?"

Jonghyun then stopped the car in front of a big white house. "You know my house?", Yoona went out the car excitedly, giggling like a kid. Jonghyun parked the car in front of it, his hand was being grabbed by Yoona.

The house was indeed big. Yoona was adopted but her family is rich. When they entered the house, they're welcomed by Yoona's personal maid, Mrs. Song. She'd been taking care of her since she was 9.

"Oh Miss Yoona! And Mr.?", she tilted her head, signaling Yoona to introduce him.

"Omo! Ahjumma, this is Lee Jonghyun", she showed her warm smile. Jonghyun bowed to her. She asked him to come inside and sit at the living room. Yoona suddenly stood up, leaving Jonghyun alone at the living room. "Wait a second. I want to change my clothes, ok?", she said and run upstairs into her room.  Don't you think that Jonghyun would sit there calmly. No. He followed Yoona secretly, also observing the house. He knocked the door in front of him and suddenly the door's opened. Yoona had changed her clothes into a simple pink dress, almost like a pajama. She was surprised seeing Jonghyun in front of her room. "What are you doing?", she said, almost yelling. Jonghyun ignored her words, entering her room abruptly. The room was clean. Purple and blue dominated the nuance.

"So, this is your room?", he said in teasing tone. He then jumped into her bed, making her widened her eyes. She went closer to him, pulling his hands. "Get up now, you cross the line again", she pulled his hand but she ended up falling on top him since she's powerless, Jonghyun just smirked. He put his hand on her waist. "Cross the line? I'm your boyfriend, remember?"

"I haven't answered it yet", she pouted .

Jonghyun suddenly pecked her lips, "but you enjoyed every kiss that I gave"

Yoona was blushed. She even tried to get up but Jonghyun locked his arms on her waist. She started to protest, "stop doing this. What if ahjumma finds you in my room?"

He flocked her hair behind her ears, staring at her eyes deeply. "I don't care"

She sighed, "ok, fine. Now let me get up. Ok? I'll tell ahjumma to prepare the dinner"

He then gave up, releasing her. Yoona got up hurriedly. "But I want to stay here", said he. Yoona just ignored him and went outside. When Yoona was outside, Jonghyun was observing her room. There's a lot of pictures. Her pictures with her friends in junior high school and also Minjun. He shouldn't feel angry and jealous looking at that. But he was. Looking at her with Minjun in the one frame made him a bit anxious. It felt like something blew up inside him. Another one was the picture of herself. He looked at it intensely. He admitted it, Yoona looked so beautiful in that picture. She smiled widely with her soft pink dress. Jonghyun wanted to take that photo when he suddenly heard a hard voice outside. He quickly moved his body closer to the door, peeping out behind it. He saw Yoona was standing not far from her room, touching her right cheek. She bowed her head. He also saw a guy in front of her, looked so furious at her. The guy then left her and went to his room.  Yoona went to her room slowly, trying to hold on her tears. "You're still here?", she asked her, showing her fake smile. Jonghyun saw her red cheek when she tried to cover it.

"What happened?", he asked firmly, touching her cheek but Yoona rejected him.

"Nothing", she said, trying to reverse his question, "Ahjumma is cooking spicy prawn and caesar salad for dinner. Do you like it? I'll tell her that we are ready to eat"

Jonghyun didn't answer her question. He grabbed her wrist, preventing her to escape his question.

"Who's that guy?", he asked. Yoona knew when he showed his burning eyes, she couldn't tell lies to him.

"My oppa", she answered carefully.

"Why he slapped your face? What did you do?", he demanded a complete answer. Yoona bit her lower lip, hesitate to answer.

"He knew that I invited a guest to our house without his permission. He didn't like it", she replied. What the hell! Jonghyun just couldn't believe it. So, she had to ask his permission? Nonsense.

"Isn't it too much?", he surprised hearing her statement, almost raising his tone.

"Well, it's my fault. I should tell him first", she said slowly, he even heard a sad tone in her words.

“YOUR FAULT? I guess something wrong with him!”, he said in disbelief, “I should give him a lesson”. Jonghyun moved his body, wanting her brother to fight with him. He didn’t even slap Jihyun’s face even though his little sister is super annoying. Yoona then quickly hug him to prevent him.

“Please, don’t! He just being mad at something I guess then he threw his anger on me”

Jonghyun couldn’t move his body, Yoona hugged him tight. “Please, can we just eat now?”, she raised her head to face him. Jonghyun then gave up, trying to control his emotion. Goddamn it! why he had to be that mad? He shouldn’t care about it. He cursed himself.

“Ok. But promise me one thing”

“What?”

“Tell me your story after dinner?”, he asked her, lowing his tone. Yoona nodded while releasing her hug. He then held her hand and brought her outside. “Now bring me to your dining room. I’m hungry!”

Yoona just smiled and led him to her dining room.

 

the meanest jonghyun hasn't appeared yet, so i showed you another (fake) lovey-dovey act from Jonghyun. feel so happy i can continue this. Enjoy the story! :)