First Attempt

Bad Love

Little Jonghyun was surprised when he abruptly brought to a new house by a young girl and two men. He couldn't remember anything, all he can remember was he was sleeping and suddenly brought to a room that he didn't know. He lifted his body and found himself in a room with a blue scheme and lots of toys. He was blinking his eyes weakly when suddenly someone entered the room.

"Hello"

Little Jonghyun looked at the figure beside his bed. "Who are you?"

"Well, I guess you can call me aunty, aunty Jihyun. I think I'm old enough to be an aunt", she said it clearly. Meanwhile, Jonghyun looked so confused with her presence. He had a lot of questions in his head but he didn't understand what was she talking about. "Aunty? Where are mommy and uncle?"

"Uncle? You mean Jonghyun oppa?", she couldn't believe that little Jonghyun don't know about his father, still calling him Uncle.

"Jonghyun oppa? Uncle's name is Jonghyun? Why he and I have the same name?", he asked innocently. His eyes were demanding an answer but his face looked so naïve.

Jihyun just widened her eyes. "Well both of you have the same name. But you call him uncle?"

Little Jonghyun nodded his head lightly. "Why aunty Jihyun? Is it wrong to call him uncle? I want to call him uncle jonghyun now", he said happily.

"Ya! He's your father. You should call him daddy",  she unconsciously yelled at him. Little Jonghyun furrowed his forehead, pouting his mouth. He's a bit startled hearing her yelling.

"Ah mian. I mean... Your soon-to-be father. I'm your father's sister anyway", she smiled awkwardly. Little Jonghyun widened his eyes, "Really aunty? Uncle will be my v father?" He suddenly stood up on the bed, jumping happily. Jihyun turned out to be panic, "Ya ya ya! Don't jump. You'll hurt yourself", she said, coaxing him to stop. He then stopped jumping and sitting on the bed calmly. Jihyun also sat on the bed and ruffled his hair.

“But where is mommy?”, he asked sadly. Jihyun smiled sweetly, “they’re in the hospital now. Your mom has to check her health”

“When will they go home? I miss uncle and mommy”, he pouted his mouth cutely but Jihyun knew that he really missed the parents.

“They will come home soon. That’s why you have to close your eyes now. Tomorrow morning you’ll see them. Now you have to live here with me and Mrs. Song”, she said calmly. She actually didn’t know whether they’ll come back tomorrow or not. All she knew that she had to make her nephew believe that his parents is alright.

“Really?”, he quickly positioned himself to sleep. Jihyun chuckled looking at his reaction.

“Hmm… they’ll will be here soon”, she then covered him with the thick blanket. Little Jonghyun closed his eyes again. He’s not sleepy honestly, but he really wanted to see his parents. So, he forced his eyes to sleep. Jihyun smiled and turned off the lamp. She looked at her nephew face once again, and then left the room.

***

The right thing to do for Jonghyun after all the ing drama? Suing Mr. Lee and Agnes. After rescuing Yoona, Jonghyun decided to sue his father. He wanted to hit his father honestly but after the rescuing scene, he couldn't find his father in the office. His secretary said that his father is on his business trip to Japan but Jonghyun believed that he tried to escape. Jonghyun then called his assistant to make sure his location and prepared for the revenge. He has reported his father to the police. They also searched for Agnes but she's nowhere to find. The investigation team reported that she already left Korea, but she couldn't be found in England, either. His lawyer also prepared all reports and proofs and soon gave them to be proceeded. The first court session probably would be held in two weeks. 

While the investigation team and the police were looking for more proofs, Jonghyun focused on Yoona's health, both mentally and physically. After saving Yoona and coming back from the hospital, Jonghyun rent a luxurious condominium for his little soon-to-be-family, because Yoona's house still weren't save, he decided to rent a house for them. It consisted of 4 bedrooms and three bathrooms. Two rooms near the dining are Jihyun's room and little Jonghyun's. Jihyun wanted to stay for 2 more weeks so that Jonghyun let her live there. Meanwhile, little Jonghyun was given his own room by his father. Mrs. Song slept with little Jonghyun in his room. One room is for Jonghyun and another one is for Yoona. But Jonghyun often sleep in Yoona’s room, mostly on the couch, because of her fear.

 

The incident really made her traumatized. She felt anxious everytime people tried to approach her, even when Jihyun tried to talk to her. However, the good thing also happened. Yoona felt comfortable with Jonghyun. Since he rescued her, Yoona demanded to be around him. For example, in the first week after kidnapping, Jonghyun was beside her through night and day. He didn’t leave her so she started to adjust with that situation. Then, she became dependent. She didn't want to eat if Jonghyun wasn't there. Even when Jonghyun came back home late, Yoona was waiting for him on the bed with eyes opened. She didn't want to sleep if Jonghyun wasn't there. It made him worried sometimes. He felt that she became clingy because of her insecurity. Of course Jonghyun couldn’t say no. She’s the only one who won his heart after all. But he felt it’s so wrong.

 

Though she started to open up to Jonghyun, she couldn’t tell much about what she’d been through. When the lawyers and investigation team asked her about what happened before they took her, Yoona remained silent. Jonghyun tried to coax her but what he got is a confusing and hurt look. He cancelled the interrogation and decided to bring her to a psychiatric and therapist (it’s actually the idea of Jihyun, the genius). Jonghyun delivered her to the therapist twice a week. The first session was not good, although Jonghyun was there.

“Sit down, relax and close your eyes. Follow my words. Ask yourself. Who are you and what do you want?”, the therapist and psychiatric, dr. Park, instructed her slowly and softly. Jonghyun squeezed her hand softly, signaling that everything will be ok.

She followed the instruction leisurely. Dr. Park then asked her to remember everything. Meanwhile, Jonghyun looked at her facial expression, while holding her hand. She smiled shortly when dr. Park asked her to remember her chidhood. It’s such a beautiful view for him. For God's sake, it’s so damn good to see her smile, he thought.

But her smile didn’t last. When dr. Park asked to remember about her teenage life, she was silent and suddenly cried. That's it! It started from there. She remembered that night, the night when Jonghyun her. She was crying hard. Jonghyun realized it. That time was so rough and unfair for her. He was suddenly felt so guilty and rubbed her shoulder. He noticed that her body and hands were trembling. Then dr. Park asked her to move her memory when she was kidnapped by some strange people.

“You have to tell the truth. Don’t be in hurry. Reveal it slowly”, dr. Park said. “What did they do to you?”

Yoona opened , trying to say something with her eyes closed. “Th…they…hit…me”, her tears streaming down. Jonghyun quickly wiped her tears. He really wanted to hug her but he couldn’t. They’re in the middle of treatment. So this must be a part of it. “The…they…said…I’m a…sl…. I shouldn’t be with Jonghyun”, she continued. She remembered deeply. it’s hurt, remembering something that you want to forget. A part of her wanted to stop but the other side forced her to remember. She opened her eyes abruptly, couldn’t hold the feeling anymore. She’s sobbing hard and getting up from the chair suddenly. Jonghyun quickly grabbed her wrist and tried to calm her down. He hugged her tightly, “Where are you going?” He looked at dr. Park who moved , telling him that it’s normal. Jonghyun nodded his head shortly. Yoona released her hug, griping his shirt tightly. She didn’t want to continue the treatment. He then cupped Yoona’s face, exploring every inch of her wet face and wiping her tears. “It must be hard for you”, he said it softly, “I won’t force you but you should try, ok?”

Yoona shook her head, telling him that she couldn’t do it. Jonghyun hugged her once again, giving dr. Park a gloomy look, “Can we continue this next week, doc?” dr. Park nodded her head, “this is normal for people who have trauma. The first season is always like this but you have to convince her. Her memory is the only one that can help her”, she was explaining while Jonghyun still hugged her tightly. Jonghyun nodded his head and led Yoona to go outside.

***

Jonghyun opened the car door for Yoona. She already stopped crying but her face looked a bit red. Jonghyun made her sit in the passenger seat and set her seatbelt. Meanwhile, Yoona followed his gesture. Remembering the incident and the kidnapping scene reduced her energy. Jonghyun quickly sat on the driver seat, observing her expression. It hurt his heart actually, but he wanted her to be healed and also spoke up the truth as a proof. But her condition wasn’t stable and he couldn’t do something either. All he can do was hugging and consoling her, but he couldn’t make her to tell what his father and Agnes did to her.

“Should we go to your favorite place?”, he asked while her hair. Yoona tilted her head, her eyes still looked teary.

“We can eat your favorite ice cream”, he convinced her, holding her hand. Yoona held it back, signaling that she agreed. Jonghyun gave her a sweet smile. He started the engine, going to the ice cream café.

I hope you’re getting better after this, he thought inside.

 

Finally an update! :)