Great Salvation

Bad Love

Jonghyun couldn't sleep last night. He still remembered the conversation with his father. After that, he got a call from his detective, saying that Yoona is in Busan. She's in a house which been guarded by several bodyguards. His detective wanted to meet him at home to plan the investigation. Jonghyun felt anxious and relief at the same time. He quickly went home that afternoon, cancelling all the meetings. On the way home, he immediately called someone, Lee Jihyun, his own sister. She's the one who can help her now, at least to make little Jonghyun save.

"Yobosseyo?", he could hear a 10-year-old-girl voice through his phone.

"It's me", he said it clearly in English, "I need your help"

"You are really so straight to the point, oppa", she . Although she's just 10 year old, Lee Jihyun is one of the smartest student in her school. She became smarter after she left Korea. She even solved some social problems in London, of course with her own way. That's why Mr. Lee is very proud of her and decided to give her 10% stock in the company. She's mature enough to solve adult's problem. It's true that Jonghyun hates her but when she's grown up, Jonghyun started to realize his unreasonable anger towards her.

"I can't use the small talk here, Jennifer. I need you here in Korea immediately", he said it hurriedly. As if someone would take Jihyun to their side.

"What? Like now?", she asked in surpeise, "I have to prepare everything so that..."

"Please, I need you now", he cut her words, making her stop talking.

"Please help me here. I need you to look after my son and his nanny with your own way"

Jonghyun then told everything to his sister shortly. His story made her surprised. She never thought her playboy brother could love someone so deeply. She caught a desperation tone in her brother voice. She honestly wanted to reject his offer but her brother voice sounded weak, making her feel pity.

"You're not alone, Jihyun-ah. I'll talk to Joongyon, Heejoon, and Dongmin to help you, too", he convinced her, "I'll prepare all your needs here also your tickets to go here"

Jihyun thought deeply. Should I help him? She thought, hesitating something inside her mind.

"Oppa, do you really love her?", Jihyun suddenly hit her forehead, regretting her stupid question. It actually made him choked up.  How can she ask about love? She's just 10 years old by the way, he thought. But he might forget that his sister is 20 years old inside. She's a genius anyway.

"Should I answer your question? I won't be like this if I don't really love her", he explained the answer.

"You're right. You never acted like an idiot before", she .

"Ya!"

He then heard her chuckled. "Arasso. I'll be there soon"

"Thank you. Just take care of my son for a while, right?", added he, hearing a "hmm" reply from his sister. "I owe you, Jennifer" then he turned off the phone, going to Yoona's house. He should prepare a plan. Prepare a plan to save his love.

 

***

 

Several people gathered at Yoona's house tomorrow morning. Jihyun just arrived from London and went straight to that house. Of course she escaped from her house. Her father couldn't even know her leaving. She arrived there at 5.30 in the morning. Jonghyun, Dongmin, Heejoon, Joonyong, Mrs. Song and two detectives were there. Jonghyun told his sister that they already arranged a plan to attack the house. The detectives said that they ordered several polices to investigate the house last night. It was decided that Joonyong helped Jonghyun (because both of them knows martial arts), whereas Heejoon, Dongmin, and Jihyun would bring Mrs. Song and little Jonghyun somewhere.

"I hope you don't make any stupid  move", Jihyun said, making Jonghyun look stupid in front of his gang. He was being scolded by a 10 years old girl.

"You dare to scold me now?", he smirked.

"You deserve that", she then moved her body to go upstairs, "Mrs. Song I want to see little Jonghyun". Then Mrs. Song followed her.

"Is that really Lee Jihyun? A 10 year old girl?", Dongmin asked Jonghyun in disbelief.

"Hmm"

"Whoa! Daebak! She's different now. She looks clever, pretty, and mature. She even helped the detectives before", added Dongmin excited. Meanwhile, Joonyong and Heejoon didn't interest in their conversation.

"She's such a freak", said Jonghyun while preparing his stuffs.

"Can I date her?", Dongmin said it bluntly. Three of them gave him a death glare.

***

He could hear his heartbeat. He and his team arrived in Busan in the early morning. They directly went to the suspicious place with a black van. Jonghyun was being told that he and Joonyong would rescue Yoona whereas his detectives and some police would catch the bodyguards and collected any proof.

They're waiting for the right time when suddenly two figures were out of the house, a man and a woman. They're wondering who the hell they are but Jonghyun thought the figures looked familiar. The woman looks like... Agnes? He thought. He thought deeply when the detectives were busy taking the picture of the figures from afar.

"I think I know the woman", Jonghyun said abruptly. Everyone also noticed that the man is none other than Mr. Lee. They waited both of them to go out of the house.

After that, the team was going out of the van silently. The detectives and police came from the frontyard, distracting their attention. Meanwhile, Jonghyun and Joonyong came from the backyard to rescue Yoona. It felt like an action movie. Jonghyun was not afraid of the bodyguards but Yoona's condition. He promised to sue his father if something bad happened to her. They moved to the kitchen and found a bodyguard who opened the refrigerator. They approached him and hit his head silently. One bodyguard was collapsed. Jonghyun and Joonyong moved to every room downstairs and found nothing but three bodyguards who prevented them to go upstairs. Firstly, Jonghyun tried to talk with them but seemd like they weren't swayed. Jonghyun and Joonyong then used their martial arts moves. They fought in the living room. Some bodyguards who saw that called for a help. All the bodyguards then went into the livingroom. The situation became chaos. Jonghyun team also came inside to help Joonyong and him.

"Go upstairs! Hurry! I'll handle this", Joonyong screamed. Jonghyun hesitated a bit but then he went upstairs, a few bodyguards followed him.

Jonghyun were searching for Yoona in every room. In the last room, finally he found a figure was laying on the bed. He also didn't sure whether it's Yoona or not. He just believed that Yoona's there. He lost his sense until someone hit his arm from behind, he just realized a few bodiguards who followed him were also there. He hit their faces and stomaches. Some of them were collapsed and the rest escaped. He hurriedly approached the bed and found a woman's body there.

"Yoona!", he looked at her face and it's true that's Yoona. He stared at her lips and cheeks. There are some bruises on her face. Jonghyun gasped. He lifted her body and caressed her cheeks. He saw her opening her eyes weakly.

"Jong..hyun", she said it very weakly, like a whisper. She even couldn't move her hands.

"Yes, I'm here. I'm sorry I cannot protect you. Let's go home. You'll be ok", he said sweetly while caressing her cheeks once again. He carried her weak body downstairs, observing the situation. He heard a sirene and saw some police and his detectives brought some bodyguards to the police car. He also saw Joonyong who hurt his corner lips. He told him to bring Yoona to the car he prepared. Joonyong, Jonghyun, and Yoona went to the car, Joonyong was driving, whereas Jonghyun and Yoona were in the passenger seat. "Joonyong-ah, bring us to the hospital quickly", he ordered while sitting Yoona on his lap. Joongyon then drove the car. Meanwhile, Jonghyun looked at Yoona's face deeply. It's heartbreaking. He touched her bruises and she grimaced weakly. "Jonghyun", she whispered while blinking her eyes hardly. Jonghyun kissed her head carefully, embracing her body tightly. "I'm here. We're going to the hospital, sweetheart". Slowly, Yoona closed her eyes, falling asleep on to his embrace.

 

After watching Cheongdamdong 111 (when Juniel said "babo" to Jonghyun), i imagined that Jihyun is like that. For me, Jihyun is the mixture of Juniel and Hermione Granger. She's cute and young, soooo young, but she's also genius. So don't be surprised about her cleverness. Enjoy! :)