12

Between sneakers and heels

Kyungsoo’s eyes turned wide, his mouth defining the amount of stupor. Suho face palmed himself and turned around. He's way too tired to handle the matter since he had to handle the boys the whole day.

"WHY WOULD YOU DROP THAT?!" For the first time, Hana heard Kyungsoo's voice- no- yelling in front of her face, leaving no gap between their toes as their height matches with each other.

She pursued her lips "Oh, you actually talk."

"Do you even realise what you have done?!" His face redden but what shocked the others was that Kyungsoo is the one who got mad instead of the other members. And Suho? He was nowhere to be found all of a sudden.

"And yes I am freaking talking to you right now!"

"Kyungie" Hana pushed his shoulder with the tip of her fingers "Calm down, your tone is way too high for the first time we interact. I'll replace the dαmn bowl."

The boy caught Hana's wrist with his left hand, he maybe had a thought Hana was insulting his figure. "Don't give us names as you please and no thanks, I don't want you to replace anything."

Harshly, Kyungsoo swatted Hana's hand away that she let out a small 'aww'

While Hana faced his back, he looked over his shoulder for a second before muttering "The kitchen is not for you and don't touch other people's thing as you like"

 

Kyungsoo really hates it when strangers touch his stuff. He had the longest period to get used to s using his things. And he still do.

 

"I.." Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck as well as well as rubbing away the goose bumps on his skin "I will talk to Kyungsoo"

Hana grabbed his arm as fast as she can "Nah, it's okay. Maybe he is just tired." She took a fast glance on the other boys who looked confused as well. She knew all too well what was written on their face. They’re exhausted.

She'd seen enough of Zelo in depression due to his extreme training on dancing and such. Of course the lads inside of the house are as weary as she had seen it on her twin brother.

 

Baekhyun woke up from his own reverie when his eyes went down to where Hana's hand was placed. By grabbing the other side of Chanyeol's arm, he pulled his bestfriend to his side, making the latter stumbled beside Baekhyun. "Don't you hear Kyungsoo? DON'T . TOUCH"

Hana counted in her mind, one by one...

 

They left her.

 

They left her standing alone under the dim light of the kitchen. "Whoa," She tried to hold back her laughter "Gαys."

Hana crouched down while picking up the pieces of the shattered-chinese-precious bowl, Hana blinked when the red liquid dripped down from her index finger.

Will Kyungsoo be furious knowing that she stained the kitchen floor with her blood now?

 

 

"Eek!" An unknown shriek came behind the wall that separated the kitchen and the living room. Hana had to whip her fringe away from her vision just to see a young man biting his lips hesitantly.

He was about to step closer when Hana held her hand in a surrender manner "Whoa there! Stop right there."

Sehun tilted his head, perplexed "E-Eh?"

 

When she noticed the latter was eyeing one of her finger, Hana smiled "Ah no, let me clean this mess first."

He couldn't figure out how the girl he was staring right now can smile so wide as if nothing happened. Nonetheless, his legs moved by themselves and before he knew it, Sehun had already placed one of his knees on the floor with a plastic on his hand.

 

"Come here." He gestured his hands for Hana to come closer to the sink and when she refused to leave her spot and continued to wipe the red liquid on the floor, Sehun cleared his throat "Let's clean your-"

She used a bundle of tissue to wrap it around her bleeding finger. Hana stood up and shook her head as she smiled brightly "Nah, I don't think your hyung will like it if I use the kitchen."

Shrugging, she continued "Besides, there's an aid kit, a bathroom and even a mini fridge inside my room."

Sehun swallowed. Why would he felt guilty for his hyungs behaviour towards the girl? Isn't Hana a guest too?

"Oh well, goodnight," She whispered as low as she can and slipped her tongue out before climbing the stairs "Sehunnie."

 

Sehun turned off the water tap and chuckled. He was imagining if Hana was Minyoung.

Shouldn't she at least look a bit gloomy after the bombs of harsh words his hyungs threw to her?

Why wouldn't any crystal clear water slipped from her eyes?

Who the heck will obey such a meaningless warning?

 

Oh, Hana did.

 

Sehun couldn't help but to wonder why. His mind was doing its’ work as he cleaned the mess on the floor.

"Sehunnie...?" He chuckled lightly "Whatever."