08

Between sneakers and heels

Wooden furniture and branded stuff harmonized prettily alongside the wallpaper and the hue of the wall. The boys won't even have to do anything aside from coordinating their things inside the mansion.

Wow-ed here and there while exploring every inch of the edge in the mansion, they were separated and in the end, everyone gathered in the hall. Everyone picked their own comfortable position.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had their stomach on the floor, laying their cheeks against the high quality furry carpet. Kyungsoo was the only one in a well-mannered position as he sat straight on the vintage settee as if he was a student who is about to get lectured from a principal.

Sehun and Luhan were back facing each other but connected their arms together. While Kai tried to figure out how to install every game device through the wire connecting the television.

 

"Baekkie!" Luhan hollered after plopping himself on the floor, giving up the space for Suho who struggled to get in between. The said name looked up and used his palm to support his chin "Yes, hyung?"

He grinned, "Thanks a lot." In fact, all of them were smiling thankfully towards him. Now they won't even mind to have their exhausting rehearse in any minute because they knew that after the hardship they went through, a comfy bed for each one and a bathtub will helped them relaxed. bcb

Back then in their old dorm, because they were still trainees, everything had to cramp together.
Be it in a shower, bed and even the hall, they were practically squished to each other. Now that a good opportunity came, how could they not take it for their own benefits?

 

 

Baekhyun sat cross legged and smiled. Seems like when one curved their mouth, others will follow suit.

Kai suddenly snapped his fingers "Hey, I got an idea."

All eyes focused on him, each questioning what's with the sudden blurt. Using his knees for his elbow for support, Kai leaned forward "What if we all try and seduce the girl," He pointed at Baekhyun "Which is your soon to be wife."

Suho raised an eyebrow "And what is the ultimate motive, Kim Jongin?"

"Ah you know, we'll try and distract her. So that she'll be the one who break the arranged marriage, not Baek." He answered. Sehun who managed to lean backwards against Luhan asked "So, you're saying we should let her fall in love with one of us?"

"At least Baek won't be the one to be blamed when the marriage is called off" Kai shrugged. "You're the one who said the one who initiate this marriage is your father, am I right?"

Bitting his lips, Baekhyun can only merely nodded. Chanyeol raised up his hand, "Why would they get the both of you married while the two of you are still in high school though?"

 

 

"The Byun's are facing economic difficulties due to Baekhyun's father illness. He is the only heir but if he decided to take over and learn all the stuff about the company, this boy will have to bury his dream deep down the ground. He'll be memorizing facts and numbers instead of supressing his emotion through lyrics and melodies. But then, if the Park's are willing to help and merge together, it’s a win-win situation. The Byun wouldn't lose anything. The Park's ain't gaining anything either. Its bond, they said. Both are just going to expand the business to the world. And,"

A pause.

“… with the deal of a marriage which is the root of connection, we are dragged into this matter."

Chanyeol nodded his head but then realized that all eyes were staring at him wide, jaw dropped. He turned around and mimicked the same.

There stood Hana behind him, stretching her limbs and yawned, "Not that gay marriage is legal in here," Hana began rubbing her teary eyes because of the yawning "If it’s legal, I am for sure be dragging Zelo to get married first in this matter."

 

As soon as Hana opened her eyes back, she cracked a smile "Can I choose my room? I’d like to stay upstairs as well if you don't mind."

 

Silence.

 

Making a vibrato through , Hana raised a brow "Uh.. Can't I choose then?"

 

"Oh," Sehun cleared his throat before continuing "My god."

Baekhyun scrambled to stand on his feet, looking perplexed and slightly furious by inspecting the crease on his forehead "Don't you know how to at least knock or ring the bell first?"

Hana shifted her weight on one leg, resting her elbow on the luggage's handle, "Duh, who would do that to their own house?"

She suddenly straightened herself and even her facial turned stiff that Baekhyun unconsciously took a step back. She looked like... someone who wanted to punch someone badly and burst into the size of a.... hulk.....?

 

"OMGWHEREISTHEBATHROOMTALKTOYOULATER"

 

In less than a second, Hana had already sprinted away leaving the boys baffled. Kyungsoo’s eyes twitched seeing how Hana skipped the first stage of the stairs, starting to step on the second one and mindlessly creating a large gap in between without climbing the stairs properly step by step.

 

It was as if a gush of wind suddenly blew so hard that all of them were stunned. Not even caring to blink.

Fortunately Luhan was the first one who managed to get himself back to reality when he looked up to Baekhyun who was standing alone awkwardly. "Byun Baekhyun,"

 

 

"That's your wife?"