Fatal Attraction

Bad Love

The news spread: Jonghyun and Yoona are together. Some people gasped hearing the news. They couldn’t believe the reality that they’re together. How come? A charismatic Lee Jonghyun with A nerd and Anti-social girl like Im Yoona? It’s beyond expectation honestly. Some people supported them. They thought they look good, the guy is handsome and the girl is beautiful. The rest hated them, especially Jonghyun’s fans. They mocked Yoona everytime she walked out the class. Sometimes, a few girls tried to bully her. Several times they tried to bully her in the school, in the toilet, and in the class. They also terrorized her with letters, saying to move away from Jonghyun. She didn’t tell it to Jonghyun, she just didn’t want him to know. She didn’t want to be his girl who only knew begging for his protection. So she kept it by herself. Jonghyun knew it, of course. He pretended he doesn’t know. He just didn’t care about girl stuff, bullying the others because of a boy or something. He thought that it’s nonsense.

However, something happened one day. And he cursed it badly because he had to involve in another emotional attachment. He hated it actually, since he lost his mother. He thought something that relates to emotion and feeling often ruining the importance of logic. That evening after school, he had to see it, the red marks on her left cheek. Jonghyun was wondering what happened to her.

“What’s wrong with your cheek?”, Jonghyun asked her firmly. His hand was touching her left cheek.

Yoona just smiled, touching his hand, “Nothing. I bumped into something”, she said, she’s lying actually. Jonghyun knew she’s lying, he didn’t know why she had to lie? To keep his heart calm? It’s not his business actually. He then realized that her feeling has attached to him. He cupped her face, making her facing him. “Who did this to you?”, he said it coldly. His burning eyes tried to find the answer through her eyes. Yoona gulped, trying to avoid the eye contact but she couldn’t. She knew that Jonghyun realized about something.

“It’s not like that. I just bumped into something”

Jonghyun stared at her eyes deeply, waiting for her explanation but she didn’t tell the truth. He actually wanted her to beg for protection but she didn’t.

“You bumped into something? Like what?”, he raised his eyebrow.

“L-Like a d-door”, she stuttered and released his hands from her face. Jonghyun then grabbed her wrist and brought to get to their school again. Yoona just followed him behind, his grip was too tight to break.

“Where did you “bumped into something?”, he asked sarcastically, making her a bit surprised.

“Hmm… the restroom?”, she said slowly, afraid of his response, “can we just go home now?”

Jonghyun ignored her and held her wrist even tighter, bringing her to the restroom. He thought that someone has bullied her there. He believed that that person was still there, and it’s true. Some girls were still there, talking about how satisfied they slapped Yoona’s face. Jonghyun felt something creep out outside his lungs. He didn’t know why he just felt angry. He slammed the door, making them startled. He looked at them, knowing someone that he knew also there.

“Ya! Kang Mirae, what did you do to Yoona?”, he yelled at her. Mirae was a bit surprised but still could manage her expression. Meanwhile, Yoona’s trying to bring him out, avoiding the conflict.

“I didn’t do anything to her. What are you talking about?”, she replied, showing her smile but her eyes were glaring at Yoona. Yoona remained silent, loosening her grip.

“You think I’m stupid, huh? I heard everything”, he hissed, trying to threaten her.

Mirae and a few girls there couldn’t say anything. She didn’t even defense herself because it’s true. She and her friends were trying to bully her, the anti-social Im Yoona.

“Don’t you dare touch her again!”, he yelled at them, making Yoona pulled him away from the girl restroom. Both of them then left that place, forgetting what did her do to her. Actually, she prepared something, something that could actually destroy them inside.

***

Yoona grabbed his wrist, bringing him to the car park. Jonghyun followed her, though he still felt sulky. “We have to go home”, Yoona said, releasing her grip. Jonghyun opened the car door and started the engine. Throughout the way there, they remained silent. Jonghyun felt the anger still remain. Why am I the only one who turned to be so emotional? He sunk into his thought. Meanwhile, Yoona couldn’t say anything.

He stirred the wheel to the other direction. Yoona was a bit confused because she knew that it’s not her way home. She tried to open , “where are we going?”

Jonghyun just kept his eyes on the road, ignoring her question. He stirred the wheel to the park and parked the car without even asking Yoona to go out. Her eyes followed his gesture, also going out from the car. She found him sitting on the small bench, not far from his car. She slowly approached him, rubbing his shoulder. “Tell me”

Jonghyun reached her wrist and motioned her to sit. Because of the small bench, she rejected to sit. “It’s ok, I can stand here”, but then Jonghyun pulled her to sit on his lap forcefully. He circled his hands to her waist, putting his head on her shoulder and closing his eyes. Yoona was trying to refuse him, but his arms were locking her body.

“You crossed the line”, she mumbled but Jonghyun could hear it.

“What kind of line?”, still putting his chin on her shoulder, backhugging her.

“This”, she showed him his action towards her.

“You are my girlfriend. What’s wrong with this?”, he replied calmly, inhaling her sense, her strawberry shampoo actually. He didn’t know he just liked being with her. He thought that Yoona always brought something to him, her warmth. She made him relax.

“I didn’t say yes”, she tilted her head so that she could see his face. Jonghyun sighed, opening his eyes slowly and intensely. Yoona felt uncomfortable with it but then she looked him smile.

“You’re mine. No bargain”, he suddenly pecked her lips, making her lose her sense. Jonghyun showed his dimples, making her even flattered. “If you show me that confused look again, I’ll kiss you more”, . Yoona abruptly moved her head. Jonghyun put his chin on her shoulder again. “Just like this for five minutes so that I can deal with my anger”, he said. Yoona realized that it’s actually his way to control his emotion, so she rubbed his hands that circling her waist.

“Are you mad?”

“No. Well, I don’t know. I just feel so angry because of them”, he explained. Truthfully, it’s the first time for him to feel like this, being so protective to his girl.

“Why?”, she asked innocently.

“Because they touched you, hurt you”

Yoona felt so blessed hearing his statement. She was being protected by him and it made her grateful. No one ever treated her like that. Even Minjun never did that to her, he just was nice to her.

“Thank you”, she then smiled secretly.

Jonghyun raised his head, trying to face her. “Thank you?”

Yoona tilted her head and nodded. Their eyes met. Yoona suddenly blushed.

“You know it’s not free”, he smirked, trying to . Yoona knew what it meant. She suddenly covered with her hands and said, “not again!”, making him chuckled. Jonghyun tried to release her hands but he couldn’t. He then decided to tickle her. Yoona then stopped covering , whining and laughing, he then pecked her lips once again.

“Why you love to kiss my lips?”, she asked naively while pouting .

 He’s cursing himself actually, couldn’t answer her question. He didn’t know why but he was addicted to her lips. As if it had a magnet that could pull him closer. All he could do was just staring at her eyes deeply and smiling.

 

 

still another sweet scene. Enjoy! :)