Being Emotional

Bad Love

Jonghyun thought handling Yoona would be easy, but it's not. The days after he made little Jonghyun go public were even worse than before. Yoona couldn't accept his presence. Everytime Jonghyun tried to approach her, Yoona moved away. When Jonghyun tried to hold her hands, Yoona became so frantic and anxious. She then rejected his hands. She also moved her body, avoiding the eye contact and sometimes running to the corner of the room and hugging herself. Jonghyun was run out of idea to get closer to her. Yoona was hard to reach. She didn't want to talk to him. Still, she's trying to kill herself. It's heart-breaking and frustrating actually. It made Jonghyun cannot focus on his work. He cannot concentrate fully.

He tried so many ways to make her open up but it useless. One day in the evening, after work, Jonghyun got home and found no one at home. He searched for Mrs. Song and little Jonghyun but they're nowhere to be found. He called her, trying to know where the hell they are, because he's so damn worried. He also asked about Yoona and she told that Yoona is sleeping in her room. Still, Jonghyun couldn't find her. He started to be panic. He then went to the backyard and saw Yoona was entering the pool, trying to sink herself, killing herself slowly to be exact. Jonghyun blanked for awhile.  Firstly, he's wondering what is she doing. It's impossible if she wanted to swim because 1) Yoona can't swim, 2) she didn't wear swimsuit or anything related to swimming. He then realized that she'd something bad to herself. Jonghyun run and jumped immediately to the pool, saving Yoona who remained silent inside the water, swiftly absorbing herself. Jonghyun carried her body up faster. After went up, he laid her head on his lap, checking her breath.

"Damn it! Yoona, my dear? Open your eyes", he touched her cheeks, making sure that she's awake. Still, Yoona couldn't open her eyes, and then he made her breathe. She's cough, throwing up the water and opening her eyes weakly. Jonghyun felt relieved because she's alive. He hurriedly carried her into her bedroom. Mrs. Song, who just got home with little Jonghyun, was so panic looking at Jonghyun and Yoona.

"What happened?", she asked Jonghyun who went upstairs. Jonghyun looked at her and little jonghyun.

"Where have you been?", he said coldly, leaving Mrs.Song before she could answer. She went upstairs, also with little Jonghyun who looked so confused.

Jonghyun immediately put her body on the bed. She's wet and so was him. He caressed her cheeks, wiping the water that remained on her face. Yoona blinked her eyes weakly.

"You're wet, you have to change your clothes", he touched her wet shirt, trying to reach the buttons but Yoona suddenly lifted her upper body. She leaned at the bed and cried. She dodged his hands as if Jonghyun tried to hurt her. Jonghyun was a bit startled.

"Don't touch me! Don't do that. I didn't burn your studio", she cried hard. Jonghyun then remembered about that night.  She thought that he wanted to her again because he wanted to open the buttons.

He tried to hold her hands but she refused.

"I'm sorry", he said sincerely, couldn't even hold her hand, but he's dying to hug her. So he ended up staring at her and said, "but you have to change your clothes, hm? You'll get fever if you don't. Let ahjumma help you"

Yoona suddenly stopped crying. Mrs. Song was already there when she cried. Jonghyun then asked her to change Yoona's clothes.

"Please help her. I'll take care of Jonghyun", he then went outside, holding little Jonghyun's hand.

***

Little Jonghyun was watching on his favorite cartoon in his room, a guest room actually, when Jonghyun took a shower and changed his clothes. He stared at him who was happily watching Pororo on TV.  Jonghyun then approached him and smiled.  He sat beside him, making little Jonghyun notice him.

"Uncle, what happened to mommy?", he blinked his doe eyes, feeling so curious. Truthfully, Jonghyun was so confused to answer the question. But he didn't want to hurt his feeling by ignoring him.

Jonghyun smiled, "Mommy just slipped into the pool. She'll be ok"

Little Jonghyun nodded his head. Jonghyun then ruffled his hair. "Where did you go with Mrs. Song?"

"Hmm...we went to the park and I made a friend, his name is Jung Myungsoo", he said enthusiastically. Jonghyun smiled widely.

"I want to sleep here with you, can I?", he asked abruptly.

"Of course", he replied, "but now I have to see mommy. Is it ok if I leave you here alone?"

Little Jonghyun nodded, "hmm! I'm not alone because I'm with Pororo"

He then kissed his hair and left him there, going to Yoona's room.

When he arrived, he saw Mrs. Song was drying Yoona's hair with a hair dryer. She already changed her clothes, sitting at the edge of the bad calmly and looking at the distance. She looked so empty. Jonghyun approached them, asking Mrs. Song to take care of Little Jonghyun. She then left them, leaving the room. Jonghyun then grabbed the hair dryer, trying to dry her hair carefully. Luckily, Yoona didn't complain. Still, she didn't say anything. He also combed her soft hair and she didn't protest. After that, he moved his body, lowered it down in front of her. He's trying to talk to her actually. He held her hands but for a thousand times she refused. Jonghyun didn't give up, he kept trying to hold her hands. Yoona almost pushed her but he persisted. She started to notice him, kept moving her hands like she didn't want to be touched by him.

"Please", he touched her palms softly. Yoona then stopped pulling her hands. He held her hands tightly and looked at her eyes deeply.

"Please stop hurting yourself, hm?", he said it softly and suddenly cupped her face to capture her attention, made her look at him straightly. Her eyes finally looked at him. Jonghyun felt her disagreement and sadness through her eyes. As if something forced her to do that but he didn't know what or why.

"If you hate me, just hit me, stab me, slap me, punch my face or whatever but please don't hurt yourself",  he said it politely, "I'm begging you. You make me worried every day my dear", then he saw a tear streamed down on her face. She started to cry. Jonghyun hugged her tightly while he started listening to her cry. This time her cry felt so painful and full of sorrow. He could hear her sobbing once again.

"Please don't do that again, hm?", he rubbed her back, making her cry louder. "I want to die", she finally opened . Jonghyun tightened the hug. How come she thinks like that? He thought deeply.

“I want to forget you! Please get out of my head!”, she tried to push his chest while crying but he didn’t let her. He kept rubbing her back, trying to coax her. But Yoona, like their first meeting after five years, hit his chest and shoulder. “I’m such a bad woman. Dirty. I shouldn’t live long. I feel like a ”, she cried so hard, “I feel disgusted with myself. I don’t want to see you again”

Jonghyun was so blank. He was guilty, super guilty. Disgusted? Even she didn’t do any fault. She’s the victim of my unnecessary mistake, but she blamed herself? God!, he thought. He cupped her face, kissing her head when she started to stop her crying. “No. Im Yoona is a good woman. Im Yoona is lovely and kind”, he tried to coax her as if she is an 8-year-old girl.

“I become a bad woman. I am a bad woman because of you’, she said it painfully. He wiped her tears and hugged her once again. “I know. I’m a bad guy. What should I do to fix you? I’ll do everything. I’ll make it up to you”, he rubbed her back. But Yoona didn’t answer. She remained silent. Still, Jonghyun could feel her tears on his shoulder. He didn’t know what to feel. He just felt like being stabbed on the street by stranger and then being left. He made a big mistake, ruining her life. But, unfortunately he didn’t know how to fix it.

Jonghyun carefully released the hug to see her face. Her eyes and nose were red. Jonghyun suddenly felt something strange inside his heart, something so emotional. “You must be tired”, he said while her hair. Yoona already stopped her cry, feeling so lost and empty but don’t know why she couldn’t refuse his presence. Still, her eyes just looked at the distance.

“Should I buy a cone of mint chocolate ice cream for you?”, he remembered her favorite ice cream. Yoona shook her head, understand what he’s talking about. He grabbed her hands and held it tight. “You can’t sleep here, the room is so messy. Your bed is wet”, his eyes were exploring the room and then stared at her eyes deeply. “Come to my room for a while, hmm? Jonghyun is already there. Let Mrs. Song clean this room”

Yoona gave no response, but she didn’t refuse his touch either when Jonghyun carried her body to his room. It seemed like she didn’t care about his action. She looked so exhausted actually. He then put her on the bed, beside little Jonghyun who already sleeping there, covering them with the blanket. Yoona looked at his eyes while he was her hair. “Have a sweet dream”, he kissed her forehead, “I love you”. That moment, Yoona closed her eyes, had a deep sleep. Jonghyun just looked at them who were sleeping peacefully, unconsciously hugging each other.

Some people coaxed me to continue the story regarding the bad news. It broke my heart, friends. but i decided to continue the story because in this fanfic world, they're mine, they belong together. You just need your magnificent imagination to read my story. No need to be worry. They might not be together but who knows the future? Enjoy! :)